PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles, CA at the Forum - Jan. 15, 2014

sodascouts
01-16-2014, 05:04 AM
Ok, I came here ASAP to post the coolest thing about the show: they added an additional encore, which was inserted after the first break after LITFL; it consisted of Seven Bridges Road (sans the last verse) and How Long! I was thrilled - this setlist just moved two songs closer to perfection. No songs were dropped - yay! No guest appearances, though.

No time for more details now. All in all, it was a fantastic show and I'm so glad I went! Can't wait til Friday.

Tiffanny Twisted
01-16-2014, 07:35 AM
thanks nancy.....
so cool I love those songs cant wait to hear more:partytime:

bluefeather
01-16-2014, 08:41 AM
so cool I love those songs cant wait to hear more:partytime:

Me too!:)

shunlvswx
01-16-2014, 08:44 AM
I heard they added SBR and HL. I'm soo glad they added those songs back and they finally have a song from the LROOE CD. And what a great choice.

When I read the article from Don about they added a few songs, I had a feeling HL will be in there and I was surprise with SBR.

Also. I saw pictures from last night. The goatee is finally gone. :partytime: I really hope he doesn't grow it back.

Brooke
01-16-2014, 10:13 AM
Great news Soda! Sounds wonderful so far and can't wait to hear more!

HenleyFan1971
01-16-2014, 12:23 PM
wonderful concert so tired they added how long and 7 bridges to set list they started around 8:20 and did 3 encores so they finished after 11:30 or so best show no goatee on Don all the guys looked and sounded great cant wait til tomorrow my knee started up yesterday so the stairs were not good but so worth it :partytime:

UndertheWire
01-16-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. Meanwhile, here's one from Billboard: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5876510/the-eagles-reopen-the-forum-in-la-with-a-nostalgic-night-of-hits

Glennsallnighter
01-16-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm highly impressed with the additions to the set list. And so cool that nothing has been dropped in lieu. I hope it stays this way for Dublin in the summer!

Delighted everybody had such a great time. Thanks Nancy!

Roll on Friday!!!

Tori
01-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Seven Bridges and How Long!! Awesome!

Also, the Billboard article that UnderTheWire posted had Victim of Love in the second act. Can anyone confirm? I would positively die of happiness if they added it, and then proceed to try and get tickets to another show. :P

MaryCalifornia
01-16-2014, 02:01 PM
The set list in the article appears to be inaccurate - I see that Seven Bridges Road and Desperado are not included. Soda would have noted if they played VoL. (I wish they did, but I'm not remotely complaining! Thrilled with the two songs they added)

droberts1395
01-16-2014, 02:32 PM
What time do they come on and is there an opening act?

Thanks

shunlvswx
01-16-2014, 02:49 PM
Billboard doesn't have Those Shoes in the setlist. Maybe they thought it was TS than VOL

UndertheWire
01-16-2014, 02:51 PM
What time do they come on and is there an opening act?

Thanks
I read that they came on stage at around 8:20pm last night.
The opening act is JD and the Straight Shot.

When I saw them in Toronto, the Eagles came on stage just after 8pm. The opening act started maybe 7pm but most people didn't take their seats until close to 8pm.

GettheLeadonOut!!
01-16-2014, 02:58 PM
Curious if Bernie sang on both encores?

HenleyFan1971
01-16-2014, 03:11 PM
I had a friend last night that was there they really enforced the no cell phones and camera in the first ten rows she said the was security everywhere that they were filming the concert maybe a dvd in the future but she sneaked a few pics towards the end she was in 2nd row

HenleyFan1971
01-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Bernie sang on one encore there were a total of 3 encores

HenleyFan1971
01-16-2014, 03:13 PM
under the wire they came out a 8:20 did one break and came back for 3 encores and finished after or around 11;30 my darn phone died lol

VAisForEagleLovers
01-16-2014, 03:20 PM
The Billboard set list was big-time wrong. Those Shoes was played. Victim of Love was not. Show was exactly same as before except for first encore as Soda posted. IT WAS A GREAT SHOW!! AMAZING.

Will post more later...

carol7lynn
01-16-2014, 03:21 PM
No guest appearances, as stated above, but there was at least one celeb in the house-Edgar Winter. He was sitting in the next section over from me in the third row. He left during the intermission and never returned.

And, the distressing news, it turns out folks is scalpers did get front row tickets for last night's show despite the "lottery system," as Glenn put it, as he told the audience in the front sections to sit down during "our ballads" or maybe "slow numbers"-can't remember which phrase he used-but he essentially told them the band made sure you got good seats (ergo the lottery) so play nice and give the not-so-lucky fans an unobstructed view. Seemed fair to me.

The couple in front of me paid over a $1,000 each for their tickets which they told me came from a "New York broker." And, they got the tickets before the show not at the show-so they weren't lottery seats.

I'm not complaining though as my second row lottery-won-aisle seat was more than fine and I not only got a wave from TimmyB (a standard thing at this stage) but a "Hey, Hi, Thanks for coming out tonight." from Don Henley who pointed right at me as he left the stage before the final curtain rang down.

All the Eagles were in a good mood especially Don who had the look of a "satisfied man" as he exited stage right. I've shaken hands with him before, but he never single me out before last night's show. Star-Struck! Maybe. I may have a new favorite Eagle. Fickle as a Pickle. :nahnah:

Good show but I'm sorry to report it lacked energy. I didn't see Glenn spit once and at no time did they literally levitate as one like they did at their opening show for the Nokia back in 2007. Felt a bit like I was at a "lecture" as opposed to a rock concert. A lecture set at a county fair where the stench of fried food and popcorn permeated the air replacing the rock concert staple of beer and pot. Not to imply that people weren't getting high, they were but not like they, to quote Jagger-"used to."

But, one nice thing about being late for the show, I did manage to miss, although not intentionally I might add, J.D. and the Straight Shot. To be fair, James Dolan's band is not that bad, but I think what distresses most Eagle fans, in particular, is how he seems to have become their first choice for their opening act.

