PDA

View Full Version : New Leadon site

sodascouts
10-15-2007, 01:04 PM
Well, here it is, the last Eagle site. The circle is now complete.

BernieLeadonOnline (http://www.bernieleadononline.com)

The guy helping me out with this is named Rik. He's not yet a member, but has promised to join soon.

The one and only solely Bernie fansite on the web! :)

Maleah
10-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Another fantastic looking site Soda! Love the browns!

EasyFeeling
10-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Very cool, Soda! :applause:

Ive always been a dreamer
10-15-2007, 02:59 PM
Awesome! We now have a complete Eagles online network now. What a terrific job on each and every one of the sites! What difference a year makes. In less than a year, this network has expanded from just GlennFreyOnline and the Border to 10 sites if you include the MySpace page. This is just freakin' SO cool. Can you tell I'm excited or what!

Soda - way to go, girl.

:cheers:

Brooke
10-15-2007, 04:26 PM
8) Good job, girl! :applause:

sodascouts
10-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Thanks guys! It's been a lot of work, but worth it to have something for everybody.

JoeFan
10-17-2007, 02:09 AM
You've done an admirable job, putting up all these sites, I never could have done something like that, well done!

SweetHolly
10-17-2007, 06:52 PM
Awesome! 8)

AnotherTequilaSunrise
01-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Soda,

Any idea how to get e-mail to Bernie? I am in an Eagles Tribute called Another Tequila Sunrise. He came here with TOmmy Burroughs aa while back and my band went to see him. We got some photos with him and we talked a bit about songs we do. He wanted to know, "Which one of you plays my parts?" We pointed at Dave, and he said, "Well make sure you play them well!"

Also ran in to an IT manager in Cape Cod who, when a you buck, went to see FBB in Yarmouth, MA. After the show, he, Bernie, and a few others rode in a van all the way out to Provincetown, MA. Bernie was in the back playing acoustic... working on a song that he had not yet figured out how to finish off... It was... Witchy Woman. I mentioned this to Bernie, and he smiled and said yes, those were some great times...

So now my band is putting on a theatrical production show - the story of "Desperado." Old west costumes, saloon girls (backing vocalists), a banjo player, a harmonica player, and my 7 man Eagles Tribute. Multimedia video running on dual screens, projected backdrops... Show is Feb 25th, 2011, at the Hanover Theatre in Worcester, MA. We kick off and then on to some 12 other theatres to run this show.

Looking for a way to contact Bernie as we have some technical/musical questions and were going to ask for his guidance and insight.

Now that his official website is offline, no way to contact him. If anyone knows how to get a message to him, I'd appreciate the assistance...

Thanks.,

Paul Hawkins
Another Tequila Sunrise
www.anothertequilasunrise.com (http://www.anothertequilasunrise.com)
paul@eaglestributeband.com

sodascouts
01-04-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm sorry - I don't have any way to get a message to Bernie Leadon. What you're doing sounds really cool, though.

Ive always been a dreamer
01-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Welcome Paul. Glad you found us here on The Border. Those stories of meeting Bernie are very cool. He seems to be such a nice guy. Good luck with your shows and please come back and tell us about them. I'd love to hear more. Also, would love to know the times and dates of your other ones. I'm on the east coast so if you all will be doing anything close to me, I may just want to check you out. :thumbsup: