PDA

View Full Version : Live Streaming of Concerts

Victim of Love
04-23-2018, 12:26 AM
The tour is on a break but thought I'd pass some information along to everyone. If you aren't familiar with the PERISCOPE app and you have an Android device, check it out. I've been able to watch three concerts (Columbus, Raleigh and Miami) using the app. The app can't be downloaded to laptops/desktops but tablets and iPhones work great! That being said, you CAN watch live on your computer.

I highly recommend checking it out if you aren't going to be able to attend one of the shows OR if (like me) you just can't get enough. There is no advance notice, you just have to monitor the website when it's show time because you never know when someone may decide to share their good fortune. And it's so worth the time! And the broadcast stays up for 24 hours after the event ends.

Glennsallnighter
04-23-2018, 08:21 AM
Thanks VOL: - can you get it away from the USA or is it just available in America?

Victim of Love
04-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Thanks VOL: - can you get it away from the USA or is it just available in America?

I have a FB friend in New Zealand who uses it so I assume you can use it anywhere in the world! It's awesome to experience the shows and feel like you are literally there! The video can be sketchy depending on where the broadcaster's seats are but the jumbotrons translate really well and all three I've watched have had excellent sound! The excitement.of the crowd comes thru and you think you are right there. It's amazing.