PDA

View Full Version : TBSO updated!

timfan
09-02-2007, 09:27 PM
We have completed a large update of www.timothybschmitonline.com including photos, videos, articles and more.

Check it out :D

rcknalwys
09-03-2007, 01:11 PM
WOW, thanks for the heads up. Loved the updates. Hadn't seen the Eagles Eye interview. Nice to see someone take such interest in Timothy personally. And thanks for the great site.

To date myself, I was born and raised in Sacramento, California and remember the hit song the New Breed had on the radio. It was one of my favorites at the time. There was definitely a lot of buzz about the group around town. I always wondered what happened to them, thanks to the internet I know! I never connected the person in Poco to the New Breed until I began surfing the net. Guess you could say I'm one of the OG fans, lol!

Ive always been a dreamer
09-03-2007, 01:16 PM
I checked out the updates too. Great job as always ladies. I particularly enjoyed the photo gallery. Well d'oh!!! :wink:

tbs fanatic
09-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Great updates. Loved reading the articles. Great job. :D

tbs fanatic
09-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Have just looked and listened to more of the updates - really love them. Just what I needed after a morning of kids going nuts about this that and the other right before school :roll: Thanks again. :D