PDA

View Full Version : My Eagles Signed Guitar

PhilipLee
12-18-2014, 03:57 AM
Hi All, and Merry Xmas

Just like to introduce myself. I'd like to say I'm the worlds biggest eagles fan, however I'm sure many on you on here would reserve that status for yourself. Haha

I am however a massive fan. I love them! Been lucky enough to see them 4 times.

I also get to experience them every week, as I perform a show called "The Eagle" - A solo tribute to the Eagles.

I would like to introduce you to my newest purchase, something I've longed for for a long time. A Takamine G-Series signed by Don, Tim, Glen and Joe.

Please, have a look and tell me what you think.

Take it Easy,

Philip-Lee Kinsey

sodascouts
12-20-2014, 12:00 AM
Hi All, and Merry Xmas

Just like to introduce myself. I'd like to say I'm the worlds biggest eagles fan, however I'm sure many on you on here would reserve that status for yourself. Haha

I am however a massive fan. I love them! Been lucky enough to see them 4 times.

I also get to experience them every week, as I perform a show called "The Eagle" - A solo tribute to the Eagles.

I would like to introduce you to my newest purchase, something I've longed for for a long time. A Takamine G-Series signed by Don, Tim, Glen and Joe.

Please, have a look and tell me what you think.

Take it Easy,

Philip-Lee Kinsey
ooh, very cool!!

Glennsallnighter
12-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Very nice indeed PL. I have one too. Its a black one with gold writing on it. Do you play it or just keep it as memorabilia?

Ive always been a dreamer
12-21-2014, 05:05 PM
Welcome to The Border, PL and congratulations on your guitar. That is a real treasure that I'm sure you'll enjoy for many years to come. Well done!

PhilipLee
12-22-2014, 05:19 AM
Thanks guys.

I don't think I'll be playing this, I'd be terrified of spoiling the signatures.

Don't think I could ever sell it either.

Brooke
12-22-2014, 11:09 AM
Awesome guitar, PL! Thanks for sharing the pic!

Hang around, you might like it here too!

Houston Baby
12-22-2014, 11:49 AM
WELCOME PL!!

What a great piece of EAGLES memorabilia! I would LOVE to have one! Hope you decide to join in on the fun here.

Glennsallnighter
12-22-2014, 06:55 PM
Thanks guys.

I don't think I'll be playing this, I'd be terrified of spoiling the signatures.

Don't think I could ever sell it either.

I don't play mine either as my left arm will rub off part of Joes signature. However I got one of Glenn :heart:'s Signature Takamines for my birthday a few years ago and the signature is on a label behind the sound hole. I play this one a lot. It has a great sound.

I would not sell either of mine!