PDA

View Full Version : I Will Not Go Quietly

eagleshenleyfan
11-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Anyone else besides myself a fan of this track? I think it's a great rockin' tune, some great vocals from Don as usual and it contains a great backing vocal from another one of my fav artists Axl Rose!!

Maleah
11-18-2007, 02:37 AM
LOVE the song! I could listen to "well come on over here baby...'bout to give me a heart attack....I wanna wrap my lovin' arms around the small of your back" over and over and OVER again :D

sodascouts
11-18-2007, 02:50 AM
I love this song too. I heard it live in Dallas and it ROCKED!

Ive always been a dreamer
11-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Count me in as another one who loves this song. It rocks!!! Maleah, those are my favorite lines in the song as well.

Molly
11-18-2007, 11:39 AM
I love it, too! Don went up a few cool notches with my teenage son by having Axl Rose appear on the song.

rcknalwys
11-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Me too, would you believe I just stumbled on this one recently? I bought a cassette of Actual Miles for my van and heard it on there. Love it!

DonFan
11-19-2007, 12:44 AM
This song is one of my all-time favorite Don songs. It completely rocks! :smokin:
One of my fondest wishes was to hear it live, and that wish came true when I was with Soda this summer & we heard Don sing it live in Dallas. Then I got to hear it again the next night in OKC. It was unbelievable!

I'm with you Maleah, I could listen to these lyrics over & over again too: "Well, come on over here baby...'bout to give me a heart attack....I wanna wrap my lovin' arms around the small of your back...I wanna pull you, pull you, pull you, pull you right up close to me.....
YEAH."

eagleshenleyfan
11-19-2007, 09:16 AM
That's great you guys got to hear it live in person, I would love to. The only live clip that I've saw of it was on Youtube, it was from the Tokyo gig in '89 that Don did.
Does anymore live footage of this song exist?

katherine5832
12-16-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm with you Maleah, I could listen to these lyrics over & over again too: "Well, come on over here baby...'bout to give me a heart attack....I wanna wrap my lovin' arms around the small of your back...I wanna pull you, pull you, pull you, pull you right up close to me.....
YEAH."

Well, that makes 3 of us who love those lyrics! Oh, the image those lyrics conjure up...I can't tell you how happy am I to have found this board and other like-minded Don fans.

DonFan
12-17-2007, 01:09 AM
YEAH."

Well, that makes 3 of us who love those lyrics! Oh, the image those lyrics conjure up...I can't tell you how happy am I to have found this board and other like-minded Don fans.

We can't tell you how happy we are that you have found us, too!

(And believe me, I know exactly what kind of image those lyrics conjure up! 8) :smokin: )

Maleah
12-17-2007, 01:39 AM
YEAH."

(And believe me, I know exactly what kind of image those lyrics conjure up! 8) :smokin: )

EXACTLY on both statements! ;)

Ive always been a dreamer
12-17-2007, 02:07 AM
YEAH."

Okay - Go ahead and add me to the list, too. :wink: :wink:

Glennsallnighter
12-17-2007, 06:09 AM
YEAH."

Okay - Go ahead and add me to the list, too. :wink: :wink:

And I'm delighted you found us or we found you, whatever way you like to put it. The more of us like minded people who can get together the better IMO.