PDA

View Full Version : “The Soundtrack of Summer”: Intrust Bank Arena, Wichita, KS – 05/14/2014

SilverMoon
05-18-2014, 11:39 PM
Here’s a review with pictures:

http://rockrevoltmagazine.com/live-show-review-styx-foreigner-don-felder-wichita-ks/#prettyPhoto

And here are a couple of quotes from the review:

Next up was Don Felder who walked onstage with his band to a very energetic and lively audience that greeted him with applause and much enthusiasm. Most rock fans know Don Felder from his tenure in the Eagles as a guitarist/vocalist (1974 – 2001). Felder kicked off the Soundtrack of Summer tour with style, wowing the audience with a 10-song setlist that included some Eagles’ classics beginning with “Already Gone,” and “One of These Nights” before playing “You Don’t Have Me,” an original track from his most recent album, Road To Forever.

Most of the audience stood up out of their seats during the majority of Don Felder’s 45 minute set and welcomed the 15 minute break to recoup before Foreigner was to take to the stage.

SilverMoon
05-18-2014, 11:43 PM
Here's a video of Don performing "Hotel California" with Tommy Shaw. It’s not the whole performance, though.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UziApPyxL1s

sodascouts
05-19-2014, 10:51 AM
Thank you for finding these! I hope the audience stands during my show too because I plan on rocking out!