PDA

View Full Version : Vote For How Long for CMT award

Perfect Little Sister
03-06-2008, 02:50 PM
per the official Eagles website:

March 6, 2008 – Eagles receive CMT Nomination

The Eagles have received a CMT Music Awards nomination for Wide Open Country Video Of The Year for the song "How Long". The CMT Music Awards will be live from Nashville, Monday April 14th at 8/7c on CMT.

This is a fan voted award, so click on the link and vote for our guys.
http://www.cmt.com/cmt-music-awards/vote.jhtml

Ive always been a dreamer
03-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up PLS. Consider it done. :D

rcknalwys
03-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Got'r done! thanks for the heads up

Glennsallnighter
03-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Sorry :( . Cant do this as entering your Zip code when you register is compulsory. We don't have zip codes over here. The FAQ section says that 'you will be given the option of entering your Zip code' but I cant get anywhere without it.

Ive always been a dreamer
04-02-2008, 10:25 PM
Just thought I'd post here to remind everyone again to go to the CMT site and cast your vote for How Long if you haven't already done so. Voting ends April 11 at 11:59 p.m. PT. The show airs Monday night, April 14th. Here is the link again:

http://www.cmt.com/cmt-music-awards/vote.jhtml

Perfect Little Sister
04-03-2008, 04:45 PM
LOL Great minds think alike, Dreamer. I was just thinking about re-posting to get everyone to vote.

glenneaglesfan
04-03-2008, 04:55 PM
I couldn't get past the zipcode thing either. Good luck to those of you who can vote!

Glennsallnighter
04-03-2008, 04:59 PM
I would definitely vote for it if I could, but I have realised that the website is only open to people resident in the USA! Why do they think that because you don't live in the USA you would not like to surf their site. Maybe someone here could pm their webmaster on my behalf or provise a link so that I can do it please. Thanks :D

Brooke
04-04-2008, 09:46 AM
I thought it was funny they asked for your age! That means I probably won't win! :roll:

You young 'uns have a better chance. :lol: