PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day 2015

Houston Baby
05-10-2015, 10:17 AM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all our wonderful moms including sisters and aunts. Hope you have an awesome day and know that you are much loved!

Ive always been a dreamer
05-10-2015, 12:45 PM
I'd like to wish all of my fellow Borderers ...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I hope you all have a wonderful day. And I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom who is no longer here. Mama, I love you and miss you every day, but you are always close to my heart.

sodascouts
05-10-2015, 09:03 PM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY from me as well, to all our Border Moms, past, present, and to-be!

And to my own mom as well! :)

WalshFan88
05-10-2015, 09:07 PM
Happy Mother's Day

Brooke
05-11-2015, 02:05 PM
A belated Happy Mother's Day to all of you, too!

I had a great day! My son and his wife brought me a beautiful hanging basket of flowers. My sister and I took our mom out for lunch after going to church with her. Her daughter and dnl joined us. Then we all went for pedicures and some of us even got mani's too! We also did a little shopping afterwards. Had a really fun day! Oh, and hubby gave me the money for my nails! :thumbsup:

Glennsallnighter
05-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Sounds like you had a lovely day Brooke, well you deserve it, as I know you are a great Mom. Hope all our Border Moms, aunts, sisters, etc had a wonderful day. As many of you know we follow the European Mothers day and so had ours in March.

sodascouts
05-13-2015, 03:59 PM
Glad it was such a great day, Brooke!