Just mix a little bit of nepotism with a dash of favoritism, and you're the opening act for the Eagles. A fate worse than getting the gig as an American Idol winner/finalist.

In my day, bands earned their stripes by playing drunkin' frat parties where some blotto "Blotto" almost invariable grabbed the mike to "join together with the band" probably singing "Louie,Louie" and at Hog-A-Day Inn gigs where the sound of the cash register perennially resonated in the back ground and "the door" paid the rent.

In any event, it's common knowledge that Dolan essentially rode his father Charles Dolan's coat-tails to the top spot at the Madison Square Garden Corporation (which owns the Forum)-nepotism. As for favoritism, chalk that "ism" up to a rehab stint or maybe two that he probably shared with Walsh at some point in time or other.

As for the stairs-I took the service elevator down to the floor. I know ever venue has one, you just have to locate it, which at the Forum was easy enough to do. It was right next to the door I came in.

The Eagles were in the middle of their first number when I got there and I simply asked the lady running the elevator, a senior citizen just like me, if she'd take pity on another "senior citizen" (Yes, I played the old lady card.) and give me a "much needed lift to the floor where I had a second row seat." She said, "Let me see your ticket," before waving me aboard.

Anyway, here's the kicker-I actually ended up back stage-not where the artists go unless you count Irving Azoff as an artist-but back stage nonetheless.

Azoff passed right by me, along with a couple of "suits" who appeared to be going into some behind the scenes inner sanctum. Probably the money room. He smiled at me but that was about it. Probably thought I worked there who knows but anyway sometimes I just have dumb luck.

Carol-Lynn
:computer:

Freypower
01-16-2014, 04:41 PM
I heard they added SBR and HL. I'm soo glad they added those songs back and they finally have a song from the LROOE CD. And what a great choice.

When I read the article from Don about they added a few songs, I had a feeling HL will be in there and I was surprise with SBR.

Also. I saw pictures from last night. The goatee is finally gone. :partytime: I really hope he doesn't grow it back.

Can you please provide a link to whatever photos you saw. I saw the Billboard one.

Surely if they were going to add 7BR they could have sung the whole song. How Long is not a surprise.

UndertheWire
01-16-2014, 04:54 PM
There are three pictures with this review (and I think you'll like at least one of them, Freypower):

http://www.sgvtribune.com/arts-and-entertainment/20140116/its-showtime-again-as-eagles-kick-off-concert-series-at-the-reopened-forum

Other reviews:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-live-review-the-eagles-christen-the-forum-take-it-easy-20140116,0,7565667.story?track=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#axzz2qb1fjn3O

http://music-mix.ew.com/2014/01/16/eagles-la-forum-concert-report/

http://kearth101.cbslocal.com/2014/01/16/eagles-churn-out-the-hits-on-opening-night-of-the-forum/

Freypower
01-16-2014, 05:14 PM
There are three pictures with this review (and I think you'll like at least one of them, Freypower):

http://www.sgvtribune.com/arts-and-entertainment/20140116/its-showtime-again-as-eagles-kick-off-concert-series-at-the-reopened-forum

Other reviews:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-live-review-the-eagles-christen-the-forum-take-it-easy-20140116,0,7565667.story?track=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#axzz2qb1fjn3O

http://kearth101.cbslocal.com/2014/01/16/eagles-churn-out-the-hits-on-opening-night-of-the-forum/

Yes, I did! Thank you UTW!

Brooke
01-16-2014, 05:33 PM
Great pictures! Thanks UtW!

Thirsty&Hot
01-16-2014, 05:52 PM
aww it would've been funny if they HAD played VoL afterall!
but hope y'all thought of me during HC (...her mind is Tiffany twisted)

sounds great...though carolyn said the show lacked energy?
how did the rest of you feel about it?
the NYC show I saw had tons of energy...or maybe that was me projecting? but remember I was actually pretty sick during that..so really all the energy I had was from the show.

VAisForEagleLovers
01-16-2014, 06:10 PM
T&H... I certainly did not feel that the show lacked energy. I saw plenty of effort and body language put into the songs, and if we must get into such a thing, a normal amount of flying saliva. There were times Glenn put such effort into his singing I thought he'd hurt something. Don played the drums with a lot of vigor. Joe's guitar did every thing but smoke.

What lacked energy was the crowd. Quite lame, actually. Glenn did make a comment about standing during ballads but I don't remember it quite like Carol. Probably because we had to fight with security to get the guy in front of us to sit down during Train and we were steaming by then. Why are some people such boors??

Henley Honey
01-16-2014, 06:26 PM
I have been fortunate enough to see this show in Louisville, Seattle, Bethel and NYC. Last night's performance, IMO, was not lacking in energy at all. I thought it was a fabulous show and i enjoyed every second of it. How Long made my night. Ive missed it being in the set list since the LROOE shows. Can't wait for Friday's show!!

shunlvswx
01-16-2014, 06:26 PM
I saw this link on Fastlane.

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=[462179435]&s=3

ETA: You might have to copy and paste this link. I don't know why its doing this.

carol7lynn
01-16-2014, 06:31 PM
T&H... I certainly did not feel that the show lacked energy. I saw plenty of effort and body language put into the songs, and if we must get into such a thing, a normal amount of flying saliva. There were times Glenn put such effort into his singing I thought he'd hurt something. Don played the drums with a lot of vigor. Joe's guitar did every thing but smoke.

What lacked energy was the crowd. Quite lame, actually. Glenn did make a comment about standing during ballads but I don't remember it quite like Carol. Probably because we had to fight with security to get the guy in front of us to sit down during Train and we were steaming by then. Why are some people such boors??

Well, to each their own-opinions vary.

As for drunks, I had one in back of me was hitting on me most of the night. Every time the Eagles mentioned anything about a woman he'd tap me on the should and sing me the lyrics. Lucky me! He finally got so wasted he literally passed out on his feet I kid you not.

Carol-Lynn

Freypower
01-16-2014, 06:42 PM

ETA: You might have to copy and paste this link. I don't know why its doing this.

I have the correct link here:

http://www.wireimage.com.au/search/?cc=AUS&language=en-GB#events?q=the%20eagles//[462179435]&ep=1/60/1&s=3

Click on the second photo of Tim at Inglewood & the rest of the photos will come up.

VAisForEagleLovers
01-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Carol, definitely different ways of seeing the same thing! I have seen shows on this tour with more energy, but in this case, I felt like the lame crowd had something to do with it. It,s a two way thing IMO. Maybe after being told to sit down, they were afraid to get up later? Maybe because it was a ,school, night?

FP, they did play 7BR, longer than in the short set list, not the original length. IT SOUNDED GREAT! I was in awe. With 7BR and HL, along with OOTN, TS, and NKIT, I was a very happy Eagle camper! THey had no visual background for HL and 7BR, so I have zero confidence they will stay in the setlist. I hope they do.

VAisForEagleLovers
01-16-2014, 07:29 PM
The ladies from Austria were there, it was nice to see them again. They were in the row ahead of us, closer to the middle. THey told us they had to get the tickets through a reseller because while they got a code right when they first got sent out, they couldnt complete the purchase since they were out of country. Since a credit card had to be swiped, I wondered how that had worked. Gift cards! THe buyer sent a card to them that was used for the purchase and that,s what they handed over. THey had to pay a lot more for basically the same seats they tried to buy in the first place. Very unfair that out of country people couldn,t get tickets.

MaryCalifornia
01-16-2014, 07:40 PM
What lacked energy was the crowd. Quite lame, actually.

This is one of the pitfalls of playing in LA or NY, especially on opening night, especially in the first few rows. Lots of suits/industry/friends. I remember in Madonna's documentary her saying, "No suits in the first 10 rows! I want people dancing!" Probably a totally different vibe in the upper tiers!

VAisForEagleLovers
01-16-2014, 08:19 PM
I forgot to mention, we were told when we got seated that they were recording live and so no cameras in first 15 rows. Not sure what they meant by live recording, but could explain the extra songs. The explanation we got had to do with flash being used, and how no one turns it off.

deb828
01-16-2014, 08:34 PM
Oh, I so hope How Long stays on the list!!!

Freypower
01-16-2014, 08:48 PM
I forgot to mention, we were told when we got seated that they were recording live and so no cameras in first 15 rows. Not sure what they meant by live recording, but could explain the extra songs. The explanation we got had to do with flash being used, and how no one turns it off.

Please let this be for a DVD!

ktdids
01-16-2014, 08:51 PM
Perhaps this is the start of what will become a DVD of this tour. They certainly have enough shows to pick and choose the best performance of segments of the show or individual songs to put together as a live concert DVD. Of course, given that they can all agree on what ends up on any final presentation!

VAisForEagleLovers
01-16-2014, 09:16 PM
It's 'history' for them in two different ways so I've always thought it should be in their set list.

By the way, I am using a bluetooth keyboard on my tablet and when you hit the apostrophe, you get a comma, so sorry for that!

The actual Forum experience left a few things to be desired. Yes, the acoustics were good, but there were occasional strange sounds during some guitar solos. Not sure the sound was ever tested with 13000+ people before. Otherwise, it sounded a lot better than other venues I have been in.

No one knew where the handicapped parking was, and their excuse was it was their first day. Then because we had paperless entry, we were told to go to the box office, on the other side of the arena. We ignored that and got in OK. There were no signs for concessions and very long lines, so you would wait forever only to be told what you wanted was elsewhere. None of the ushers were familiar with the arena. Once you presented a ticket, someone would study a map, so the lines were long. Ushers sat a lot of people in the wrong seats as far as I could tell, and I was able to get to the floor easily without anyone ever checking my ticket. The ladies rooms...it is still an older venue with the issues all of the older venues had, and one reason they were replaced, was the number, size, and location (had to go down and back up long flights of stairs) of women,s restrooms. That all being said, the staff were all very friendly, and the seats and view were FANTASTIC.

Our guys were great, I may have already mentioned this! They all looked great as well. Got lots of eye contact from all of them. They did not seem very loose until later in the first set. It could be that Doolin Dalton / Desperado Reprise could become my favorite Eagles song. I cannot quite describe how much better it is than the recorded version.

shunlvswx
01-16-2014, 09:46 PM
Please let this be for a DVD!

I'm crossing my finger, toes and eyes for this. I would love to have a DVD of this tour

VAisForEagleLovers
01-16-2014, 09:58 PM
I want a DVD, but I also want a CD. Like LZ did for Celebration Day. I seldom watch anything except sports, but I listen to stuff a lot.

carol7lynn
01-16-2014, 10:25 PM
Carol, definitely different ways of seeing the same thing! I have seen shows on this tour with more energy, but in this case, I felt like the lame crowd had something to do with it. It,s a two way thing IMO. Maybe after being told to sit down, they were afraid to get up later? Maybe because it was a ,school, night?.

One thing is certain, the Forum staff most definitely were uber strict and the crowd felt it.

Only one young woman made it past the usher guarding stage right where I was sitting and it was only for the last two songs. He literally snapped fans back in place almost before they got out of their seats he was that good. Truth be told, I was actually glad he was so vigilant because it eventually allowed me stage access without a fight.

The couple beside me also got their seats through the lottery. She figured we lucked out because we ordered single seats. She told me that she bought their two seats as singles. I wondered how I got so lucky 20 minuets into the cluster-muck that the pre-sale started as back in September. What a nailbiter that was.

Stay Tuned. Saturday night yet to come.

Carol-Lynn

Jane B.
01-17-2014, 02:34 AM
I was at the show last night and I thought it was fantastic! I had seen them in Seattle in Sept., and last night's show was even better! I thought the stage and seating areas of the Forum were impressive, and the sound was crazy-good! I will say that I was disappointed by the extremely long lines to buy drinks (should have been more bartenders working)...not to mention that a very small glass of wine was $14! And, as others have mentioned, having to wait in long lines for the ladies' room seems strangely dated in this modern era! So, I would give the concert an A+ and the Forum a C; maybe my expectations were too high after all the build-up about the expensive, extensive renovations....?

steve_e_dee
01-17-2014, 04:54 AM
Thought I'd offer up my thoughts on the show last night.

Born and raised here in LA, I've seen the Eagles several times in the past - From solo acts, to the almost semi reunion at Long Beach Arena...right up to the Millennium show opening Staples Center. I've seen them only once since 2000 because, quite frankly, they played the same exact stuff (LROOE excluded, which I don't consider a true Eagles effort - another story). Upon watching the Documentary (which was great), and hearing their ideas for the tour, I was re-energized to see one of my favorite bands once again.

The show - exceeded my expectations. The flow was just exceptional. Two entire different feeling sets, yet I can't say one was better than the other. The first set with SN, TLHTM, DD, and the reprises was just this wonderful, mellow hour and five minutes (although they kicked it up as the 1st set concluded). The 2nd set, obviously much harder, had power and energy, yet keeping things controlled.

With that, the good, bad and ugly ---

The good -- Don Henley's voice (UNBELIVEABLE); Train Leaves here this morning, Doolin Daultin, an awesome 1-2 punch of Those Shoes/In The City, Joe Walsh's energy... and of course, Bernie (really great to see him).

The Bad -- wanting to hear a couple of other older tunes -- Outlaw Man, My Man, King of Hollywood, so wishing Randy came out to take a bow. And not to make this a topic, Smith is good...but Felder is better.

The Ugly (please don't kill me ladies) -- Glenn Frey's voice. I'm not sure if its been this way for a while, or been discussed here...but his voice is hurting bad. Many may not notice, but to me its quite clear and apparent he has problems hitting notes. Granted it did get better as the night went, but with Henley's voice sounding better than ever (It was that good!), Frey's lack of really showed. Our whole party agreed. It never cracked, it just wasn't strong at all. Gotta give A for effort though.

Finally, The Forum. I grew up going to shows there. I've also been to the others in town - Universal Amp (RIP), Irvine, Pond, Staples, SM and LB Civic, etc.... nothing, and I mean NOTHING, sounds as good as this place does. It is absolutely pristine. They did an amazing job to the listening aspect. They need help with the lines, and the ever so famous lack of restrooms... but there's nothing that comes close to the sound quality. The Fabulous Forum is definitely back.

All in all I'm so glad I went, and looking forward to the remainder of LA shows (I'm going to a couple more). I also predict before riding into the sunset, they'll make their final shows there later this year. One can hope. For those reading this in So Cal, or on the fence about going...consider this your wake up call. Don't miss it.

Brooke
01-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks everyone for your comments! Sounds like a great time for all!

secret squirrel
01-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Not much about the gig but one pic:

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/touring/5876518/behind-the-scenes-at-las-renovated-forum-wall-of-fame-backstage

Hope it's not already been posted.

Ss
xx
http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/

Thirsty&Hot
01-17-2014, 02:11 PM

love the pics! thanks!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/glennattheforumLA_zps55cc9802.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/glennattheforumLA_zps55cc9802.jpg.html)

Thirsty&Hot
01-17-2014, 02:17 PM
it's great to read all of your thoughts and experiences!
disappointing that the Forum didn't get to work out all the kinks beforehand with all the hype!

and nice to hear a male's unbiased perspective, Steve!
I will admit that a lady's judgement can be clouded by shock and awwww-look-how-hot-he-is! haha (at least for me anyway)
though at the NY show...I do think everything sounded amazing!
then again, it was also the shock and awe of it being my very first Eagles show as well :grooving:

Woodstock
01-17-2014, 03:38 PM
So glad I decided to get tickets for the last night (1/25). Getting so excited...I can't wait!! Sounds like it's going to be an amazing show. Guess I won't drink anything then I won't have to use the restroom...avoiding both those lines!

Glennsallnighter
01-17-2014, 04:34 PM
The Ugly (please don't kill me ladies) -- Glenn Frey's voice. I'm not sure if its been this way for a while, or been discussed here...but his voice is hurting bad. Many may not notice, but to me its quite clear and apparent he has problems hitting notes. Granted it did get better as the night went, but with Henley's voice sounding better than ever (It was that good!), Frey's lack of really showed. Our whole party agreed. It never cracked, it just wasn't strong at all. Gotta give A for effort

:machinegun::machinegun::machinegun::machinegun::a rmed::armed::armed::lightsaber::saberfight::

You're Dead.

Welcome to the Border Steve! Hope you enjoy the next few shows. I'd love to get to even one! :-)

timfan
01-17-2014, 05:09 PM
Found some videos from the show

HC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3yw_vAbdQw

Funk 49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5x6pzdt8sc

Part of HC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5jXlMMTMrk

TIE clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm-H1n8HnmQ

and my fav Eagles song.... :)

Lyin Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DHJnx36yzU

Glennsallnighter
01-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Fabulous TF! Thanks for posting!

Freypower
01-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Thought I'd offer up my thoughts on the show last night.

Born and raised here in LA, I've seen the Eagles several times in the past - From solo acts, to the almost semi reunion at Long Beach Arena...right up to the Millennium show opening Staples Center. I've seen them only once since 2000 because, quite frankly, they played the same exact stuff (LROOE excluded, which I don't consider a true Eagles effort - another story). Upon watching the Documentary (which was great), and hearing their ideas for the tour, I was re-energized to see one of my favorite bands once again.

The show - exceeded my expectations. The flow was just exceptional. Two entire different feeling sets, yet I can't say one was better than the other. The first set with SN, TLHTM, DD, and the reprises was just this wonderful, mellow hour and five minutes (although they kicked it up as the 1st set concluded). The 2nd set, obviously much harder, had power and energy, yet keeping things controlled.

With that, the good, bad and ugly ---

The good -- Don Henley's voice (UNBELIVEABLE); Train Leaves here this morning, Doolin Daultin, an awesome 1-2 punch of Those Shoes/In The City, Joe Walsh's energy... and of course, Bernie (really great to see him).

The Bad -- wanting to hear a couple of other older tunes -- Outlaw Man, My Man, King of Hollywood, so wishing Randy came out to take a bow. And not to make this a topic, Smith is good...but Felder is better.

The Ugly (please don't kill me ladies) -- Glenn Frey's voice. I'm not sure if its been this way for a while, or been discussed here...but his voice is hurting bad. Many may not notice, but to me its quite clear and apparent he has problems hitting notes. Granted it did get better as the night went, but with Henley's voice sounding better than ever (It was that good!), Frey's lack of really showed. Our whole party agreed. It never cracked, it just wasn't strong at all. Gotta give A for effort though.

Finally, The Forum. I grew up going to shows there. I've also been to the others in town - Universal Amp (RIP), Irvine, Pond, Staples, SM and LB Civic, etc.... nothing, and I mean NOTHING, sounds as good as this place does. It is absolutely pristine. They did an amazing job to the listening aspect. They need help with the lines, and the ever so famous lack of restrooms... but there's nothing that comes close to the sound quality. The Fabulous Forum is definitely back.

All in all I'm so glad I went, and looking forward to the remainder of LA shows (I'm going to a couple more). I also predict before riding into the sunset, they'll make their final shows there later this year. One can hope. For those reading this in So Cal, or on the fence about going...consider this your wake up call. Don't miss it.

I never know what to make of this sort of thing, because every time I have seen Glenn Frey, including four times last year, his voice has been superb, and yet comments like this continue to be made. To each their own, I guess. :eyebrow:

Also there is a great deal of the world for them to cover before they break up; Australia, for a start. So saying you hope they will do their 'final shows' there... I hope not.

carol7lynn
01-17-2014, 05:18 PM
The L.A. Times had two articles in today's paper.

One was a review of the Forum itself-mostly thumbs up.

The second, which can be found on page D30 of it's Calendar section, tends to agree with my earlier observations that:

",,,,and on Wednesday they certainly didn't strain themselves. Once described as less performing than "loitering" in concert, the band seemed to expel more energy changing instruments than they did in playing them."

He loved Joe, of course most do, remarked that Henley was "in typically fine voice" and also related the "lottery incident" whereby "Frey chided fans near the front for standing and dancing during the ballads (Aha he did say ballads afterall wasn't to sure I heard that part right.), offering further evidence of his reputation as a spoilsport." Like me the critic does defend Frey by adding, "In his defense, he was coming to the aid of those seated an unable to see due to the dancers." Amen brother.

There are a couple of pictures-one of the Eagles and one of the audience.

Carol-Lynn
:computer:

Glennsallnighter
01-17-2014, 05:22 PM
I would hope Australia would be on their tour list. Perhaps later in the year. They seem to like November or December like they like June and July here

Freypower
01-17-2014, 05:23 PM
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.645121915546673.1073741832.527845740607625&type=1

I am not expecting Australia until 2015 because Don talked about getting his album out in the autumn of this year.

GlennLover
01-17-2014, 06:13 PM
I never know what to make of this sort of thing, because every time I have seen Glenn Frey, including four times last year, his voice has been superb, and yet comments like this continue to be made. To each their own, I guess. :eyebrow:

Also there is a great deal of the world for them to cover before they break up; Australia, for a start. So saying you hope they will do their 'final shows' there... I hope not.

He was in fine voice when I saw them in Montreal in November, as were they all. :)

WalshFan88
01-17-2014, 07:48 PM
HC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3yw_vAbdQw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxUILU3OY5U

TIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ps52UR-bA4

steve_e_dee
01-18-2014, 03:35 AM

It's merely an observation, not a criticism. I've seen him in concert since his 1st solo tour of the early 80's and he just doesn't have the power to hit notes like he used. It happens... just ask Elton John, who has to sing in an entirely different key now.

Its obvious by your SN that you're quite the Frey fan. Your love of him may make you ignore those sort of things, which I completely understand (again, not a criticism). I'm just reviewing what I heard, and 30 years of seeing him live, or listening to his cd's just made me come to that conclusion. Perhaps I'll hear differently tomorrow night or next week when I see them again.

As for the "final shows", that was under the assumption the tour ends this year. I'll clarify by saying that when the tour finally does wrap up, I predict their final shows will be here in LA. Obviously I'd like the whole world to enjoy one more time.

UndertheWire
01-18-2014, 09:02 AM
Steve, I think your observations are fair. I've been listening to a few bootlegs and it seems obvious that Glenn's voice was stronger 20-30 years ago. However, it is what it is. For me, it's still "good enough" and the alternatives of having someone else sing the songs or leaving them out just don't seem neccessary. I do wish I'd heard him during in solo career, though.

UndertheWire
01-18-2014, 09:02 AM
Photo gallery:
http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/the-eagles-the-forum-4321781/#1

deb828
01-18-2014, 01:19 PM
This photo gallery is great! Thanks for posting. I love Don without the beard.

Freypower
01-18-2014, 04:50 PM
It's merely an observation, not a criticism. I've seen him in concert since his 1st solo tour of the early 80's and he just doesn't have the power to hit notes like he used. It happens... just ask Elton John, who has to sing in an entirely different key now.

Its obvious by your SN that you're quite the Frey fan. Your love of him may make you ignore those sort of things, which I completely understand (again, not a criticism). I'm just reviewing what I heard, and 30 years of seeing him live, or listening to his cd's just made me come to that conclusion. Perhaps I'll hear differently tomorrow night or next week when I see them again.

As for the "final shows", that was under the assumption the tour ends this year. I'll clarify by saying that when the tour finally does wrap up, I predict their final shows will be here in LA. Obviously I'd like the whole world to enjoy one more time.

I don't ignore vocal imperfections. They happen on occasion & I prefer not to dwell on them. I guess I should ask the other people who have been to these shows if they noticed any problems.

All I can say is it takes a lot of vocal power to sing songs like Caroline, No, Here's To Life & Same Girl. I have heard those songs sung perfectly. Perhaps I concentrate more on those songs these days than I do on Eagles songs.

VAisForEagleLovers
01-19-2014, 12:38 AM
I don't ignore vocal imperfections. They happen on occasion & I prefer not to dwell on them. I guess I should ask the other people who have been to these shows if they noticed any problems.

I wanted to write a more in-depth review of this show, but just never had the opportunity. Yes, like Steve said, Glenn had an issue with a few notes in this show. I will disagree with him about his voice hurting bad. I will also say that Don missed a few notes and there were a couple of places his voice was weak. I remember worrying that maybe he was getting cold or getting over one. One of the weak points may have been a technical issue. I was trying to remember the specific songs and even lyrics, but each time for Don was when he was playing drums, and for Glenn, I want to say somewhere in DD and NKIT. You'll see in my review of last night's show, these voice 'issues' were resolved and then some last night!

Seven Bridges Road. Just wow. It was very strong. Very powerful. I'm used to hearing it first. Hearing it just minutes after LITFL just smacked a person across the head with the talent of these guys. LITFL is a rock and roll song and they do it perfectly. It's vocals, lyrics, and of course, smokin' hot guitar. They sing harmonies on it but they take a back seat. Then they come out and do 7BR. One little guitar (that wasn't nearly loud enough). Lyrics that aren't the best I've ever heard. It's somewhere between folk music and a ditty. The sheer power of the song is all in the harmonies and they were spot on. I'm pretty sure my mouth hung open in the most un-ladylike fashion, and I was near tears til they were done with it. Then they made me smile with How Long. I'm so glad I got to see it. I wish I could have indicated my sincere thanks for both songs in more than just applause.

UndertheWire
01-19-2014, 05:29 AM
Funk #49 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5x6pzdt8sc&feature=youtu.be)

Fingers crossed that someone recorded that extra encore.

Glennsallnighter
01-19-2014, 08:58 AM
Brilliant! Thanks UTW!

Thirsty&Hot
01-19-2014, 03:09 PM
after hearing the praise about Doolin' Dalton reprise, are there any videos of that floating around from any of the Forum shows?
I tried looking and couldn't find any.

also are there any videos of seven bridges road?

lame that they only did it this one night!

Glennsallnighter
01-19-2014, 03:11 PM
Is the merchandise the same as it was for the other shows? Though obviously updated for 2014? Anything new?

Houston Baby
01-19-2014, 04:19 PM
GA - I didn't see where anyone answered your question. The t-shirts were the same except updated with the U S 2014 tour dates plus they had 3 different t-shirts specific to The Forum show plus an Eagles/Forum poster and also a ceramic Eagles/Forum coffee cup which was pretty cool looking. There was also a satin/leather jacket like the "E" jacket but it had a Forum design on the back. It was absolutely gorgeous. If only I had an extra $250.00!!

Henley Honey
01-19-2014, 04:21 PM

Other reviews:

Hey Va, You're in the 2nd LA times photo!! Its the first crowd shot. Yay!!!

Henley Honey
01-19-2014, 04:59 PM
First and foremost, thank you ladies -- PLS, Dreamer, VA, Soda and HB for a fun-filled, drama-free experience. When it comes down to it, the concert(s) are only a three-hour block of time, but we had lots of laughs and you all helped make it an extremely memorable experience. I'd do it all again, anytime, anywhere. :cheers:

I loved the Forum. The fact that I was able to be there for the re-opening outweighed any negatives -- like the long lines for merchandise. I was never a big fan of people endlessly holding up their cell phones and blocking your view so I wasn't upset at all that security was hyper-vigilant about keeping people in check. I wasn't crazy about the fact that the ushers didn't know one section from the other. It became a running joke that we would direct people to their seats while the ushers and security people scratched their heads and looked confused. They seemed to have their act together for Friday night's show though so I guess it was a lesson learned.

I also so appreciated the fact that the Eagles did the fan sale as well as SBR and How Long specifically for the FANS as they didn't do either song on Friday night. They made a specific, special effort when they didn't have to, so when I read that there is some discourse over supposed scalped tickets or front row being held back for comps, I have to scratch my head and wonder what it would take to make people happy? I was lucky to get 4th row in the center section on the aisle on Tim's side and I'm very thankful that they made these seats available at such a reasonable price specifically for fans. VA and I could not have had better seats or a better time.

If there were off-key notes or weak-voiced moments, they went right over my head. I tend to look at the overall concert experience rather than pick apart individual performances. For me, it was a wonderful show and an unforgettable experience.

VAisForEagleLovers
01-19-2014, 05:27 PM
I didn't notice the picture, thanks, HH for pointing it out. I think!

Thirsty&Hot
01-19-2014, 05:47 PM
HH, so the front rows weren't crazy expensive like they were thru VIP nation for the other shows?
can I ask how much your 4th row ticket was?

Henley Honey
01-19-2014, 06:14 PM
HH, so the front rows weren't crazy expensive like they were thru VIP nation for the other shows?
can I ask how much your 4th row ticket was?

All in -- including venue fees the tickets were 213.00 each. How can you complain at that price!!???

Glennsallnighter
01-19-2014, 06:45 PM
OMG, amazing price! That's wonderful for such a good seat. I'm delighted that you had such a great time. If anyone going next week could pick me up one fo the mugs with the Forum on it I'd be deeply indebted to you!

HH, delighted you had such a wonderful time. When you say 'Any time, anywhere...', think you could make Dublin?

Henley Honey
01-19-2014, 06:51 PM
OMG, amazing price! That's wonderful for such a good seat. I'm delighted that you had such a great time. If anyone going next week could pick me up one fo the mugs with the Forum on it I'd be deeply indebted to you!

HH, delighted you had such a wonderful time. When you say 'Any time, anywhere...', think you could make Dublin?

I do, GA. If I could get a comparable seat I'd go in a heartbeat!!

Glennsallnighter
01-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Well there is only tiered seating. They have left the floor standing only. I got row 5 on tiered for about €200 each night that I am in seats.

Houston Baby
01-19-2014, 07:04 PM
Hey Va, You're in the 2nd LA times photo!! Its the first crowd shot. Yay!!!

Too cool VA!

And ditto for me, I would do another EAGLES adventure with any of you anytime, anywhere! I posted my thanks in the "What's happening" thread.

TimothyBFan
01-19-2014, 07:29 PM
Thanks for all the reviews & pics. I've been chomping at the bit to get on here to see how all these shows are going. Glad I've made time this evening.

Thirsty&Hot
01-19-2014, 08:43 PM
All in -- including venue fees the tickets were 213.00 each. How can you complain at that price!!???

wowow! amazing! that's less than what I paid for my section 101 (first balcony in the back left center) seat at MSG!

Ive always been a dreamer
01-19-2014, 11:41 PM
Well I'm finally getting a chance to post about the show. But, first of all, I want to say what a great time I had with such a fun-loving group of lovely ladies - you all are the best and like others said, I'll gladly travel with any of you anytime. It was a fun time for sure!

And now for the main event - the opening show at the forum. I think most of the highlights have already been covered, but I'll add my perspective on a couple of the 'discussion' items. This was my sixth show of this tour, and although it wasn't the best performance I've seen, I didn't think the show lacked energy - but I sure do think the crowd did, which does have an overall impact on the concert experience. Like VA said, there could've been several reasons for this, but I felt like I wanted to light up a firecracker under the audience. As for the band performances, I think they had some of those first night jitters. To my ears, both Don and Glenn each struggled a bit vocally on a few occasions. However, as others have said, that kind of thing happens with age, and overall, I thought they both sounded great. IMO, neither of their voices are 'hurting badly' - they may not sound exactly the same way they did in the 70's, but they still both sound wonderful to me. The highlights of the show for me were the Doolin-Dalton/Tequila Sunrise/Reprise trilogy and the extra encore with 7BR and How Long.

My overall impression of the Forum wasn't that great honestly. There are some definite good things - there's probably not a bad seat in the house and the floor level is nice. However, the upper level not as much. Maybe I had expected too much, but I thought it was just another 'run-of-the-mill' arena with nothing special. There are not enough bathrooms or drink stands. Maybe they will get their act together later, but the service was very slow in the drink lines. Just seemed to me that there was a lot of first night general disorganization and chaos among much of the event staff.

But - the bottom line for me is that I'm VERY glad I was there.

MaryCalifornia
01-20-2014, 12:59 AM

I am going Friday, I can get a mug for you! And then, if you ever see a little Irish rugby ball you can send it to me- I got one for my kids when I went to Dublin last year and it immediately went down the sewer drain in the street and they were devastated! I will pm you prior to the show to confirm you want the mug.

MaryCalifornia
01-20-2014, 01:04 AM
I was lucky to get 4th row in the center section on the aisle on Tim's side

HH - my seats for Friday are in section B, row 5 - the section to the left of the center section as you're facing the stage, and I have seats 15 and 16 on the aisle next to the center section - so, I think I will be one row behind your seats and just across the aisle! Will I be close to TBS??? So excited...

Ive always been a dreamer
01-20-2014, 02:23 AM
MC - I'm, obviously, not HH, but I can tell you that you will have an excellent view of Timothy (and all the rest) from those seats. You're gonna love it. Just another hint if you don't already know this - before the show if you're going to hangout in the lobby and merc booths, etc., then go down to the floor level lobby. It will probably be a lot less congested - although you should still expect long lines unless they have more staff working than they did last week.

Brooke
01-20-2014, 11:58 AM
The highlights of the show for me were the Doolin-Dalton/Tequila Sunrise/Reprise trilogy and the extra encore with 7BR and How Long.

So they are doing these three songs intermixed or medley type now? You don't get all three songs completely?

And thanks everyone for your comments and reviews! I'm glad you all had such a fantastic time! And I have to agree that when I heard them way back in October they all sounded fabulous! And, everyone is not going to be perfect every night. It's pretty much impossible to not have a glitch or two! That just goes over my head.

VAisForEagleLovers
01-20-2014, 12:49 PM
So they are doing these three songs intermixed or medley type now? You don't get all three songs completely?

They are all three played in their entirety, not a medley!

Glennsallnighter
01-20-2014, 03:25 PM
I am going Friday, I can get a mug for you! And then, if you ever see a little Irish rugby ball you can send it to me- I got one for my kids when I went to Dublin last year and it immediately went down the sewer drain in the street and they were devastated! I will pm you prior to the show to confirm you want the mug.

That's very good of you MC. Of course I'll get the rugby ball for you.

Brooke
01-20-2014, 04:55 PM
They are all three played in their entirety, not a medley!

Ok, thanks for clarifying VA! Whew!

sodascouts
01-20-2014, 07:44 PM
after hearing the praise about Doolin' Dalton reprise, are there any videos of that floating around from any of the Forum shows?
I tried looking and couldn't find any.

also are there any videos of seven bridges road?

lame that they only did it this one night!

They seem to be REALLY diligent about taking down certain songs, and that's one of them. Ironic, as it's the highlight of the show for many (including myself). I like it even more than TITTL because it's just so freaking cinematic - downright epic.

As far as the comments about vocals - I thought they all sounded good. I didn't notice anything wrong. However, everyone can watch the videos and judge for him or herself.

I may be in the minority, but I miss Don's beard and its masculine edge. Still, he looks good, so... I can't complain too much.

Welcome to our new members!

Finally, to my five concert buddies: it was a freakin' blast. ;) Anytime, anyplace, anywhere indeed... as long as I have the opportunity and funds!

TimothyBFan
01-20-2014, 07:54 PM
I may be in the minority, but I miss Don's beard and its masculine edge. Still, he looks good, so... I can't complain too much.

Glad you said that- me too. I've always liked a bit of facial hair on him.

VAisForEagleLovers
01-20-2014, 08:17 PM
I liked it, too! I guess he's just taking turns, giving us all what we want!

Elizasong
01-20-2014, 09:56 PM
Hello,

I hope this link works. I saw this interesting article. Take a read.

