PDA

View Full Version : CMT INSIDER INTERVIEW

DonFan
12-05-2007, 12:06 AM
CMT INSIDER INTERVIEW: THE EAGLES 12/04/07 (http://www.cmt.com/news/articles/1575754/20071204/eagles.jhtml)

-----------------------------------------------------------
As I read the article linked above, I found Glenn's comments about the group Alabama particularly interesting. Obviously, Alabama has a huge fan base here, since I live in the state of Alabama. The harmony Glenn mentions is one of the aspects that I have always appreciated about Alabama's music.

sodascouts
12-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks for posting that, DF. My family has always been big fans of Alabama - I have their "Greatest Hits" as well as a live album. I love that song "My Home's In Alabama" - I bet the guys could relate to the line "I was too young to understand why the young girls fell in love with the boys in the band." ;)

Mrs Frey
12-05-2007, 08:02 AM
Wow, DF, thanks for posting that lovely interview. I really enjoyed reading it, and I absolutely felt all the positive vibes emanating from all three Eagles, particularly the confidence that Don projected about the album. I just hope that it won't be the last new music that we hear from them, but if it is, it certainly is a grand way to finish.

glenneaglesfan
12-06-2007, 05:50 AM
That's a reaaly good interview, with Don and Glenn in particular sounding very positive. I like Don's comments about colours and textures - in a way that's how I feel about the album - it's a rich blend of different styles with something to appeal to everyone.