PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard it already? LROOE is great.

farewell
10-27-2007, 12:28 PM
He folks,

Just bought de new album. And it's smashing. Particularly the first number is really teriffic. It's accoustic with only gitar and it's like secven bridges road on "hell freezes over".
Wonderfull. I hope'd for a bit more rock sound, but allright. There my favorite men and I just like it. And I haven't heard it complete, yet.

Who's next?

sodascouts
10-27-2007, 02:52 PM
How exciting that you have it already! We've been posting our thoughts in the "Long Road Out of Eden Preview" thread (we don't have the album yet, but there was a link to a place where you can preview the songs). I'd love to hear what you think of the individual songs.

farewell
10-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah, I saw it. But's not the same thing. Thrust me.
The record sleeve is a cardboard thing. Not so stylish, but at the other hand absolutely recognizable. The pictures are known and I have to say, it suites the guys.
When you open it, you'll find in the left side disc one, and in the right side... And also the handbook. With pictures of them all individual and with all the lyrics. Yeah its nice.

Am I really the first one? How is it in Germany and in England? And when is it available in the other continents? Monday for I've heard in Europe? Or all Tuesday?

Freypower
10-27-2007, 08:39 PM
Well, as none of us had the album we were happy to preview the songs on the website. We realise that it isn't the same as listening to the actual CDs, but we were impatient.

The album is released tomorrow (Monday 29th) in Australia and Europe and in North America on Tuesday.

I'm not sure whether to order the deluxe edition in order to get the photos of the band or not. You say the photos of the band are 'known'. Do you mean they are the ones we have already seen in the New Photos section of the official website?

Glennsallnighter
10-28-2007, 05:25 AM
Looks like you are the first one Farewell! Congratulations. I won't get mine until later next month but am eagerly awaiting it. I've gone for the Deluxe edition and am glad now that I did. :D

EasyFeeling
10-28-2007, 07:27 AM
Congratulation Farewell. 8) I've read on the website from which I ordered my copy it's available as from Nov. 2.

Freypower
10-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Here is Paul Cashmere's excellent review from undercover.com.au:

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=3282

(and for those of you who haven't seen the new Halloween board style - try it! It's funky)!

farewell
10-31-2007, 02:14 PM
Cool board. nice skull's.
And that picture, What's that.

I've checked that article freypower, It's cool. All I read hear is 'more of the same'. But this is from somebody who likes the eagles. Nice.

tbs fanatic
10-31-2007, 04:54 PM
That's a great review.