PDA

View Full Version : Number 1 in Australia

Selena
11-06-2007, 02:46 AM
How good is that!! Goes to prove that we all have impeccable taste down south of the equator and know great music when we hear it :D

http://www.ariacharts.com.au/

Selena
11-06-2007, 02:51 AM
I'm up to my 4th listen to the album and am quite liking a lot of the tunes, not necessarily liking a few and the jury is still out on some others. I think its an age thing but now feel I need to listen to a cd 10-15 times to really absorb it all and get to really know the new tunes. One thing that hasn't changed though is the pure joy of hearing those harmonies plus of course for me, that magnificent voice of Don Henley which just melts my soul.

Mrs Frey
11-06-2007, 06:49 AM
Wow, that's fantastic, Selena! Thanks for letting us know! :D :D :D

tbs fanatic
11-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Well that proves that Aussies know good music when they hear it :D

sodascouts
11-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey Selena, long time no see! This is definitely proof of the Aussies' good taste. ;)

DonFan
11-06-2007, 04:32 PM
I think its an age thing but now feel I need to listen to a cd 10-15 times to really absorb it all and get to really know the new tunes. One thing that hasn't changed though is the pure joy of hearing those harmonies plus of course for me, that magnificent voice of Don Henley which just melts my soul.

It's an age thing with me too, Selena. After repeated listenings, I can honestly say that I love almost every song. Waiting in the Weeds is the standout for me--it is absolutely gorgeous.

The magnificent voice of Don Henley melts my soul, too. :heart: