PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

Delilah
11-22-2017, 04:45 PM
I hope everyone celebrating Thanksgiving has a great one.

Safe travels and enjoy the scrumptious food.

I’m grateful I don’t have to cook this year, lol.

Pippinwhite
11-22-2017, 05:19 PM
My job is based around retail goodness, so I'll be pulling a 12-hour shift tomorrow and Friday. Happy Thanksgiving to all, anyway, though! Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

Brooke
11-22-2017, 05:54 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Enjoy your day and long weekend, if you get one!

New Kid In Town
11-22-2017, 06:46 PM
I would also like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels.
Pippin -So sorry, I hope you are at least able to enjoy some of the weekend with your family.

FreyFollower
11-22-2017, 11:10 PM
Thanks to all who wished a Happy Thanksgiving! I would like to extend my good wishes as well. May we all be thankful for what we have, and be blessed even more next year!
I feel your pain, Pippenwhite! My next day off is Sunday! I've worked in retail 37 years. We used to close on Sundays and holidays! Ah, the good old days!
So my family celebrated a week ago and ate our fill, minus the parades and football on TV in the background!

LuvTim
11-23-2017, 01:01 AM
Best wishes to all for a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! :-)

My My
11-23-2017, 09:54 AM
I'm getting ready to put the turkey in the oven and want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! To those of you in retail, so sorry...I feel your pain.

WalshFan88
11-23-2017, 05:43 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Borderers!

As usual I've driven myself into a food coma. Two huge plates, and a big slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream. I feel like a full tick. All I want to do is sleep. And eat more when I wake up sometime later today. I'm going to go take a nap!

buffyfan145
11-23-2017, 05:51 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! :D I just got back earlier than planned from going out of town and didn't think I'd be back online till tomorrow since we had no internet so that was a bit hard. LOL The food was great though and had a good time.

RudieCantFail
11-24-2017, 04:20 AM
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! This year was much better than last year for me. I also bought a 1 TB PS4 before dinner today at GameStop, so I scored a great deal at $200 plus a $50 gift card. Hope you all stay safe shopping tomorrow or I hope things still stay in stock online!

Ive always been a dreamer
11-24-2017, 02:00 PM
Happy belated Thanksgiving to all Borderers who celebrated. Hope you all had a great day. Sorry I didn't get around to posting yesterday, but I had all of my family over for dinner and spent my day in the kitchen.

sodascouts
11-24-2017, 11:41 PM
This is belated but I'm visiting family and it's hard to get a chance to get onto the family computer! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lisa
11-25-2017, 12:22 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!