PDA

View Full Version : I'm moving house!

Toonlass
02-08-2008, 05:45 AM
I'm moving tomorrow and really should be packing (have been working all week) but I just remembered about Pebble Beach and so have been reading that, then I thought it might be my last chance for a couple weeks to get online so wanted to say hi!

I'm not moving far, though will technically not be in London any more, but still in a London borough (its complicated and silly but I still vote in London elections!) My boyfriend and I have found a two bedroom flat fairly cheaply (for the area). The landlord is a friend of my boyfriends parents, so he also knocked more money off the rent, which is great.

I hope everyone is keeping well and you angels at Pebble Beach have an absolutely fantastic time--sounds like you are having a blast 8) Say hi to Glenn from London!

Glennsallnighter
02-08-2008, 06:18 AM
I hope the move goes well and that you are both happy in your new home. Funny after months I was browsing the 'Introduce Yourself' thread last night and saw the pic of WM and her kids. Tell her I said 'Hi'. Her boys must be bigger now.

Of course I'll say 'Hi' to Glenn :heart: for you if I'm lucky enough to meet you in London.

Mrs Frey
02-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Good luck to you and your boyfriend, TL. I hope you are happy in your new home. I will be moving within the next two or three months myself - it's not something I'm looking forward to, but I hope that everything will work out in the end.

Brooke
02-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Good luck with your move, toonie!

And don't be a stranger! :D (Come back more often!)

Glennsallnighter
02-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Good luck to you and your boyfriend, TL. I hope you are happy in your new home. I will be moving within the next two or three months myself - it's not something I'm looking forward to, but I hope that everything will work out in the end.

I really hope it does work for you MF! And I just LOVE the new av :D

glenneaglesfan
02-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Good luck with the move, Toon, and it's nice to hear from you again! It sounds like a good deal that you have. Now, are you going to this show in March?

Send my best to WM as well!

Mrs Frey
02-11-2008, 04:45 AM

Thanks, my dear. :hug: I'm glad you like the AV. It is rather hot, sexy and gorgeous, isn't it? :D

Glennsallnighter
02-11-2008, 05:09 AM

Thanks, my dear. :hug: I'm glad you like the AV. It is rather hot, sexy and gorgeous, isn't it? :D

You said it Girlfriend, you said it!

Ive always been a dreamer
02-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Same from me, Toonie. Good luck in your new house. Hope you can drop in more often, and send my regards to Witchy Mummy, too.

Perfect Little Sister
02-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Ah Toonie! I've missed our chats! I hope all goes well with your move. I so hate relocating. Tell WM I said "hi" and would like to see a new pic of the little "poopers"...who probably aren't quite so little now.

Molly
02-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Hi Toonie! It's good to hear from you.

Good luck with your move -and say hi to WM for me, as well!

rcknalwys
02-12-2008, 11:47 AM
hope your move goes well, and is over quickly. Look forward to having you back on the board soon.

sodascouts
02-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Ugh, moving is never fun, but once you're settled, being in a new place can be very exciting. Glad to see you dropping by and best of luck at your new place! Hopefully you can get that internet up and running and drop by again once you've got your place set up!

Toonlass
03-07-2008, 06:37 AM
Thanks for all the good wishes. We're fairly unpacked now, just got a couple more boxes of books to do. Have passed on the greetings to WM... she's having problems at the moment with her phone, so she doesn't have the internet, so she's feeling very Glenn-deprived!

PLS-the poopers aren't so little any more, will have to find a good picture of them to post. It will be Cian's 3rd birthday in April, Joshua is already 5 and at school. Its crazy! I remember them both being tiny!

Now, are you going to this show in March?

Well...I don't have tickets sorted yet!! :shock: :shock: I just couldn't pull up any good ones, plus with moving I had no money, but I've been taking loads of babysitting jobs and I'm going to dip into my £2 coin pot (which is my savings for learning to drive--but I think the Eagles are more important! :D ). All I need to do it talk to WM and see if we can get some tickets through the Joe fan club. Fingers crossed!

03-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks for checking in Toonie. Glad everyone's doing well and your move went smoothly. I hope you and WM are able to go to one of the shows in London. You will kick yourself if you don't go! :wink: :wink:

sodascouts
03-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Yes, you and WM must go to a show! It could be their last tour!