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/entertainment/01-19-14-confessions-of-an-eagles-rock-band-groupie-how-to-make-don-henley-smile/

sodascouts
01-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Well, I managed to get a few photos! They're not the greatest, but I thought folks might want to see them anyway.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-01.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-02.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-03.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-04.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-05.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-06.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-07.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-08.jpg

Thirsty&Hot
01-22-2014, 02:50 PM
thanks for sharing Nancy!!

Glennhoney
01-22-2014, 03:17 PM
Well, I managed to get a few photos! They're not the greatest, but I thought folks might want to see them anyway.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-01.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-02.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-03.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-04.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-05.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-06.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-07.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/losangeles2014/eaglesLA2014wed-08.jpg

..wonderful pictures...thanks for sharing..

Brooke
01-22-2014, 04:55 PM
Great, Nancy! Any and all pics of our guys are 'worth' it! And yours are better than mine usually are!

MaryCalifornia
01-22-2014, 07:30 PM
Those are really nice, Soda - did you just use your phone, or did you have a camera? Flash?

You looked great in your outfit, I could never pull off that top.

GlennLover
01-22-2014, 07:38 PM
Thanks for those, Nancy! :inlove:

StephUK
01-22-2014, 10:57 PM
Great pics Nancy. I'm sure this one is going to be very popular with all Glenn-fan Borderers!:thumbsup:

VAisForEagleLovers
01-22-2014, 10:58 PM
My eyes did kind of lock on to that one!

Thirsty&Hot
01-22-2014, 11:34 PM
haha mine too and I did think of you VA ;)

VAisForEagleLovers
01-22-2014, 11:38 PM
Now what are new readers going to think, T&H, that when you see Glenn's purrfect butt you think of me? Never mind that I thought of you as well!

Thirsty&Hot
01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
Now what are new readers going to think, T&H, that when you see Glenn's purrfect butt you think of me? Never mind that I thought of you as well!

hahaha! :cheers:

well they'll just have to do some catching up in the Frey Fever thread and they'll see what the inside joke is!

Thirsty&Hot
01-22-2014, 11:50 PM
someone finally posted one! :yay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g-zTcJUEBM&feature=share&list=UUizrI5ISPFeHpXHBX1F5DKQ&index=1

Houston Baby
01-22-2014, 11:59 PM
LOVE IT!!!
Thank you T&H!

bluefeather
01-23-2014, 12:53 PM
very nice, especially the beginning, thanks TH!:grooving:

theinsider
01-23-2014, 02:37 PM
But, one nice thing about being late for the show, I did manage to miss, although not intentionally I might add, J.D. and the Straight Shot. To be fair, James Dolan's band is not that bad, but I think what distresses most Eagle fans, in particular, is how he seems to have become their first choice for their opening act.

I don't think the Eagles had any choice in the opening act at the Forum. Mr. Dolan and Irving Azoff teamed up in renovating the Forum. MSG invested 125 mil. into Azoff's company last year. Azoff manages Mr. Dolan's band too. They are old buddies. It's Mr. Dolan's building. It's only fitting that he played.

I give Mr. Dolan props for saving the Forum (and the Beacon in NY and renovating the Garden) and getting up in front of an almost empty arena and playing.

MaryCalifornia
01-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Awesome, T&H - thank you! That was great.

This is something I've been wondering since the beginning of the tour - does anyone else think that Bernie's guitar looks really small on him, or is it just me? Does he use a small guitar? Or is it because his upper body is so buff?

Welcome, Insider.

shunlvswx
01-24-2014, 06:07 PM
I found a video of the guys singing 7BR on Youtube from the one and only time they sung it at the Forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9X_l97ryCo

It looks like she has more clips from the January 15th show, but I don't have time to post them. I'm about to leave work in a few minutes and then heading to the hair salon to get my hair done. I hope its still there until I get home tonight. I want to watch some of them.

shunlvswx
01-24-2014, 06:20 PM
Here's How Long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j4ehKzlrYY

sodascouts
01-24-2014, 06:23 PM
Shoot, how I wish they'd performed SBR and How Long more than that one time on this tour. It sounded even better in person.

sodascouts
01-24-2014, 06:30 PM
First off - welcome, insider!

I don't think the Eagles had any choice in the opening act at the Forum. Mr. Dolan and Irving Azoff teamed up in renovating the Forum. MSG invested 125 mil. into Azoff's company last year. Azoff manages Mr. Dolan's band too. They are old buddies. It's Mr. Dolan's building. It's only fitting that he played.

Yeah, but he's been opening for the Eagles for years now. I first saw him opening for Don Henley back in 2009. At the time, I didn't know who he was, and wondered how he got the gig. Now I know.

I give Mr. Dolan props for saving the Forum (and the Beacon in NY and renovating the Garden) and getting up in front of an almost empty arena and playing.I give him props for investing in those venues, too - but as for playing in front of an almost empty arena - well, let's just say I think there's a reason it's almost empty when he's playing!

Thirsty&Hot
01-24-2014, 08:25 PM
I found a video of the guys singing 7BR on Youtube from the one and only time they sung it at the Forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9X_l97ryCo

It looks like she has more clips from the January 15th show, but I don't have time to post them. I'm about to leave work in a few minutes and then heading to the hair salon to get my hair done. I hope its still there until I get home tonight. I want to watch some of them.

awesome! thanks shun!

Tiffanny Twisted
01-24-2014, 08:25 PM
I agree with you nancy about giving him credit for redoing all the great venues.
My boss has a saying "It is what it is"

Glennsallnighter
01-25-2014, 06:47 PM
Lovely pics Nancy! I love the 'butt shot'. Haven't had any time this week to check out the reviews but I'm sure enjoying them tonight. And love the videos of HL and 7BR. I hope they do them at least once in Dublin!!

VAisForEagleLovers
01-25-2014, 07:19 PM
One of these days he's going to turn around and catch me looking under his shirt for the 'butt shot'. Again. :grin:

Tiffanny Twisted
01-25-2014, 08:30 PM
then sweetie all you do is smile and enjoy the view......:grin:

Thirsty&Hot
01-26-2014, 12:42 AM
One of these days he's going to turn around and catch me looking under his shirt for the 'butt shot'. Again. :grin:

haha! he's caught you?!