PDA

View Full Version : New Eagles site

sodascouts
07-29-2007, 05:47 PM
Well, I finally decided to pull all that Eagles stuff I have into a centralized location, and here it is:

Eagles Online Central (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com)

It's still in its infancy; I plan to add more later when time allows. Hope you enjoy it! If you have any feedback, let me know.

timfan
07-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Nancy:

Eagles Online Central looks fabulous!! 8)

Congratulations on another great site and thank you for all the hard work you put into ALL the sites! :D

Ive always been a dreamer
07-29-2007, 06:35 PM
It looks fantastic Soda. It is well-organized with great content, great look, and very user friendly. Love It! :D

Brooke
07-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Fantastic Soda! I love it! :applause:

Thank you. I know this has taken much work and effort and I appreciate it so much! You are one very talented webmistress! :D

Molly
07-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Very nice, Nancy!

JoeFan
07-30-2007, 02:25 AM
Well done!

EasyFeeling
07-30-2007, 02:42 PM
Great, Nancy! :D Thank you for your hard work. The best webmistress we can wish for! 8)

sodascouts
07-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Aw, you guys are too sweet! :blush:

glenneaglesfan
07-30-2007, 04:55 PM
It looks amazing, Nancy. Thnks for all your hard work. :D

Maleah
07-31-2007, 12:20 AM
VERY nice!!! Love the look!

Marco
07-31-2007, 09:37 AM
Thank You Nancy for Don Felder online

I can do the webmaster of this site :)

Freypower
07-31-2007, 07:42 PM
I wish to add my congratulations to Soda for her hard work and dedication on every one of these great sites.

sodascouts
07-31-2007, 09:36 PM
Marco, that's sweet of you to offer, but I already have someone to do it. Thanks anyway!

SweetHolly
07-31-2007, 11:40 PM
You've done a great job Nancy! Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

Marco
08-01-2007, 08:36 AM
:weep:

I don't know who is the webmaster of DonFelder.online Nancy, But I think that I'm the only Felder's fan here in this forum, ( I'm the only here who is favorite is Felder)

anyway.

Marco
08-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Well, because I can't afford to buy another domain. If you buy it, I'll be happy to help you with it. However, you would need to be willing to collect information on lyrics (I don't know Felder's solo work), find photos (I don't have any of him outside of the Eagles), help write a bio (I know little about his life), and help find downloads (I don't have any solo shows on bootlegs).

It's not easy as pie to put up these sites. It takes time, effort, and money. I can't do it by myself. It's all I can do to make GFO the best it can be. I can't do sites for all the other Eagles as well, and make them as high-quality as each Eagle deserves. However, when other fans are willing to help, high-quality sites for other Eagles become possible. Others have taken charge of DHO and TBSO, and so those sites are online right now. Even so, I am having trouble finding a fan to be the head webmaster for Joe, much less Felder.

In truth, these are not "my" sites. They belong to the people who stepped up to run them. I just set them up.

Will you step up for Felder? If you are not going to step up, then don't complain.

Edited to add: I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, Marco. I understand why you would like a site set up for your favorite. He is a fine guitarist; he is not undeserving. I wish I could do them all - if I had the time and the money, I would.

Can You tell me at least who is the webmaster of DFonline?

sodascouts
08-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Our own glenneaglesfan will do it, Marco. But again, I thank you for offering.