PDA

View Full Version : American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL - 11/22/2013

VAisForEagleLovers
11-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Interesting perspective from tonight's concert!

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/HOTE/miami/1_zps4b2d5343.jpg

MaryCalifornia
11-22-2013, 11:07 PM
Was that from someone's Twitter? Doesn't it look like they must have been sitting backstage/on the side of the stage? That can't be seats...eh, maybe it is from front row seats and it is just zoomed in.

Eagles heinies!! Woo hoo!

VAisForEagleLovers
11-22-2013, 11:20 PM
Yes, it was from twitter, and the text of it said they had front row seats?

ETA: Also read he gave a shout-out to Pat Riley of the Miami Heat. Obviously, these guys didn't hear what Glenn said at the Indianapolis concert about the Heat.

I saw a pic on Facebook earlier of Joe and Pat Riley together.

zeldabjr
11-22-2013, 11:59 PM
VA...you have sat in the front row a lot...Have you ever seen heinies from there?...lol

Houston Baby
11-23-2013, 01:58 AM
I don't know how the guys keep doing it but once again they were fantastic! Don sounded a tad hoarse but not anything really noticeable. Glenn sounded better than ever. To me his voice sounds like it has gotten stronger since the HOTE tour started in July. Timothy's voice was strong & beautiful. Joe once again was awesome! And I love having Bernie back with them. I took some notes so I need to decipher them & then I will post. There were a few different remarks specific to Miami. And sorry Soda, the plaintiff joke was in attendance!

Tomorrow night is Orlando!

zeldabjr
11-23-2013, 02:26 AM
so glad to hear they never disappoint us!!...it's like a broken record, but I love it!!!...

VAisForEagleLovers
11-23-2013, 09:59 AM
I don't know how the guys keep doing it but once again they were fantastic! Don sounded a tad hoarse but not anything really noticeable. Glenn sounded better than ever. To me his voice sounds like it has gotten stronger since the HOTE tour started in July. Timothy's voice was strong & beautiful. Joe once again was awesome! And I love having Bernie back with them. I took some notes so I need to decipher them & then I will post. There were a few different remarks specific to Miami. And sorry Soda, the plaintiff joke was in attendance!

Tomorrow night is Orlando!

Yay!! So glad to hear they were on their 'A' game. Of course, they usually are.

Z, yes I've had plenty of front row seats lately and no, I've never seen a line-up like that!

sodascouts
11-23-2013, 10:32 AM
I had seats that were "side view" in Birmingham and I got to see the rears a lot. I'd rather see faces, frankly. Glenn's butt is kind of flat and his jeans always sag there. lol

Glad to hear the show was so great once again, HB!

And sorry Soda, the plaintiff joke was in attendance!

Well, now I'm glad I didn't go! (j/k)

Elizasong
11-23-2013, 10:32 AM
Nice view!! :thumbsup:

secret squirrel
11-26-2013, 11:42 AM
Here's a piece with a lot of photos:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/slideshow/the-eagles-at-american-airlines-arena-40664917/#11

SS
xx
http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/poco-versus-eagles-to-every-thing-there.html

Freypower
11-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Thank you! A couple of those are excellent!

Glennsallnighter
11-26-2013, 05:09 PM
Some very nice pics there, thanks SS :thumbsup: