Tiffanny Twisted
04-20-2014, 07:46 AM
easter blessings to all my border buddies :grouphug:

sodascouts
04-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Same to you! Happy Easter!

Houston Baby
04-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Have a beautiful & blessed Easter everyone!

Ive always been a dreamer
04-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Don't have much time since I'm getting ready for today's family festivities, but I wanted to pop in to wish a very HAPPY EASTER to all of my fellow Borderers who celebrate today ...

http://images.zwani.com/graphics/easter/images/9easter_bunny_goodies.gif

sodascouts
04-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Man, I just ate so much Easter candy that I got a tummy ache. How old am I again? lol

WalshFan88
04-20-2014, 01:46 PM
Happy Easter!

LOL Soda... My weakness is those Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs......those I really have to watch because I can go through them pretty quickly. lol

Zanny Kingston
04-20-2014, 02:46 PM
Hoping Everyone is having a wonderful Easter!

DJ
04-20-2014, 03:23 PM
HOPPY EASTER TO ALL!

My candy weakness are those strawberry cream chocolate eggs! Yikes they are yummy..

Tiffanny Twisted
04-20-2014, 04:23 PM
the mass was nice but very long and hour and a half.
I saw a lot of my friends from my womans church group who were there.
It was hard for me to go but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
I could feel her spirit with us in church.
I really miss her.

bluefeather
04-20-2014, 04:29 PM
:laugh: Soda

Tiffanny Twisted
04-20-2014, 06:35 PM
nancys candy story reminded me of when my nephew got a giagantic chocolate bunny and no one was watching and he ate the whole thing...
he got so sick,,,,

love easter for the kids...
mine use to think that the way to find eggs was to take out of other kids baskets ..good thing he was the baby and they were his cousins..lol

GlennLover
04-20-2014, 07:32 PM
I hope everyone on The Border is having a blessed Easter Weekend!

MaryCalifornia
04-20-2014, 11:36 PM
Happy Easter everyone!

OMG I just got home from Easter dinner at my brother's, about 14 people and the four little kids, ages 8-12 were playing hide and seek outside, and the two littlest girls went to hide behind a shrub and they found a DEAD BUNNY!! On Easter! What the heck is the meaning of that???? This is in the suburbs of San Diego, not the country or anything. I mean, I know there are bunnies everywhere, but seriously...on Easter? A perfect little bunny? It was like it had just died, not decayed or anything! Right next to the house, behind a bush. Uggh, need to try to think of something else...

ktdids
04-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Happy Easter everyone!

OMG I just got home from Easter dinner at my brother's, about 14 people and the four little kids, ages 8-12 were playing hide and seek outside, and the two littlest girls went to hide behind a shrub and they found a DEAD BUNNY!! On Easter! What the heck is the meaning of that???? This is in the suburbs of San Diego, not the country or anything. I mean, I know there are bunnies everywhere, but seriously...on Easter? A perfect little bunny? It was like it had just died, not decayed or anything! Right next to the house, behind a bush. Uggh, need to try to think of something else...

Yikes to that MC! Happy Easter indeed! Hope there was lots of candy around to erase that memory for the kids!

tjh532
04-21-2014, 01:30 AM
Oh MC - how awful! And on Easter no less. At least you didn't come home to find it boiling in a pot on your stove! :yuck:

Austin - I hear you about the Peanut butter and chocolate eggs- PB and Choc is my weakness!

I got to spend Easter in Utah with my family - it was beautiful :)

Hope everyone here had a Happy Easter!

Brooke
04-21-2014, 02:57 PM
Happy Easter to everyone a little late!

Soda, hope you are feeling better now after your indulgence! lol

Someone mentioned the strawberry cream filled easter eggs, those are my favorite too! Yum!

We always have breakfast at church on Easter and the men do the cooking. So nice! It was a wonderful meal, as usual! But oh my, what a day of feasting! After church we had a big family dinner at one of my hubbies sisters, and you all know how big his family is, which means tons of fabulous food! I made broccoli/cheese casserole (triple batch), deviled eggs, and a chocolate turtle cake. Guess I'll be dieting the rest of the week now! :lol: Anyways...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/desperado74/Family/Greetings/cute-bunnies-easter_zps97061c4d.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/desperado74/media/Family/Greetings/cute-bunnies-easter_zps97061c4d.jpg.html)

ETA: MC, sorry about the little rabbit. :sad:

zeldabjr
04-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Hope everyone had a great Easter holiday...I was sick in bed and missed everything...oh well...feeling better today...very sad about the bunny...poor little girls...

Houston Baby
04-21-2014, 10:27 PM
Get well soon Z!

WalshFan88
04-21-2014, 10:28 PM
Hope everyone had a great Easter holiday...I was sick in bed and missed everything...oh well...feeling better today...very sad about the bunny...poor little girls...

Get well soon. :)

Brooke
04-22-2014, 10:37 AM
Z, not good. Hope you're all better now!