Glad you're getting settled - thanks for the update! And I'd love to see a photo of the kiddies.

Toonlass
03-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Here are a couple of pictures of the poopers, taken a couple weeks ago. WM, Mr WM, poopers, myself and the little boy I look after went to a rugby event held in London and the kids all tried kicking rugby balls. They did much better when they won mini rugby balls which were more their size.

The first one shows Joshua's turn, and we are all in the background (I'm in the green jacket, next to WM)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Toonlass/everyone.jpg

Now we have Cian attacking his rugby ball with all his strength

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Toonlass/cian2.jpg

Molly
03-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi Toonie! Thanks for the pictures. Yes, the boys are getting big, but they're still just as cute as ever!

Glennsallnighter
03-07-2008, 05:40 PM
The boys look so cute Toonie! I hope you and WM make it to one of the gigs. It'd be a shame to miss! Driving can wait another little while I think! :wink: Tell WM I said 'Hi'. Glad the move went well!

sodascouts
03-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Oh, they're adorable! Thanks for posting the photos!

glenneaglesfan
03-08-2008, 07:16 AM
Glad the move went well, Toonlass, and thanks for the photos of the little 'uns - they are so cute. Glad their auntie is bringing them up to play a proper sport!

Send my best to WM, and hope you manage to get to the Eagles. I've still got one spare ticket! :wink:

Perfect Little Sister
03-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Hey Toonie!! I can't believe how big the boys are!!! I just love Cian's little face as he's going to kick the ball! I like the way Joshua has crouched down with his hands on his knees like the guy running the event. lol They are so precious! Give them extra hugs next time you see them...one from me. I have missed our chats. Tell WM I miss her too. You guys take care of those little angels. And do what you can to make it to one of the shows!!!

Toonlass
03-15-2008, 10:51 PM
We're going to a show!!!!!!!!

I managed to get tickets through the Joe fan club for the show on 26th March as I have that week off. The request was confirmed today and I'm really excited but also now realising I have less than 2 weeks to figure out what to wear! :D

Is anyone else going on the 26th?

Thanks for the comments on the kiddies, will pass on to WM as she still doesn't have internet connection.

glenneaglesfan
03-16-2008, 05:56 AM
Congratulations on the tickets, Toonie! FF61 is going on the 26 March, see the LROOE thread. Maybe you could meet up! I wonder if you'll get any special attention from Joe, like last time! :wink:

03-16-2008, 11:52 AM
Oh wow Toonie! I am soooo glad that you and WM are going to get to a show. I know you must be super-excited. Tell the boys hi for us! :wink:

sodascouts
03-16-2008, 04:22 PM
That's terrific! I know you'll have a great time. If you get a chance, add your two cents about the show for all of us hungry for as many details as we can get!

Glennsallnighter
03-16-2008, 06:08 PM
Well done Toonie and WM. I'm sure you'll have a great time as well as the rest of us.

Brooke
03-17-2008, 09:51 AM
Congrats on getting tickets for you and WM, toon! Have a great time! And please, please give us a report! :D

Molly
03-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Congratulations on getting the tickets, Toonie!

I love how much time we all spend trying to figure out what to wear to a show! Probably ten times as long as they spend themselves preparing for a show!

Glennsallnighter
03-17-2008, 07:16 PM
I know! Its hilarious. I probably have put more 'person' hours into organising my London outfit than I did the one for my 40th Party last weekend!!

Perfect Little Sister
03-18-2008, 01:50 PM
:yay: I'm so happy for you and WM, Toonie!!! Have loads of fun and bring back all the juicy details for us.

OH, and BTW... :jealous:

Toonlass
03-18-2008, 05:08 PM
We will certainly bring back details. WM will be staying the night at mine, so depending how late we get back, it might be an immediate report :wink:

I think I have figured out what I'm wearing. I have a cute white vest which says "Eagles 76" which I found last year in a clothes shop, then over the top a pale pink shirt. Plus, I just bought some new blue jeans and then a jacket over the top. Hopefully it won't be too cold, or I may wear a warmer jacket.

Brooke
03-19-2008, 09:17 AM
:yay: Wonderful news, toon! Sounds like you will look great!

We will be waiting for a report from you and WM! :D