PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!

Carolyn
05-09-2019, 12:46 PM
I know I'm a few days early saying this -- but this is such a crazy busy time in my realty office on the Cape with all the home sales transactions and summer rentals, that I've finally found a few moments to get my mind off of business for a few minutes while I wait for my husband to come by with our lunch from Timmy's -- and I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day -- and if you are blessed to still have your Mom in your life -- or a female relative or friend who has been a wonderful mentor to you -- take the time to not only wish them a Happy Mother's Day and give them a gift -- but let them know how they have positively impacted your life.

Ive always been a dreamer
05-12-2019, 01:48 PM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Just want to wish my fellow Borderers a Happy Mother's Day. My mom has been gone almost 10 years now and there is hardly a day that goes by that I am not reminded of her. I miss you and thank you for everything you gave me, Mama!

Delilah
05-12-2019, 10:33 PM
Happy Mother’s Day, moms of the world!

LuvTim
05-13-2019, 12:20 AM
Happy Mother's Day! 😊

I've had a wonderful day and I hope all mothers have been as blessed today.

NightMistBlue
05-13-2019, 01:02 PM
I'm glad you had a wonderful day Luvy. :rockon:

Brooke
05-13-2019, 01:52 PM
I also hope all you Moms had a good Mother's Day! I know I did! :heart:

KingWalsh
05-10-2020, 09:31 AM
Happy Mother’s Day 2020!
make the most of it everyone, wishing all a wonderful day! 💐

New Kid In Town
05-10-2020, 07:31 PM
Happy Mother's Day Day to all you wonderful Mom's. Hope you all have a great day.

My My
05-10-2020, 07:36 PM
Happy Mother's Day! I saw my kids and grandkids today from a safe distance. It wasn't our usual Mother's Day but it was great to see them all.

Brooke
05-12-2020, 12:07 PM
Here's hoping all you mamas out there had a very

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

I did! Our son and his family visited and brought me a beautiful hanging plant! :heart:

Our daughter called and we had a good visit on the phone. She lives about a hundred miles from us and is staying home as much as possible during this stupid pandemic. I'll be so glad when this is over!

Ive always been a dreamer
05-13-2020, 07:39 PM
I'm very late here, but I hope all you Border mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day in light of all that's going on in the world. I was going to visit my mother's birthplace on Mother's Day, but I decided to do it the previous weekend instead because I was getting cabin fever. So, Sunday was low key. I did go to the cemetery to put flowers on the graves of my mom, sister, and grandmothers. I also talked to most of my family, but we are still social distancing here. I can't wait to go out to dinner with my family again or have them over my house for dinner.