PDA

View Full Version : MSN Interviews and Song Clips

Maleah
10-29-2007, 01:18 PM
If you go to www.msn.com they have a link to their section on the Eagles "Taking Flight Again." The direct link is: http://music.msn.com/music/cma2007/eagles?GT1=10491

I haven't watched anything yet so I don't know if it really IS "only at msn" o not. lol

sodascouts
10-29-2007, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, Maleah!

Brooke
10-29-2007, 04:11 PM
They also linked to it on the official site. :D

DonFan
10-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Those are great interviews. Thanks!

tbs fanatic
10-30-2007, 10:29 AM
Loved listening to the interviews. Wish Joe had been there and Tim had said more.

Freypower
10-30-2007, 07:14 PM
They are brilliant interviews. Unfortunately I thought Tim was very uncomfortable indeed. It was interesting hearing Don talking about listening to the whole of the album, after his Rocky Mountain News comments. I got some screen shots of Glenn which are nice.

tbsfan
10-30-2007, 07:35 PM
They are brilliant interviews. Unfortunately I thought Tim was very uncomfortable indeed.
I thought he looked bored. There didn't seem to be much of a chance for him to speak.

Ive always been a dreamer
10-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah - they were great interviews except for the fact that Joe is MIA and Tim didn't say much. Thanks for those links, Maleah.

Glennsallnighter
10-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes they were very good interviews although I will echo what others said about Tim not saying as much and Joe not being there!

Aside: Glenn looked GORGEOUS :wink:

EasyFeeling
10-31-2007, 06:52 AM
I haven't watched the interviews so far. Tomorrow I have a day off so I will do it then.

Mrs Frey
10-31-2007, 08:36 AM
Thanks for posting the link, Maleah! I'm busy trying to listen to the interviews at the moment, but I have a similar problem to what I had when I was trying to sample the new album: stopping and starting! :roll:

Anyway, so far I've heard Glenn :heart: and Don in two interviews, and the second one I listened to ran a lot more smoothly than the first, although the picture was mostly made up of stills rather than moving film! :roll: At least I got to see a little of Glenn :heart: and Don in motion!

Wow, I love interviews of this nature. I find it so interesting listening to how an album was put together from the horse's mouth. I wish I had studio outtakes of The Eagles to listen to. I get a great kick out of the Elvis and Beatles studio outtakes I've managed to obtain.

Oh, I'm getting more and more excited about the new album! :D

Ah, I've just listened to a third interview, almost completely smoothly (picture still stopping and starting, though). It's interesting to note that Don and Glenn :heart: seem to think they have ONE more World Tour in them, but that they don't think they need to do a World Tour to get the new album to sell. I also found Glenn's :heart: reasoning behind this, i.e. that the longer they wait to do the tour, the more new songs they will be able to play, noteworthy. I must say, I like that reasoning. FP, I think you will too, taking some of your recent comments into account, and what you'll be willing to pay A$500 to see.

I'm dying to see the guys in concert, but if they feel that they need to include a lot of new material in their future concerts, then they have my full support.

Only one thing is disappointing about the interviews, and that is the fact that Joe is not present, and Timothy doesn't say much (as most of you have noted).

Yeah, just got through a fourth interview. Oh, I'm loving this! I can live with the stop-starting picture - just as long as I can hear the boys talking! I enjoyed hearing Don talking about how much effort they put into the record - he obviously respects the fans and knows that they have certain expectations as to how an Eagles record should sound.

I'm onto the fifth part now! It's actually the first part, as I listened backwards! Oh, I love The Eagles! :D :D :D

P.S.: GA - doesn't Glenn :heart: ALWAYS look gorgeous? :wink:

EasyFeeling
10-31-2007, 08:54 AM
Oh, you are so mean, MF. :twisted: I'm on work, can't watch the videos here and you are talking about Glenn looking gorgeous. :fainted:

glenneaglesfan
11-01-2007, 12:03 PM
I enjoyed the interviews. Thanks for the link, Maleah. At least Joe was there for that BBC programme on Tuesday, and he was quite eloquent on the Capital Gold interviews.

Mrs Frey
11-02-2007, 06:38 AM
Oh, you are so mean, MF. :twisted: I'm on work, can't watch the videos here and you are talking about Glenn looking gorgeous. :fainted:

Aw, I'm sorry, EF! But Glenn :heart: always looks gorgeous, doesn't he? :twisted: He's completely droolworthy :drool:, and hot :fainting:, and sexy :smokin: - need I carry on? :twisted: :wink:

Well, after my struggle to actually see some film in motion, I reckon I deserved to drool a little! :wink:

EasyFeeling
11-02-2007, 06:57 AM
He's completely droolworthy :drool:, and hot :fainting:, and sexy :smokin: - need I carry on? :twisted: :wink:

Well, after my struggle to actually see some film in motion, I reckon I deserved to drool a little! :wink:

Oh, I'm not complaining. :wink: And yes, you deserved it. :D