PDA

View Full Version : Hi Timothy People

Gemini
02-20-2016, 10:59 PM
I'm new to the Border and wanted to just say hey to my fellow Timothy B. Schmit fans!! Looking forward to looking through the threads and getting to know you through your pictures and stories. If you've met him, I'd love to hear about it.

LuvTim
02-20-2016, 11:55 PM
Hi, Gemini! Welcome! :-)

I do wish that I had a "when I met Timothy :heart::heart:" story (be still my heart), but, alas, I worship him from afar. :inlove: Nonetheless, my love is true. :smitten:

If you have met Timothy, I'd love to hear your story!

(Oh, wow! 1,000 posts!! Yay!!)

Gemini
02-21-2016, 01:34 AM
Nice to meet you LuvTim. I can tell from your name we've got something in common :-) No story here ... I admire from a distance too. A girl needs a goal, right?! I have decided (probably prompted by Glenn's passing) that life is too short and the next thing, whatever it is, that Timothy does I'm going to try to get to. I keep reading in media from 3 or so years ago that he was working on his next project after Expando so maybe something is coming. I do wish he'd tweet or update that Facebook page every once in a while! I thought it was sort of funny that the HOTE picture on his Facebook page was updated yesterday there were like 200 comments in an hour.

TimFan222
02-21-2016, 10:11 AM
Welcome Gemini. I too worship from afar. Would love to meet him but would probably just swoon!!!!! I have seen him twice for his solo tour and he is awesome. Hope he releases new music and goes on tour.

MaryCalifornia
02-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Hi, Gemini! Welcome.

Timothy handed me a guitar pick at a HOTE tour show in LA. That is as close as I've come to "meeting" him! I did get to sit right in front of him for two shows and it was glorious! A couple of Borderers waited for him outside of the venue after his solo show and got a little action...

SilverAcidRayne
02-21-2016, 07:23 PM
welcome!!

man I wish I had met him. I would just stare at him and try not to touch his hair. :hilarious:

sodascouts
02-21-2016, 10:16 PM
Welcome!

I've never really had any meaningful interaction with Tim. One time, at a solo show in Chicago, I was with TimothyBFan when he told her as he was leaving that he'd come back to sign something for her. Sadly, he was unable to. That's as close as I've gotten to "meeting" Tim!

Ive always been a dreamer
02-22-2016, 12:54 AM
Welcome from me too. I have never gotten to meet Timothy either. I did go to two different solo shows and sat very close to the stage at both shows. Surprisingly, he seemed to recognize me after that at Eagles shows and on several occasions I got a wave, smile, and or a hello from him as he was leaving the stage. It was very exciting and I would love to meet him.

Brooke
02-22-2016, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the Border, Gemini! Enjoy yourself here!

I've never met Timothy either, but certainly enjoy his music!

bluefeather
02-22-2016, 03:18 PM
welcome gemini:wave:

zeldabjr
02-22-2016, 09:34 PM
Hi Gemini and welcome to the Border!!! only in my dreams have I met Timothy!!...I love hearing people's stories about meeting him...only validates my thinking that he is truly wonderful!!! :inlove:

SallyGee
02-22-2016, 10:15 PM
Hi Gemini. I've never met him either, but I have been a fan of his since his Poco days. Be sure to check out the photo thread I think you're going to like it here.

sad-cafe
02-26-2016, 09:28 PM
I'm new to the Border and wanted to just say hey to my fellow Timothy B. Schmit fans!! Looking forward to looking through the threads and getting to know you through your pictures and stories. If you've met him, I'd love to hear about it.

be sure to look at all the fantastic sweet Timothy B pictures

What a man, what a man what a mighty fine man

tjh532
02-27-2016, 11:19 AM
Welcome Gemini! You will love it here!