PDA

View Full Version : Don H. on Tour in 2017

maryc2130
02-04-2017, 09:56 AM
It seems like Timothy and Joe have quite a few tour dates for the spring of this year, but Don hasn't announced anything after March. I wonder if he will be touring? I'm hoping he'll at least do some concerts in the US in the spring/summer!

Philh
02-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Yes, hopefully some more concerts but he has said he wants to record a new album so we will have to wait and see.

sodascouts
02-04-2017, 02:31 PM
I love to hear him live, but I'll take an album over concerts any day. Concerts are a temporary high; albums last.

shunlvswx
02-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Don probably going to tour in the fall. So we probably going to see some tour dates pop up around summer time for the fall tour.

I'm also looking forward to Don's next album. He did promise us that R&B album. LOL

He's probably also busy trying to work on the musical and then he has Waldon Woods and Caddo Lake. Then he has the MusiCare thing coming up for Tom Petty. So Don probably doing something between now and when he puts out his next tour dates for the year.

alexandranick
02-13-2017, 12:57 AM
Don probably going to tour in the fall. So we probably going to see some tour dates pop up around summer time for the fall tour.

I'm also looking forward to Don's next album. He did promise us that R&B album. LOL

He's probably also busy trying to work on the musical and then he has Waldon Woods and Caddo Lake. Then he has the MusiCare thing coming up for Tom Petty. So Don probably doing something between now and when he puts out his next tour dates for the year.

Looking forward to the new album