PDA

View Full Version : Don Felder tonight on Arsenio

Slate CM
02-07-2014, 07:29 PM
If this is not the right place for this, feel free to move. I usually don't check the late night show guests until evening, but I happened to look this morning.

Don Felder will be sitting in with the band for the Arsenio Hall show. Didn't see this posted anywhere, so apologies if it already is.

sodascouts
02-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to check out Arsenio tonight! I hope he gets to perform a song or at least chat with Arsenio.

I'll move this to Felder's forum.

Thanks again!

sodascouts
02-08-2014, 03:26 AM
Felder sounded and looked good! He didn't really get talked to much, but he did get to play "You Don't Have Me" (in addition to the obligatory "Hotel California"). I just wish we could have heard the whole thing. Even HC was just a minute or so.

shunlvswx
02-08-2014, 11:06 AM
I post a link in the video thread of his performance on Arsenio Hall. I didn't know he was going to be on. I don't even know my local stations carry his show. I need to check.

Slate CM
02-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Felder sounded and looked good! He didn't really get talked to much, but he did get to play "You Don't Have Me" (in addition to the obligatory "Hotel California"). I just wish we could heard the whole thing. Even HC was just a minute or so.

Agreed, but unfortunately that is how most musical guests are handled. They are lucky to get a total of 5 minutes of playing time.

lizzyplays
02-13-2014, 10:10 PM
Agreed, but unfortunately that is how most musical guests are handled. They are lucky to get a total of 5 minutes of playing time.

When Tom Keifer from Cinderella, played on Letterman last year he did manage to get the entire song in, but that was it! No talk time at all, which was disappointing. I wasn't expecting a full on interview segment but at least a short 1 minute something!