PDA

View Full Version : Seeing the Eagles for the first time

redstorm1968
03-16-2018, 01:04 AM
I am about to see the Eagles for the first time in exactly one week from today! (YAY!) Who else is about to see their first Eagles concert? What are you most looking forward to? What song are you the most excited to hear?

SunnyCalico
03-16-2018, 09:58 AM
I am about to see the Eagles for the first time in exactly one week from today! (YAY!) Who else is about to see their first Eagles concert? What are you most looking forward to? What song are you the most excited to hear?

Well, I'm not a virgin... saw them on the HFO tour, but the venue SUCKED. Here's hoping the Bridgestone has better acoustics :rockguitar: We also have tickets to the Lexus Lounge, so the entire experience should be FANtastic.

Most looking forward to Peaceful Easy Feeling.

redstorm1968
03-19-2018, 12:25 AM
Well, I'm not a virgin... saw them on the HFO tour, but the venue SUCKED. Here's hoping the Bridgestone has better acoustics :rockguitar: We also have tickets to the Lexus Lounge, so the entire experience should be FANtastic.

Most looking forward to Peaceful Easy Feeling.

My favorite Eagles song, along with "Take It Easy". I really can't wait to hear "Seven Bridges Road." SUPER EXCITED! See you there! :blueblob: