PDA

View Full Version : What Celebrities Do You Share A Birthday With?

travlnman2
05-25-2018, 02:05 PM
I thought this might be a fin thread.

I will start. I was born on November 20th. So I share a birthday with two of the greatest guitar players ever. Our Joe Walsh and Duane Allman. I also happen to be a guitar player myself and have many simmilar taste and styles. So I have always jokes that I was a reincarnation of Duane.

NightMistBlue
05-25-2018, 02:10 PM
Aw, you're lucky - you share a birthday with talented, admirable people. I share a birthday with the virus known as Miley Cyrus and that creature Snookie from the Jersey Shore.

LuvTim
05-25-2018, 06:15 PM
Aw, you're lucky - you share a birthday with talented, admirable people. I share a birthday with the virus known as Miley Cyrus and that creature Snookie from the Jersey Shore.

:rofl: NMB!

Prince Charles, Condoleeza Rice, Chip Gaines (of Fixer Upper fame) and Josh Duhamel for me! :-)

Freypower
05-25-2018, 07:37 PM

Prince Charles, Condoleeza Rice, Chip Gaines (of Fixer Upper fame) and Josh Duhamel for me! :-)

Yes, you're November 14, the day before me.

I share November 15 with Petula Clark & Anni-Frid Lyngstad from Abba (the redhead, like myself, who was my favourite of the two women). Also Clyde McPhatter of the Drifters & actor Ed Asner, who was a hero of mine growing up. Going further back I share it with Nazi General Erwin Rommel & astronomer William Herschel.

NightMistBlue
05-25-2018, 08:21 PM

I love Chip Gaines! He’s a hoot.

LuvTim
05-25-2018, 10:07 PM
Yes, you're November 14, the day before me.

I share November 15 with Petula Clark & Anni-Frid Lyngstad from Abba (the redhead, like myself, who was my favourite of the two women). Also Clyde McPhatter of the Drifters & actor Ed Asner, who was a hero of mine growing up. Going further back I share it with Nazi General Erwin Rommel & astronomer William Herschel.

What an interesting and diverse group! :-)

groupie2686
05-25-2018, 10:18 PM
I share a birthday with Ronald Reagan, Babe Ruth, Tom Brokaw, Bob Marley, and Axl Rose.

My My
05-26-2018, 09:01 AM
I thought this might be a fin thread.

I will start. I was born on November 20th. So I share a birthday with two of the greatest guitar players ever. Our Joe Walsh and Duane Allman. I also happen to be a guitar player myself and have many simmilar taste and styles. So I have always jokes that I was a reincarnation of Duane.

I share a birthday with travlnman2, of The Boarder fame. Besides the two above named guitarists, we also share a birthday with Joe Biden, Robert Kennedy, Dierks Bentley, Bo Derek, and Joel McHale.

WalshFan88
05-27-2018, 11:59 PM
September 13th is my birthday.

I share a birthday with Joe Don Rooney (guitarist for Rascal Flatts), Tyler Perry (actor), Peter Cetera (of the band Chicago), Walter Reed (army surgeon), Roald Dahl (author), Milton S. Hershey (inventor of Hershey chocolate), Niall Horan (from One Direction), Michelle Duggar (of the Duggar family), Bill Monroe (famous mandolinist), Fiona Apple (singer), Stella McCartney (fashion designer), Tavis Smiley (talk show host), and Dave Mustaine (frontman of Megadeth).

Most of those people I can be proud to share a birthday with. Most. ;)

sodascouts
05-28-2018, 02:15 PM
Donny Osmond, Judi Dench, John Malkovich, Kirk Douglas... and John Milton, famed author of Paradise Lost and Areopagitica, not to mention remarkable poems such as "On His Blindness" where we get the phrase "they also serve who only stand and wait."

Ive always been a dreamer
05-28-2018, 02:22 PM
I was born on November 23, so the notables that I share a birthday with are:

Billy the Kid, Miley Cyrus, Boris Karloff, Harpo Marx, President Franklin Pierce, Robin Roberts, Senator Chuck Schumer, and 'Snooki' - a rather eclectic group, I'd say.

Freypower
05-28-2018, 06:04 PM
Donny Osmond, Judi Dench, John Malkovich, Kirk Douglas... and John Milton, famed author of Paradise Lost and Areopagitica, not to mention remarkable poems such as "On His Blindness" where we get the phrase "they also serve who only stand and wait."

Cool that you share your birthday with Milton. I have no literary figures at all from what I can tell.

ETA: Marianne Moore. I've never read any of her work. Also J.G Ballard. There you go.

New Kid In Town
05-28-2018, 06:20 PM
My birthday is October 12th. I share my day with a whole slew of people, which surprised me. Most are you tube and instagram stars. Some famous people are: Kirk Cameron, Dick Gregory and Hugh Jackman.

Brooke
05-29-2018, 04:25 PM
My birthday is August 5th.

I share with Neil Armstrong (1st man on the moon), Rick Derringer (musician), Patrick Ewing (NBA), Maureen McCormick (Marcia on the Brady Bunch)

Delilah
05-29-2018, 08:50 PM
My birthday is one day off from Elizabeth Taylor’s.

Otherwise, I share a birthday with Bernadette Peters, Jason Aldean, Bugsy Siegel (the mobster), Brian Jones, Dorothy Stratten (Playboy playmate whom one of my guy friends in high school had a big crush on), Linus Pauling, and Mario Andretti, among others.

Plus, I share a zodiac sign with my fellow Piscean, Randy :heart:

Freypower
05-29-2018, 09:04 PM
My birthday is one day off from Elizabeth Taylor’s.

Otherwise, I share a birthday with Bernadette Peters, Jason Aldean, Bugsy Siegel (the mobster), Brian Jones, Dorothy Stratten (Playboy playmate whom one of my guy friends in high school had a big crush on), Linus Pauling, and Mario Andretti, among others.

Plus, I share a zodiac sign with my fellow Piscean, Randy :heart:

OK then; I share a zodiac sign with Glenn, Tim & Joe. :twisted:

Delilah
05-29-2018, 11:03 PM
OK then; I share a zodiac sign with Glenn, Tim & Joe. :twisted:

Ok, you got me beat, numbers-wise 8-) I didn’t realize those 3 were the same sign.

travlnman2
05-30-2018, 09:54 AM
I share a birthday with travlnman2, of The Boarder fame. Besides the two above named guitarists, we also share a birthday with Joe Biden, Robert Kennedy, Dierks Bentley, Bo Derek, and Joel McHale.

That first one I am not too happy about :D ;) :lol:

My Sister shares a birthday with Oprah and the State of Kansas

Nice to know I share a birthday with one of my fellow Borderers

My cousin was born in 1980. 18 years to the day before me

shunlvswx
05-30-2018, 12:11 PM
My birthday is February 3rd.

I shared a birthday with:
Norman Rockwell
Joey Bishop(The Rat Pack)
Blythe Danner (Gwyneth Paltrow's mother)
Dennis Edwards (lead singer of the Temptation from 1968 to 1984. He just died this year. Two days before his 75th birthday)
Morgan Fairchild (from the show Falcon Crest)
Warwick Davis (various movies. Willow, Return of the Jedi and Professor Flitwick in the Harry Potter movies)
Isla Fisher

Also I share the anniversary of the deaths of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and The Big Bopper who died in a plane crash in 1959.

Midnight_Flyer
08-26-2023, 08:51 AM
September 12th - Paul Walker, Jennifer Hudson, Barry White, Hans Zimmer, Benjamin McKenzie, Neil Peart

MarthaJo56
08-30-2023, 10:02 AM
There are a bunch, but the best of the bunch is DAVE GROHL!!!!:heart::heart: