PDA

View Full Version : Tim McGraw

Brooke
05-07-2007, 04:26 PM
I was rambling around on CMT.com today and found that the Eagles are listed there. There are several videos and some old photos. There's even a message board!!!!!!!! :shock: With no posts!

Anyways, I read the interview with Tim McGraw and he said that his cover of the Eddie Rabbitt song "Suspicions" on his new album "Let It Go" has "an Eagles vibe to it!" Now I want to hear that song!

Here's a link to the interview: http://www.cmt.com/artists/news/1556007/20070330/eagles.jhtml

There's also supposed to be a book out called "Thirty Years of Touring with the Who, Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart and The Eagles! :shock: That might be interesting!

7th paragraph down: http://www.cmt.com/artists/news/1555256/20070321/eagles.jhtml

EasyFeeling
05-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Oh yes, some time ago I was looking for some Keith stuff on CMT and saw there is something about the Eagles and I also noticed the message board and went straight in, no posts. :shock:

I would love to hear that song. :)

sodascouts
05-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Brooke, I don't think those are the right links - but the news is pretty cool! I think I remember reading somewhere that Don and Tim have appeared on a n album of McGraw's. Gotta love his taste in music!

Who is writing the book? A roadie?

Freypower
05-07-2007, 07:32 PM
The book is by a photographer. I happened to hear a segment about it on National Public Radio several nights ago. Joe said something about the man's skills. I've forgotten his name.

Brooke
05-07-2007, 09:44 PM
That's wierd! I took those links from the page I was reading on CMT.com! I'll see what I can do. :?

Brooke
05-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Ok guys, the links are fixed! Who knows what I did! :blush: :headscratch:

It's written by Tom Wright with Susan VanHecke and due out in May......

sodascouts
05-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks Brooke! Who knows that happens. Computers can be ornery sometimes. ;)

DonFan
05-07-2007, 11:27 PM
That was a great find, Brooke! In addition to the Eagles one, I want to read several of the other books, too.

glenneaglesfan
05-08-2007, 03:11 AM
Thanks for the links, Brooke. Any new insight into touring with the guys sounds good. Hearing about the other bands could be interesting too.

tbs fanatic
05-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Will definitely be checking that book out :D

Maleah
08-04-2007, 12:27 AM
I wasn't exactly sure what to title this...........but did any of you read the article and see the video of the Tim and Faith concert where a fan reached out and grabbed Tim's...um....well....lower region? I watched the video that they had on youtube. It doesn't show the actual "assault" but it shows Faith chewing the lady out from the stage.....and rightfully so! I was proud of her! lol Can you believe that? What kind of person just reaches out and grabs someone like that? And then today People.com had an article that at the same concert a fan grabbed his wedding ring right off his hand! These are the kinds of fans that ruin things for all the rest of us. Pretty soon they're going to have all these gates separating the stage and the fans and they probably won't even have meet and greets. Sometimes people just disgust me :?

sodascouts
08-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Oh my gosh! That's unbelievable! And with the wife right there! You're right, Maleah. This is the kind of thing that makes stars paranoid, and all fans suffer.

EasyFeeling
08-04-2007, 05:25 AM
Yep, unbelievable. :shock: I know some stars (like Keith) love to come really close to their fans but sometimes it's hard to believe if which way fans take advantage of the situation. :roll:

Brooke
08-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Oh man, that's terrible! Can't they just take glory in the moment at being so close? Yep, they'll ruin it for everyone else. :roll:

tbs fanatic
08-04-2007, 10:17 AM
That was pretty unbelievable :shock: Tim and Faith are such a great couple.

Maleah
08-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Here's the link to a video of what Faith said to the fan at the show

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=3708

Apparently this happened during Tim's part of the show and he told Faith before they came back out for their duet section of the show. I thought Faith handled it really well. She could have been MUCH more hostile about it and I wouldn't have blamed her. lol I laughed at it though because she keeps right on dancing with the music as she's telling the lady off. :lol:

tbs fanatic
08-04-2007, 07:51 PM
That's the first time I've seen it. Good for her. I heard on Enews or someplace that Tim got groped again - did you hear that?

Maleah
08-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Hmm....i heard SOMEWHERE lol...don't remember where.......that this was the 2nd time in a week or something like that. Plus the ring being taken right off his hand. I have a feeling he won't be going out in the audience or shaking people's hands anymore. :roll:

tbs fanatic
08-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Oh yes, the ring. Pretty weird stuff. There's definitely a scary side to being a celeb that's for sure.