PDA

View Full Version : Just listened to the album...

Toonlass
11-17-2007, 03:53 PM
All the way through for the first time. I don't have a copy yet, ordered the deluxe edition so will wait for that, but my dad bought a copy and have been listening to his and I'm now going back and listening to a few tracks. First impressions are I like it :D I think it will probably take quite a while to sink in properly, needless to say I'm enjoying Guilty of the Crime and Last Good Time... I also like I Love to Watch a Woman Dance and What Do I Do With My Heart. I look forward to listening to all the songs again and can't really think of any that I didn't enjoy.

sodascouts
11-17-2007, 05:24 PM
I figured those first two songs would appeal to you. ;) I also love ILTWAWD and WDIDWMH, despite the fact that their titles are so long and require such elaborate acronyms. lol

Toonlass
11-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Hmmm....how could you have guessed???? :P :D

You're right about the acronyms, it took me ages to type those out! :roll: :wink:

I was listening to Guilty of the Crime just now, but then the power went off...the tumble dryer tripped the electrics, now the power is back but I find that I'm too tired to start listening again to the album. Though I may put a couple songs on before bed, as I have to tidy my bed first as there is no way I can fit in it at the moment (loads of crafting stuff on top). Time for....You Are Not Alone (which really reminds me of another song but I can't think what).

sodascouts
11-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Ah, OK. Well feel free to post more thoughts later - maybe even jump into Song Survivor!

Toonlass
11-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Well...I thought I'd jump in with Song Survivor, so I listened to all the songs remaining and I can't really choose...so I'm listening again...its a tough life :wink: I'm enjoying It's Your World Now it just makes me smile when I hear the intro.