PDA

View Full Version : Glenn announces another eagles show at MSG sept 18

Tiffanny Twisted
04-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Heard at the half time interview Glenn announced that the Eagles will do another show at MSG on sept 18th :partytime::partytime:

NYC Fan
04-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Thanks TT!

Yippeeeeee! That is great news!!! I just got home, so missed the interview, but saw Glenn walking behind the courtside announcers.

Must tape the post game show and replay on MSG network tonight!

VAisForEagleLovers
04-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Yeah, I saw him behind the ESPN announcers, just walking by. Lookin' good. Looking forward to seeing Jill Martin's interview on msg.com later.

Hmmm, Sept. 18? A Thursday. Need to think about this one, since I don't see good tickets popping up out west.

Houston Baby
04-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Just saw the interview on msg.com. Great interview! Glenn looked great! Lucky New Yorkers! Got another show at MSG!! :partytime:

Elizasong
04-02-2014, 09:14 PM
I didn't know they added a 2nd show at the Garden. If I wasn't saving up for a vacation I would be there.

VAisForEagleLovers
04-02-2014, 10:35 PM
It's not been announced anywhere other than Glenn's interview. I guess I should go create a thread in Preconcert Anticipation...

Thirsty&Hot
04-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Just came here to see/post about this ...saw the clip online :)

Glennsallnighter
04-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Lucky New Yorkers. Once again as it's midweek it won't happen for me but I WILL be there the previous weekend. There are also a few dates the following weekend free in the Eagles schedule too. Wonder are they free in the MSG schedule. Wonder could I do 2 weekends in a row in NYC.......?

sodascouts
04-05-2014, 01:31 PM
NYC is crazy expensive when it comes to hotels and just about anything else, and I'm shouldering the burden alone for HOF. I won't be back unless there's a group for any show there!

VAisForEagleLovers
04-05-2014, 02:14 PM
I went there for the songwriter's session with Glenn, I went there for one of his solo shows. I went there for a Seger show, and I was there for two Eagles shows in November. I'm really feeling like 'been there, done that'. I stayed with HH for the solo show and Seger show and took the train up and back from DC. The other two were ghastly expensive. To do that again and take time off from work??? I'm hoping they soon announce a weekend show or I find a ticket somewhere where I haven't been already.

Thirsty&Hot
04-06-2014, 02:57 PM
NYC is crazy expensive when it comes to hotels and just about anything else, and I'm shouldering the burden alone for HOF. I won't be back unless there's a group for any show there!

ohh you're going to the hall of fame ceremony on Thursday?!

sodascouts
04-06-2014, 03:22 PM
That's right! Check out the thread!

shunlvswx
04-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Have fun, Soda. I haven't been to NYC in 8 years. When I went, it wasn't too expensive to fly and I was complaining about the price then. LOL