PDA

View Full Version : 50 Most Beautiful Women

BRD
04-10-2014, 03:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q5XetQeFu-0?rel=0

I found this very interesting. I was thinking which of these 50 beautiful women fit best with our 7 Eagles. Here is my couples:

Bernie - Olivia de Havilland
Don F - Ginger Rogers
Don H - Veronica Lake
Glenn - Ava Gardner
Joe - Joan Fontaine
Randy - Natalie Wood
Tim - Kathryn Hepburn

Please give your choices.

DJ
04-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Ok here are my picks.

Glenn: Carole Bouquet
Don H: Rachel Welch
Don F Julia Roberts
Randy: Bridget Bardot
Tim: Penelope Cruz

Joe: Catherine Beneuve

Bernie Ann Margaret

GoranV
04-10-2014, 04:09 PM
P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } marilyn / glenn Frey
grace kelly / don henley.
carole bouquet – TBS.
sofía loren – walsh.
farah fawcet – felder.

angelina jolie - goran :laugh:

DJ
04-10-2014, 07:30 PM
What about beautiful Randy, Goran??
See you were too busy thinking about Angelina and you forgot Randy! :laugh:

GoranV
04-11-2014, 03:26 AM
And Bernie, you can't forget Bernie. Everyone loves Bitter Creek and My Man. Bernie needs a beautiful women too.

i do not know very well that ex-eagles. :blush:. that is why i no match them. sorry. but from my ignorance i can say:

natalie portman - r. meisner
jennifer jones - b .leadon

DivineDon
04-12-2014, 09:09 AM
Sorry but I must protest. I would not put Nicole Kidman with Don H. She's always left me cold as a person and is overrated as an actress IMO. Anyway, she snagged Keith Urban, she's not getting my Don as well!

I can see him with someone classically beautiful like Vivien Leigh/Elizabeth Taylor or Hedy Lamarr from the old days. Aesthetically either would look fab with him.
From the current generation I'd pick Jennifer Connelly, she's very elegant and lady like. If possible I think Don and Kate Middleton would be cool together (since I can't have him of course he should have royalty!)

Anyway for what it's worth, here's my list.

Don H - Jennifer Connelly/Kate Middleton
Glenn - Julia Roberts (I can see them having a good laugh together)
Randy - Natalie Portman (very cute couple)
Don F - Farrah Fawcett (big hair all round!)
Timothy (very sweet man) - Ingrid Bergman
Joe - Carole Lombard
Bernie - Kate Winslet (I know she's not on the list but I can see them getting on. She likes her 'Rocknroll' - excuse the pun)
lol :laugh:

bluefeather
04-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Randy and Natalie sounds cute:-)

Houston Baby
04-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Oh, I LOVE the pairing of Joe Walsh & Carole Lombard ~ DD! :thumbsup: I heard Carole had the wildest sense of humor! There would not be a dull moment with those two together.

DivineDon
04-16-2014, 12:18 PM
Oh, I LOVE the pairing of Joe Walsh & Carole Lombard ~ DD! :thumbsup: I heard Carole had the wildest sense of humor! There would not be a dull moment with those two together.

Thanks HB, that's what I thought. She was a fun gal - it broke Clark Gable's heart when she died. :sad:

Brooklyn Roads
04-19-2014, 11:10 AM

I agree, great pairing!! I LOVE Carole Lombard. Plus, my middle name is Carole, so it doesn't hurt things ;)