PDA

View Full Version : The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

travlnman2
12-01-2016, 07:26 PM
So I am watching Busy Being Fablous video and something came to my mind. The Guy who gets his wallet stolen by the monkey looks like a certian Don Felder.

Anyone else notice this?:lol:

GlennLover
12-01-2016, 08:07 PM
So I am watching Busy Being Fablous video and something came to my mind. The Guy who gets his wallet stolen by the monkey looks like a certian Don Felder.

Anyone else notice this?:lol:

Yes, when the video came out comments were made here on The Border about him looking like Don F. :lol:

travlnman2
12-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Yes, when the video came out comments were made here on The Border about him looking like Don F. :lol:

Maybe it was making fun him about spliting the money equally. Jokes on him ;) :lol:

Delilah
12-02-2016, 12:21 PM
It's been awhile since I watched the video. I didn't notice a Don Felder look-a-like so I'll have to take another look. I sure hope it wasn't an intentional casting; it would seem like they were making fun of ripping him off or something. I hope not. :(

GlennLover
12-02-2016, 04:54 PM
It's been awhile since I watched the video. I didn't notice a Don Felder look-a-like so I'll have to take another look. I sure hope it wasn't an intentional casting; it would seem like they were making fun of ripping him off or something. I hope not. :(

I think that it probably was intentional.

buffyfan145
12-02-2016, 05:33 PM
I never noticed or knew about it before but after rewatching it that does look like him.

ambulance girl
12-10-2016, 08:35 PM
if it was intentional, that's just not cool...

sodascouts
12-16-2016, 06:41 PM
Well, they never said it was a deliberate choice, and it's not like Felder has a really distinctive look like Joe or Timothy. I guess we can all decide for ourselves but if it upset you, give 'em the benefit of the doubt.

Eagles7
03-26-2017, 01:38 PM
Well, some go high and some go low.