PDA

View Full Version : April 16th/18th 2017 at City Winery, Chicago, IL

TW
05-09-2017, 05:01 PM
A little (Ok a lot) late to posting my review/experience but better late than never right?!
He added two new songs since his California tour, “All I Want to Do” and “I Can See Everything”. I’m so happy that “All I Want to Do” was added, Tell Me the Truth is probably my 2nd favorite Timothy album (1st is Expando).
Set list, I know LuvTim posted one but…
One More Mile
My Hat
The Shadow
Red Dirt Road
Ella Jean
White Boy From Sacramento
Downtime
Parachute
Solo:
All Those Faces
Peaceful Easy Feeling
All I Want to Do
Full Band:
I Can See Everything
What I Should Do
Keep On Tryin’
Friday Night
I Refuse
Secular Praise
I Can’t Tell You Why
A Good Day
*Encore*
I Don’t Want to Hear Anymore
Love Will Keep Us Alive

Time for a special moment…
On the first night (16th) after “My Hat” Timothy said he liked my t-shirt (Again! If you remember my Agoura Hills concert) he then paused, and looked at me trying to remember something.
“Wait haven’t I told you that before?” I shook my head yes. (OMG!)
“Were you in L.A.?”
“Yeah.”
“I saw you!” A smile comes across his face. (He remembered me!)
He then asked my name and told everyone “Sophia’s here.”
One of the coolest and memorable moments of my life! I don’t know how the heck he remembered me…but wow is all I can say.

buffyfan145
05-09-2017, 08:07 PM
That's so awesome TW!!! :D

Gemini
05-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Good Lord. How did you keep from passing out right there? That is the coolest! I noticed You're So Wild wasn't in the set list from these shows like it was in LT's from the other night. Interesting. I Can See Everything wasn't part of the show when I saw him in September. I would have loved to see him do that and I'm :jealous: you got to see it.

LuvTim
05-09-2017, 10:34 PM
TW! OMG, girl. I really don't know how you do it! :jealous:

Brooke
05-10-2017, 02:17 PM
TW, how cool for you! That's just awesome!

Wonderful set list, too! So glad you enjoyed yourself! :wink: :razz:

Delilah
05-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Time for a special moment…
On the first night (16th) after “My Hat” Timothy said he liked my t-shirt (Again! If you remember my Agoura Hills concert) he then paused, and looked at me trying to remember something.
“Wait haven’t I told you that before?” I shook my head yes. (OMG!)
“Were you in L.A.?”
“Yeah.”
“I saw you!” A smile comes across his face. (He remembered me!)
He then asked my name and told everyone “Sophia’s here.”
One of the coolest and memorable moments of my life! I don’t know how the heck he remembered me…but wow is all I can say.

Wow, he remembered you and said your name? How awesome!! He even remembered it was in L.A. You must have made an impression on him. How cool!

TW
05-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Good Lord. How did you keep from passing out right there? That is the coolest! I noticed You're So Wild wasn't in the set list from these shows like it was in LT's from the other night. Interesting. I Can See Everything wasn't part of the show when I saw him in September. I would have loved to see him do that and I'm :jealous: you got to see it.
It definitely was a surreal moment I kind of just smiled and tried not to totally freak out!

He didn't play "You're So Wild" so I'm a bit jealous of all of the people who saw the later dates of the Eastern leg, but I'm not complaining. This show was phenomenal!

TW
05-10-2017, 06:26 PM
TW! OMG, girl. I really don't know how you do it! :jealous:

If I knew the secret, I'd tell you!

TW
05-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Wow, he remembered you and said your name? How awesome!! He even remembered it was in L.A. You must have made an impression on him. How cool!
I guess so! In L.A. I was close enough for him to see me, but not close enough IMO to get a good enough image of what I look like. His memory must be very good.

TW
05-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Here is a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hu40mSTc9k&feature=youtu.be

Gemini
05-10-2017, 08:05 PM
TW...I am swooning. That is the most adorable thing in the world. The look on his face. I am so going with you next time!!

TW
05-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Yay! A concert buddy :D

Dawn
05-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Awesome! What does your tee shirt say?

sodascouts
05-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Wow - that is incredible, TW! You are obviously one memorable lady!

Glennsallnighter
05-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Wow TW! That is just such a lovely story - just so delighted for you!!