PDA

View Full Version : So I saw Berlin perform last night...

Delilah
08-25-2019, 12:00 PM
... at their concert in Sugar Land, outside Houston.

Towards the end of their set, Terri Nunn, their lead singer, related her best memory of Houston, which was Don Henley coming to their first Houston show and treating the band and the whole crew to dinner and drinks afterwards. She said it was a show of generosity and hospitality seldom seen.

Well done, Mr. Henley, it was a nice gesture they remembered after all these years!

(didn’t know where to put this so I started a new thread, hope it’s ok)

LuvTim
08-25-2019, 05:47 PM
I'm impressed. 😊

sodascouts
08-25-2019, 09:38 PM
What a great story! How sweet of Don. Thanks for sharing it!

It's fine to start a new thread, but I would suggest making the title a bit more descriptive. People who don't like Berlin might not check it out because they won't realize it's actually about how great Don is, lol, or the opposite - they might click on it hoping he came onstage with them! Now THAT would take your breath away, eh? ;)

Delilah
08-26-2019, 01:11 AM

It's fine to start a new thread, but I would suggest making the title a bit more descriptive. People who don't like Berlin might not check it out because they won't realize it's actually about how great Don is, lol, or the opposite - they might click on it hoping he came onstage with them! Now THAT would take your breath away, eh? ;)

You’re welcome. Don joining them on stage would have been a thrill!

I would change the thread title if I could.

Houston Baby
08-26-2019, 01:16 PM
Awww, that was sweet of Don showing true Texas hospitality! As we say "his momma raised him right"! :nod: ;)

groupie2686
08-26-2019, 03:53 PM

I must say, I clicked on this thread thinking exactly that - Don came onstage with Berlin??? Anyway, what a great story!