PDA

View Full Version : Default Style for the Board

sodascouts
07-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Guys, as some of you know, I periodically take polls to see what people would like as the default board style (you can select which style you want in your profile). I'm doing these polls about every six months. Currently the default is "Dookie Summer." Do you want to continue with it or switch?

Freypower
07-29-2007, 11:04 PM
I voted for SubSilver but I like them all. Would it be possible to have a couple more at some stage?

sodascouts
07-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Adding customized styles is a hideous amount of work and terribly time-consuming. However, I do hope to add at least one more matching the new Eagles site eventually.

sodascouts
07-30-2007, 05:56 AM
BTW if any of you were wondering about the "Acid" one, that's under construction so don't bother with it.

EasyFeeling
07-30-2007, 08:15 AM
I voted for SubSilver because it's the best for the eyes.

Mrs Frey
07-30-2007, 09:28 AM
I just have a special affection for "Dookie Summer" as it's how I've come to know and love GFO.

tbs fanatic
07-30-2007, 10:17 AM
I just have a special affection for "Dookie Summer" as it's how I've come to know and love GFO.

Me too. :D

Brooke
07-30-2007, 10:22 AM
It really doesn't matter to me at all. The only thing is, didn't you first use the dark blue one for GFO that is now used for DHO? If you would rather have Glenn in blue than Don then you should have it the way you want it, Soda, since, after all, that's where it all started :wink: and it is your site!

sodascouts
07-30-2007, 11:57 AM
Yes, I started out with the blue, but it doesn't really have anything to do with GFO or DHO or Glenn or Don. I just thought it was pretty, lol. I appreciate your sentiment, though! ;)

Mrs. F, TBSF, and everybody, don't forget to actually vote in the poll - putting your feedback in the thread is great, but it's the poll numbers I'll be looking at. To vote in the poll, just click one of the options at the top of the thread.

EasyFeeling
07-30-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm assuming it is still possible then to change the style in our profile so I don't mind if you should use another style. Usually I don't log on during work time I only read a bit. That's why I would prefer the SubSilver because the red and blue style are more visible to others. :wink:

sodascouts
07-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Yes, no matter what the default, you can use whatever style you like. The importance of the default is that will be the style that non-members see. So, I'd like to make it the most popular!

sodascouts
07-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Well, guys, in a spot of insomnia, I finished the "Acid" style which matches Eagles Online Central. Should I redo the poll with that as an option? (Feel free to check out!)

Ive always been a dreamer
07-31-2007, 12:03 AM
I think it looks great. And I vote to redo the poll adding this as an option. I like the idea of having the same color scheme as EaglesOnlineCentral.

Freypower
07-31-2007, 12:04 AM
Yes! I've just changed to it and it's really cool! I love the dark red and black!

sodascouts
07-31-2007, 12:40 AM
Glad you like it! OK, I'll redo the poll!

Marco
08-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Put the board style of EaglesCentral