PDA

View Full Version : 'Tell Me The Truth'

tbs fanatic
03-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Yesterday I put on Timmy's 'Tell Me The Truth' CD. I haven't played it in ages and really enjoyed it :D Although I don't like it as much as Feed The Fire it was fun to hear some of Timmy's earlier stuff. Especially like the title track, 'Down By The River' and 'Tonight'. I might add that there are some hot pics of Tim on the cover :D :D Does anyone else have this CD? What do you think of it?

Ive always been a dreamer
03-14-2008, 01:26 PM
tbsf - I have all of Timothy's solo CD's. I have to admit, I haven't listened to them in a while because I have been mostly listening to LROOE and Actual Miles recently because of the Survivor games. My favorite of Tim's solo stuff is also Feed the Fire. I'll have to give Tell Me the Truth a listen again in the next few days. This is very good timing because I also agree that he was VERY hot during this period. You will see that opinion validated soon when I post my top 10 favorite pics in Schmit Sexiness. :wink: :wink:

timfan
03-14-2008, 01:37 PM
I have the CD TBSF, there are some great songs. My favorite song on the album is "for the children" is so poigniant and hearing Timothys voice with all the children is just so special.

I definately agree the PICS are awesome!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/timmyfan/tbs1.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/timmyfan/tbs223.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/timmyfan/File0003f.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/timmyfan/File0003-1.jpg

tbs fanatic
03-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Oh I'm so glad you were able to put those pics up. I couldn't scan them in because hubby has got some new fangled way of scanning which I can't figure out :evil: :evil: Yep, those are great pics.

rcknalwys
03-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Thank you, thank you for the pics from TMTT timfan! I love those pics from that cd. I also have all of Timothy's solo cds and FTF is just fantastic. All the songs on there are so great. Down By The River is one of my favorites on TMTT also. I used to practice my sign language by signing that song, it has an easy rhythm to sign with.

sodascouts
03-15-2008, 08:27 PM
TMTT is my second favorite Schmit album, after Feed the Fire. My favorite song from it is "In Roxy's Eyes," although I think "Was It Just the Moonlight" is very catchy. I too adore those album photos - they're among my favorites of him - especially the extreme close up where his face is turned. Gorgeous! I even made a wallpaper out of it here (http://www.timothybschmitonline.com/downloads/wallpapers.htm) (scroll down).

tbs fanatic
03-15-2008, 08:58 PM
That does make a gorgeous wallpaper :D Roxy's Eyes is another one of my favs.

03-17-2008, 11:16 AM
Okay ladies - I listened to TMTT at home and on my way to work this morning. I like it a lot - especially the first half of the album. Was It Just the Moonlight and Down By the River are probably my favorite tracks. Like Soda, this is probably my second favorite of Tim's solo albums. And OBTW - Hate to keep repeating myself, but the album cover artwork is, indeed, exceptional. :wink:

glenneaglesfan
03-17-2008, 07:16 PM
My goodness, those pictures of Tim are stunning. I haven't yet heard any of Timothy's solo albums, but after reading your comments I'll have to look out for this.

Brooke
03-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Those are great pics! :shock:

I only have FTF, so I'll have to check this one out! :D

Glennsallnighter
03-17-2008, 07:58 PM
I'll have to admit the same as GEF although a little Timtot keeps at me to find some of Tim's albums for her. Thanks for the info!

SweetHolly
04-02-2008, 03:03 PM
I love TMTT by Timothy. I have all his cds. My favorite songs are Something Sad and In Roxy's Eyes.

Mrs Frey
04-03-2008, 08:26 AM
I don't know any of Timothy's solo efforts (and there are none available in the music stores here :roll: - will probably have to order them in as I did for Glenn :heart:), but those photos are certainly lovely. He looks great!

Can someone tell me in what year the album was released?

tbs fanatic
04-03-2008, 11:52 AM
I believe it was 1990 (?)

timfan
04-03-2008, 05:54 PM
yes it was 1990.

Timothy has four solo albums:

"Playing it Cool" was released in 1984
"Timothy B" was released in 1987
"Tell Me The Truth" was released in 1990
"Feed the Fire" was released in 2001

and "HOPEFULLY" :wink: :D his next album will be released in 2008! (fingers crossed)

SweetHolly
04-11-2008, 05:37 PM
and "HOPEFULLY" :wink: :D his next album will be released in 2008! (fingers crossed)
I've got my fingers crossed too. :wink:

07-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday "Tell Me the Truth"

On this day in 1990, Timothy's "Tell Me the Truth" album was released. This album was Timothy's hottest, IMHO and may be my favorite of all of his solo albums. (On second thought, it may be tied with "Feed the Fire". :wink: ) I think the standout tracks are "Was It Just the Moonlight", "Down By the River", and "In Roxy's Eyes". However, the title track, "Something Sad", and "For the Children" deserve honorable mention as well.

timfan
07-20-2009, 01:42 PM
Happy Birthday TMTT!

