PDA

View Full Version : Feed The Fire…Looking for a copy

zumacraig
09-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Hey All,

New member, long time lurker. I'm looking for TBS's album Feed the Fire. Have only found very expensive used copies online. Anyone have an extra copy or know where I could buy the digital download?

Thanks!

MaryCalifornia
09-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Welcome, Zuma! Happy to see your first post is in a Timothy thread! :partytime:

zumacraig
09-02-2015, 02:24 PM
Thanks. Love TBS. Have all of his albums but somehow lost FtF in a recent move. Wonder if we'll get another solo album out of him at some point.

LuvTim
09-02-2015, 11:08 PM
Hi, Zumacraig,
Welcome! So nice to have you here to help us adore our TBS.
Amazon has used cd copies of FTF for under 35.00.
I hope and pray we'll get another solo album--Expando was just so Excellent.:pray:
Good luck,
LT

zumacraig
09-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Hi, Zumacraig,
Welcome! So nice to have you here to help us adore our TBS.
Amazon has used cd copies of FTF for under 35.00.
I hope and pray we'll get another solo album--Expando was just so Excellent.:pray:
Good luck,
LT

Ah, haven't checked there in a while. I wish I could buy a new one and support TBS. Thanks for the reply.

Brooke
09-04-2015, 09:15 AM
zuma, welcome to The Border! I hope you can find FtF! Great album!

Ive always been a dreamer
09-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Welcome from me, too, zc. Unfortunately, Feed the Fire is out of print so it's probably going to cost you a lot to replace it and since the available copies are used, Timothy probably doesn't earn anything from them. Oh well, hope you are able to find one at a fairly reasonable price.

And just a little tip for everyone - I always burn backup copies of my CD's, especially the ones that are out of print, in case I lose or damage the original.

sodascouts
09-10-2015, 10:11 PM
I rip all of mine to MP3 for the same reason.

Welcome from me, too, zuma!