PDA

View Full Version : Eight Months on The Border

sodascouts
08-27-2007, 05:42 PM
You know, with all the hustle and bustle, I forgot to note our board's six-month anniversary - and here it is eight months and I still haven't said anything! So I want to now.

Thanks to everyone who is making this relatively new board an active and fun place to talk about the Eagles and to just have a good time. You all are great!

Maleah
08-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Well thank YOU Soda for giving us a place to join our forces of discussion :D You do an AWESOME job!

DonFan
08-27-2007, 05:49 PM
I want to thank you too, Nancy, for this great site!
Here's to eight months and 75 users and counting! :yay:

Brooke
08-27-2007, 06:55 PM
8) Thanks from me, too Soda! I love this place! :blueblob:

rcknalwys
08-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Let me add my thanks for this site, it's fantastic!

Freypower
08-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Feeling strong and singing a victory song.

Congratulations to Nancy for all the hard work & dedication she puts into this board and to the Eagles websites. Also congratulations to the other sites' webmistresses.

sodascouts
08-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Aw, you guys are so sweet! Thanks!

tbs fanatic
08-27-2007, 08:30 PM
This site is awesome :D Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Mrs Frey
08-28-2007, 02:15 AM
I know I've thanked you profusely before in other threads, Nancy, but allow me to join the others in thanking you once again for all you have done to make this site as exciting, fun and addictive as it is! I would not have learnt much about Glenn :heart: or the Eagles without your amazing efforts (I am in awe of you, by the way - I don't know where you find the time for all that you have done, with everything else that you do as well! :applause:), and I want to add sincerely that this Board has changed my life. I have met new friends, albeit just via correspondence (although hopefully we could change that in the future!), and all of your caring natures and support have been a tremendous source of inspiration to me during a difficult year emotionally.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. You are ALL great! :D 8) :grouphug:

Glennsallnighter
08-28-2007, 02:23 AM
And just to echo everybody else, Nancy, thanks so much for all you do for us on the Border. Its such a fun place to be! I've learned so much about The Eagles and Glenn :heart: :inlove: and made some good friends since I joined a little over 6 months ago. We love ya!

SweetHolly
08-28-2007, 03:34 AM
Thanks for the great work Nancy! Keep it up.

sodascouts
08-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks again guys! My pleasure. I've gotten so much more out of this than I ever imagined!

EasyFeeling
08-29-2007, 02:14 PM
I know I've thanked you profusely before in other threads, Nancy, but allow me to join the others in thanking you once again for all you have done to make this site as exciting, fun and addictive as it is! I would not have learnt much about Glenn :heart: or the Eagles without your amazing efforts (I am in awe of you, by the way - I don't know where you find the time for all that you have done, with everything else that you do as well! :applause:), and I want to add sincerely that this Board has changed my life. I have met new friends, albeit just via correspondence (although hopefully we could change that in the future!), and all of your caring natures and support have been a tremendous source of inspiration to me during a difficult year emotionally.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. You are ALL great! :D 8) :grouphug:

Let me just quote MF, she said what I'm not able to put into words (English words :wink: ) Nancy, THANK YOU !!! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/liebe/f050.gif

Ive always been a dreamer
08-29-2007, 11:49 PM
I'd like to express my appreciation for The Border too, Nancy. I know how hard you work on it, as well as, all of the other online sites.

We have developed of great community of fans here in a very short time. This site may be small, but it is active and strong. It will continue to grow because of the great attitude of all of our members. Everyone is so pleasant, fun, and respectful of each other. We all came here because we want to share our common interest in the band, get information about them, and to have a good time. And to paraphrase something I heard somewhere recently - we're all doing fine, and then some. :wink:

glenneaglesfan
09-05-2007, 04:05 PM
I'd like to express my appreciation for The Border too, Nancy. I know how hard you work on it, as well as, all of the other online sites.

We have developed of great community of fans here in a very short time. This site may be small, but it is active and strong. It will continue to grow because of the great attitude of all of our members. Everyone is so pleasant, fun, and respectful of each other. We all came here because we want to share our common interest in the band, get information about them, and to have a good time. And to paraphrase something I heard somewhere recently - we're all doing fine, and then some. :wink:

I'd like to add my thanks as well. I know how much hard work is involved in keeping up to date with the news for all of you webmistresses, and we greatly appreciate it. Thanks also to everyone here for making this a great place to be. For me, it's a privelege to be among like-minded people. 8) :D

we're all doing fine, and then some.

Love your quote, dreamer!