PDA

View Full Version : TBS Rolling Stone Article Posted Today

LuvTim
09-23-2016, 01:43 PM
Check out the new Rolling Stone article on Timothy and Leap of Faith! 8)
Hear the music!:grooving:

http://www.rollingstone.com/country/premieres/hear-eagles-timothy-b-schmits-leap-of-faith-album-w441714

MaryCalifornia
09-23-2016, 02:34 PM
This is a fantastic article. Between this and the earlier RS country article, it just seems to me like RS has realized Glenn is gone and realizes that just maybe it should have had a better relationship with him these past 4 decades, and now they're going to heap praise on the surviving members (including the member with the lowest public profile, TBS.) I could be wrong, and perhaps RS has always been this gushing over other Eagles releases, but it just seems like there's more going on here...

Not remotely saying the album doesn't deserve the praise!

LuvTim
09-23-2016, 02:47 PM
MC, they have been positive and flattering in a way that feels unfamiliar to the Eagles fan, yes. Agreed.
I think you're onto something.:nod:

Annoying Twit
09-28-2016, 12:37 AM
Al Jardine's sons on "The Island"? I thought it was Beach-Boys-like. Didn't know that there were Beach Boys pregency working on it. I wish I had the credits.

NightMistBlue
09-28-2016, 12:00 PM
Matthew Jardine is in the Brian Wilson band on his current tour. Matt sings the high parts - he's really good. He sings lead on "Don't Worry Baby" and the place goes bonkers.

Forgive the dumb question, but is that it for the Timothy concerts for now? I didn't realize it was just Nashville and Atlanta.

NightMistBlue
09-28-2016, 12:15 PM
Al Jardine's sons on "The Island"? I thought it was Beach-Boys-like. Didn't know that there were Beach Boys pregency working on it. I wish I had the credits.

AT, maybe it's a mistake that you didn't get the album artwork and info. Is it possible to contact the Wonderful Union folk? Tell them you want a Timothy guitar pick also.

LuvTim
09-28-2016, 12:16 PM
NMB, I 've been checking his Facebook page, his Twitter feed and his website since before the album release, hoping for more tour dates to be announced. Obviously, we're hoping for additional concert dates soon.

( Timothy's staff, if you're reading this... :pray: )

Bookers and promoters, HELLO!!! We're waiting out here!

Annoying Twit
09-29-2016, 06:21 PM
AT, maybe it's a mistake that you didn't get the album artwork and info. Is it possible to contact the Wonderful Union folk? Tell them you want a Timothy guitar pick also.

I bought the MP3 album from Amazon. Sometimes download albums come with the artwork or at least some sort of information over and above the actual MP3s. Not this time.