PDA

View Full Version : World Tour 2019

CAinOH
09-28-2018, 08:45 AM
Just announced:

The Eagles - Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit, with Vince Gill and Deacon Frey - are bringing their critically acclaimed tour to Europe in 2019 and will perform classics spanning their career, including “Hotel California,” “One of These Nights,” “Life in the Fast Lane,” “Desperado,” and many more. The tour begins on Sunday 26 May at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp, Belgium, and includes concerts in Cologne, Munich, Amsterdam, Zurich, Stockholm, Copenhagen, London (with Special Guest Sheryl Crow), Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Glasgow, and Dublin.

https://www.eagles.com/news/297839

WKMB55
10-03-2018, 12:34 PM
I believe they are also going to Australia and New Zealand in February/March.

Ive always been a dreamer
10-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Yep - That would be consistent with some of the band's previous 'world tours'.

EaglesCN
10-11-2018, 12:22 PM
You are so lucky that you born in U.S.A.You can go Eagles Tour easily.Unfortunately,I'm Chinese.hope they can coming to China again.i really love Eagles.they give me a lot of happiness,when i'm upset i listen to the eagles.they let me take it easy(though it's a love song) Really hope they will coming to China in 2019.because I never see their live before.Glenn was gone.i don't want to miss them again.

cosec3791
10-11-2018, 02:30 PM
You are so lucky that you born in U.S.A.You can go Eagles Tour easily.Unfortunately,I'm Chinese.hope they can coming to China again.i really love Eagles.they give me a lot of happiness,when i'm upset i listen to the eagles.they let me take it easy(though it's a love song) Really hope they will coming to China in 2019.because I never see their live before.Glenn was gone.i don't want to miss them again.

Oh my God! As an Indian living in the UAE, can relate. Even worse, they only came to the UAE once, and I was only 10 years old that time. RIP me.

Though, I never really cared about them post 1999, tbh.

EaglesCN
10-12-2018, 02:45 AM
Oh my God! As an Indian living in the UAE, can relate. Even worse, they only came to the UAE once, and I was only 10 years old that time. RIP me.

Though, I never really cared about them post 1999, tbh.

they came China in 2011 but i did not konw them that time.i'm a young fan.i was born in 90's.

in my county,there are few people konw eagles,most fans only listen few songs of eagles.

they even can't spell their name correctly.English isn't our mother languange.So this is inevitable.

I can't find many fans to communicate.what a pity!During these years i collected many bootlegs of them,most are Live Audio(about 50)and a few live video.it's really hard to download bootleg from internet.though Chinese Internet has developed.Our gov block many website such as google youtube,it's really hard to download from some websites.
i download bootleg for about 50kb/s it's really slow.i use vpn to search in google.

really happy to meet you here!

sodascouts
10-12-2018, 11:05 AM
I have visited both China and Dubai (in fact, my mother lived in Dubai for a couple of years), and they have their charms! However, I do realize that I was lucky to live in a place where I could so easily see the Eagles when they toured. For that, I am grateful!