PDA

View Full Version : Joe Walsh : Fri 25 Sept 2015 : Mid Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, N.Y.

Funk 50
09-26-2015, 07:49 AM
I was expecting more variety in the set list than this. It covers all basses but casual fans aren't going to travel a considerable distance to see such a short set. One fan said he spent more time getting out of the car park than watching the show. :-|

Fri 25 Sept 2015
Mid Hudson*Civic Center
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.

1 Walk Away
2 Life Of Illusion
3 Over And Over
4 Analog Man
5 In The City
6 Pretty Maids All In A Row
7 Mother Says
8 Turn To Stone
9 The Bomber
10 Rocky Mountain Way
11 Funk #49
12 Life's Been Good
encore
13 Life In The Fast Lane

Ive always been a dreamer
09-26-2015, 12:49 PM
Thanks again, F50. Having been to several other Joe solo shows, this seems to be about right for him. My guess is that this is a 90-minute show, which is what he and all the other band member's do for solo gigs. IIRC, he may have had more songs in some of his previous set lists, but the length of the show was still about the same.

Freypower
09-26-2015, 10:28 PM
Thanks again, F50. Having been to several other Joe solo shows, this seems to be about right for him. My guess is that this is a 90-minute show, which is what he and all the other band member's do for solo gigs. IIRC, he may have had more songs in some of his previous set lists, but the length of the show was still about the same.

When I saw Glenn in Australia the show was a lot longer than 90 minutes. It was at least 2 hours if not 2 and a half.