PDA

View Full Version : Rascal Flatts

Ive always been a dreamer
02-25-2007, 03:28 PM
We we talking about Rascal Flatts in the Don Henley MusiCares thread and I mentioned this video. I didn't want to hijack Don's thread with Rascal Flatt's Joe Don's derriere, so here it is. Of course, you have to wait for the whole song to get a quick look, but the video is pretty hot. The song's not bad except for the lead singer's whiny voice. JMHO Here's the link (You have to watch the short Trident commercial first):

http://www.cmt.com/loaded/player.jhtml?vid=26482&paid=710215&channelID=21&gateway=artists&s0=artists&s1=az&s2=rascal_flatts&refURL=/artists/az/rascal_flatts/videos.jhtml&adPth=/sitewide/ads/adsetup/artists/&adPN=videos

sodascouts
02-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Hmmph! I'm so offended by that gratuitous nudity!

(Dang, what a bod!)

EasyFeeling
02-26-2007, 06:18 AM
That's a cool video and I really like that song. I think I need to look on the net if I can download it somewhere. Thanks Dreamer. :D

freyfanatic
02-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Thats really good song, I'm a Rascal Flatts fan, but HC just didn't grab me the right way :roll:

countryangel28
10-22-2007, 09:27 PM
The music video to the song, "Take Me There" was just released and I had to let you all know about this awesome video. I am in love with the beach setting of the video, as well as the song. They also just made it to the top of the Billboard charts again! I work at umg and would love to hear if people really like/dislike them. Thanks. You tube "Take Me There"

Glennsallnighter
10-23-2007, 04:53 AM
Hi CA! Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy it here. Can you post a link to that video that you've mentioned so that we can watch it?
Thanks!!

Mrs Frey
10-23-2007, 07:00 AM
Welcome to The Border, CA28! :D Thanks for your post. Why don't you introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself" forum so that we can get to know a little more about you and your love of The Eagles?

Brooke
10-23-2007, 09:51 AM
Welcome ca28! Glad to have ya!

I love Rascal Flatts, too, and have a couple of their cds. I haven't seen the new video, so if you can, please post a link.

I think my favorite song of theirs, so far, is Fast Cars and Freedom.

Ive always been a dreamer
10-24-2007, 12:19 AM
Welcome from me, too CA28. I hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border.

To answer your question, I am not much of a country music fan because I'm not that fond of those 'twangy' vocals. However, my teenage nieces love Rascal Flatts, and I took them to a concert earlier this year. I actually enjoyed the concert, and they are very talented. I have to admit though that my favorite song that they performed was Hotel California. :wink: One of the nieces made me a compilation CD of their biggest hits, and I do enjoy listening to it occasionally. I like several of their songs, including the one Brooke mentioned. I also enjoyed watching the I Melt video. :D I posted more about the video in the following thread:

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297

countryangel28
02-24-2009, 07:50 PM
I just found out that Rascal Flatts is going to answer five fan questions! If you go to their Imeem fan page, you can ask them anything…and you may just find out the answer. You can go here:

www.imeem.com/rascalflattsfans (http://www.imeem.com/rascalflattsfans)

Meghan
:partytime:

TimothyBFan
02-25-2009, 09:32 AM
Welcome CA28--I hope you enjoy it here on The Border.

I must admit--I am not a country fan and not a RF fan -especially when they did the Eagles songs. JMO-- and I know a lot of other people feel differently. Sorry - I hope I didn't offend any body by admitting that! I know it was a big surprise to many of you here-NOT! :hilarious: I've tried Keith Urban, with much insistence from others here, and that's about as far as I can go and honestly don't listen to much there either. Just not my cup of tea I'm afraid.