PDA

View Full Version : Eagles at Stagecoach - One Day Tickets now available!

glenneaglesfan
02-21-2008, 07:20 AM
Stagecoach are now selling individual day passes for $95. Get in there quick!!

http://www.pe.com/entertainment/stories/PE_Fea_Daily_D_webstage20.1e62365.html

Glennsallnighter
02-21-2008, 07:51 AM
Are you going Kate? Can you invent some Medical conference that it would just coincide with :wink:

tbs fanatic
03-25-2008, 01:10 PM
I see the ILAA Stagecoach tickets (5 star) are $795 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I can just tell now that when the time comes I will NOT be able to bring myself to payout for an ILAA ticket :weep:

Glennsallnighter
03-25-2008, 08:12 PM
I don't know your circumstances tbsfan and I wouldn't dream of trying tp pressurise you or influence you, but let me say that this was the best ticket money I ever spent. Yes the tickets probably WERE overpriced and in financial terms not worth it, but just let me say that as an experience it was second to none! We certainly got 5 star treatment and the seats were the best in the whole arena. If you can do it in style try! Good luck!

tbs fanatic
03-26-2008, 09:57 AM
I will do it if I can but $795 for one ticket is really out there for me. Does anyone know how good a ticket you can get through Ticketmaster??

Maleah
03-27-2008, 12:54 AM
Same here tbs :( There is absolutely no way that I could EVER afford to pay for ILAA tickets! It would take my entire paycheck! I'll be doing good if I can afford to spend $200 on a ticket and hope it's not in the nosebleeds. :(

Glennsallnighter
03-27-2008, 04:39 AM
I will do it if I can but $795 for one ticket is really out there for me. Does anyone know how good a ticket you can get through Ticketmaster??

I don't know about the US but over here the earlier after the release of tickets you get the nearer you'll be! For my first Eagles gig I naievely did this and the seats I got weren't too bad, close enough to Glenn :heart: to fall in love with him anyway! What about Gigantic or ebay? Would they provide a 'Happy medium', cutting out the ILAA frills but still giving good seats? Good luck. I hope you get great seats whichever route you go.

There should be some way of establishing the sincerity of fans and being able to allocate seats on that basis. There were empty seats around us in London and a gentleman in front of us arrived midway through the first half and seemed to pay more attention to his beer rather than to the boys. When I think of all the genuine fans that were prohibited by the cost from obtaining those seats and who would have appreciated them it really makes my blood boil. :brickwall:

tbs fanatic
03-27-2008, 01:02 PM

I don't know about the US but over here the earlier after the release of tickets you get the nearer you'll be! For my first Eagles gig I naievely did this and the seats I got weren't too bad, close enough to Glenn :heart: to fall in love with him anyway! What about Gigantic or ebay? Would they provide a 'Happy medium', cutting out the ILAA frills but still giving good seats? Good luck. I hope you get great seats whichever route you go.

There should be some way of establishing the sincerity of fans and being able to allocate seats on that basis. There were empty seats around us in London and a gentleman in front of us arrived midway through the first half and seemed to pay more attention to his beer rather than to the boys. When I think of all the genuine fans that were prohibited by the cost from obtaining those seats and who would have appreciated them it really makes my blood boil. :brickwall:

That would of made my blood boil too :evil: There's always someone like that - you wonder, why did they bother? Just to say they were there? It's infuriating. Thanks for the tips on tickets.

sodascouts
03-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Ugh, add me to the list of people who are disgusted by those that have front row tickets and only attend half the show. One time my friend and I were in the second row at a Stevie Nicks concert and we saw the two people directly in front of us leave halfway through. We waited to make sure they didn't come back, then "went to the bathroom" ourselves and when we came back, we sat down in their unused front row seats instead of our own. The only time that turned out well. ;)

Glennsallnighter
03-27-2008, 07:39 PM

That would of made my blood boil too :evil: There's always someone like that - you wonder, why did they bother? Just to say they were there? It's infuriating. Thanks for the tips on tickets.

You're welcome Tbsf. I hope you get the best of seats whatever route you take.
I suppose some people get tickets 'through work' and aren't too bothered. Its just a pity they don't realise how lucky they really are.
Well done Soda at the Stevie gig. I think I'd have been too scared to do the same!!

Mrs Frey
03-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Allow me to add my boiling blood to your comments about people with front row seats who don't appreciate them. I think I mentioned in another thread about the two "gentlemen" directly in front of GA and me at the 20 March London concert who rocked up halfway through the second set. :evil: :roll: It made me SO angry - not only for the fact that we would have loved those seats, but that the Eagles were playing two empty front row seats on opening night! :enraged:

Maleah, I hear you about an ILAA ticket taking up your entire paycheck. Mine actually did cost more than I earn in a month - I could afford it (in addition to astronomical plane fare, accommodation and spending money) only because I'd been saving for almost a year. It's a particularly bad time for South Africans to travel abroad and buy anything in the strongest foreign currencies - it's currently more than 16 South African Rands to the British Pound Sterling, more than 12 Rand to the Euro and more than 8 Rand to the US Dollar. :roll:

Glennsallnighter
03-28-2008, 10:50 AM
With rates like that MF you need to get the boys to SA and then we can all join you for the gig instead! Maybe your band could do the curtain raising gig???? Now that would be something :D :P :D

Mrs Frey
03-31-2008, 07:08 AM
Wow, GA - just the suggestion of being on the same stage as the Eagles has my heart beating very fast... :blush: I can only dream about it, as it will never happen!

As for the Eagles coming to South Africa, that will certainly be a dream come true for me.