PDA

View Full Version : Want to own TBS's home? It's for sale!!

Morgainne
11-19-2014, 03:58 PM
Yes, Timothy's million dollar mansion is for sale! Follow the link, if you are interested! If nothing else, have a look inside!! HA! Like Jean doesn't have lavish taste! It's beautiful!!:guitar:

http://www.trulia.com/property/3171076261-1475-Havenhurst-Dr-1-West-Hollywood-CA-90046#photo-1

tjh532
11-19-2014, 08:09 PM
Ok, without sounding like a total stalker ;) I know that they live in Calabasas, and have homes in Hawaii and New York. They own this too? Have they lived there? Or are they just the owners? Just curious!:grin:

Woodstock
11-19-2014, 08:14 PM
I don't want to sound like a stalker either but this is definitely not the Calabasas property. I don't see the connection to Timothy with this property. Am I missing something?

MaryCalifornia
11-19-2014, 09:29 PM
It's a troll.

Morgainne
11-19-2014, 10:18 PM
It's just a condo, but a nice one, they stay in it when they have late nights in LA, TBS has his own record CO. called Benowen INC, you can see that here

http://companies.findthebest.com/l/27283989/Benowen-Inc-in-Los-Angeles-CA

When he or they have late nights in LA, they stay in the condo. You can see the Havenhurst Dr. property and the Moraga Dr property which is the address for the studio are both owned by Tim here

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Timothy-B-Schmit/West-Hollywood-CA/6cb3a99

Not a troll, just have some insider info for you stalkers.:roll: They want to sell the condo and you can see it is the same house that parts of the video for "Friday Night" was filmed in.

tjh532
11-20-2014, 12:37 AM
If you google 'where does Timothy B Schmit live' the website ask.com comes back with this property. However, ask.com is like Wikipedia where anyone can edit the answer. I always assumed that it was false info, but perhaps not. Thanks for the info Morgainne, and welcome to the board 😊

cynd1231
11-20-2014, 01:20 AM
Nice digs and a great location just a few doors south of Sunset and around the corner from Chateau Marmont. Lots of great restaurants in the area and not terribly far from the Dolby Theater (where a lot of awards programs are held). Very tastefully decorated condo and listed with Hilton & Hyland as an open listing rather than a pocket listing!

I didn't think they owned the Moraga property anymore. Although there is a business listing for Benown, Inc. at that address, Tim & Jean are not listed as the owners of record.

Check out the website called city-data.com and type in the property addresses. It shows the most recently recorded owner of the property, the date of record and valuation/tax data. Havenhurst is listed under the Schmit family trust but Moraga is listed as being owned by a C.P.A.

As for the Friday Night video, I was of the impression that was shot at the property in Calabasas, which is where his Moose Lodge Studio is located. Too bad videos don't show credits with locations!

Just as an FYI, virtualglobtrotting.com is another good site for scoping out celebrity homes AND RealEstalker.com frequently has some interesting info.

MaryCalifornia
11-20-2014, 02:17 AM
As for the Friday Night video, I was of the impression that was shot at the property in Calabasas, which is where his Moose Lodge Studio is located.

Me too, interiors and exteriors.