PDA

View Full Version : Don will be on Hell's Kitchen tonight.

shunlvswx
11-12-2014, 03:26 PM
I just saw this post on facebook just a few minutes ago. I sometimes catch Hell's Kitchen, but I don't watch it all the time. I'm home tonight tonight so I will watch it. Hell's Kitchen comes on FOX.

This is from Don's facebook page.

Steven Tyler (Aerosmith), Stewart Copeland ( The Police), Leah & Brandon Jenner (Brandon and Leah) and mysef will be on Hell's Kitchen tomorrow night (Wednesday) 8PM PST/ET. Tune in and tell me what you think. It was a lot of fun to shoot.

zeldabjr
11-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Thanks Shun...I've never heard of it...but I am going to tape it...

Brooke
11-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Interesting! I will try to catch it too!

Houston Baby
11-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Thanks so much for this info shun! :thumbsup:
I have watched HK in the past but have not had time to watch it this season. I will definitely tune in tonight.

shunlvswx
11-12-2014, 08:12 PM
My Uverse guide says the teams will be serving music legends and some other stuff about what's going on on that episode. So probably won't be coming on until probably the last 20 minutes and probably very brief.

sodascouts
11-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Did anybody catch it? I missed it, dang it!

shunlvswx
11-12-2014, 11:45 PM
You didn't miss anything, Soda. He was on camera for like a second. If you blink, you would miss him. I saw him and Kathrin walk on, but I didn't see Leah and Brandon. They had the caption of "Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles" on the scene. They mostly concentrated on Stewart and Steven as the different teams cooked and served for them along with the people in the restaurant.

Their was another celebrity that got a little airtime, but I forgot her name.

Brooke
11-13-2014, 10:29 AM
I watched most of it, but never caught Don. I saw Steven Tyler several times and those were pretty much flashes.

shunlvswx
11-13-2014, 02:37 PM
His scene was blink and you will miss him. He was on the screen for a few seconds.

SoaringRockyMountainWay
11-14-2014, 06:25 PM
That's so stupid. The amazing Don Henley should be on camera all the time because he's all I want to see on T.V, besides any of the other Eagles or a horse. :hilarious:

Freypower
11-14-2014, 06:30 PM
That's so stupid. The amazing Don Henley should be on camera all the time because he's all I want to see on T.V, besides any of the other Eagles or a horse. :hilarious:

It was Don Felder.

SoaringRockyMountainWay
11-15-2014, 12:41 PM
Ohhhh haha. :oops:

sodascouts
11-15-2014, 03:17 PM
You can bet if it had been Don Henley, he would've gotten more than one second!

Felder deserved more than one second, too. I won't bother looking for a rerun of it if it's that short a time on screen for him.