In honour of TMTT's special day here is a link to the Was It Just the Moonlight video from that album:

http://www.timothybschmitonline.com/multimedia/videos/moonlight.mpg
http://www.timothybschmitonline.com/multimedia/videos/moonlight.wmv

TimothyBFan
07-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Definitely my 2nd fave (after Feed The Fire of course!). My fave tracks on it is Something Sad and It Wasn't Just The Moonlight but really like everything on it. I had forgotten how much I love Down By The River till we playing Timothy Best Of Survivor! That is a very different and unique song for Tim.

tbs fanatic
07-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Happy Birthday TMTT :thumbsup: Also my second favorite behind Feed The Fire.

conniek
07-20-2009, 03:31 PM
I cannot even tell you how many times this CD has been played in my car, at home, or at work. I found it on ebay this winter and have loved it ever since. My personal favorite is "All I Want to Do", which is a perfect sing along tune. Thank heaven for ebay!!!! :)

Prettymaid
07-20-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't have the album (*ducking*) but now I can say I know some of these songs from playing Timothy's Solo Survivor. And as those of you who played with me know, my favorite is In Roxy's Eyes. It's be-a-utiful!:ack:

sodascouts
07-21-2009, 12:29 AM
I think TMTT stands next to Feed the Fire as the best of Tim's solo work. Many of my favorites on there, as you guys know from the Survivor game. Here are three of the videos I made from this album (unfortunately, they all feature the same photos, sorry!)

In Roxy's Eyes

All I Want to Do

Down by the River

And here's another one made by someone else - I love this song too!

Something Sad

conniek
07-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Well, I just listened to the CD again this morning while doing a few things around the house. I have to say I have a new found appreciation for "In Roxy's Eyes" which was not a favorite of mine before.

cynd1231
07-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Frantically trying to replace my copy of TMTT which was damaged. Problem is I can't find it anywhere without spending an arm & leg to get it.:-x

07-22-2009, 10:51 PM
Oh wow - good luck with that, cynd! I screwed up so many CD's in my car until I learned the hard way to save the original and burn myself copies to play.

OMG - there is no doubt that the TMTT era was a VERY HS&G time for Timothy. Here is one of my favorite pics/screenshots ever of Tim - I mean this is just oozing with hotness ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/ozeagle/Other%20Eagles/TimVideo.jpg

sodascouts
07-22-2009, 11:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/ozeagle/Other%20Eagles/TimVideo.jpg

Oh yeah, ITA Dreamer. He looks his hottest in the video for "Was It Just the Moonlight", IMHO. I just look at him and ignore that the video itself is rather bizarre, lol.

Prettymaid
07-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Well, I just listened to the CD again this morning while doing a few things around the house. I have to say I have a new found appreciation for "In Roxy's Eyes" which was not a favorite of mine before.

Connie, if you have time and haven't been there yet, you might be amused at the debate we had about In Roxy's Eyes during Timothy's Solo Song Survivor. It starts here...

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1585

TimothyBFan
07-23-2009, 11:49 AM
You know I thought about it and then decided not to bring THAT up again! But you had to go there didn't you? :nahnah:

Prettymaid
07-23-2009, 11:59 AM
You know I thought about it and then decided not to bring THAT up again! But you had to go there didn't you? :nahnah:

But Willie, don't you just find it wonderful that Connie has a new found appreciation for IRE? :grooving::p

conniek
07-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the link to those enthusiastic posts. I didn't pay too much attention to Solo Song Survivor when it was in full swing because I was a newbie and hadn't formed too many opinions yet. Now reading those posts, it's fun to see how my thoughts and opinions compare to those of everybody else.

sodascouts
07-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Aw Connie, hate to say it, but you really missed out. Timothy's Solo Survivor was a nail-biter almost every round! It was the most closely fought Survivor we've ever done on the Border. And I think the only game that got more heated was perhaps our first Long Road Out of Eden Survivor (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622) right after the album came out, starting about midway through.

07-20-2010, 10:54 PM
Sorry this is so late, but I haven't had much board time today. Just wanted to take a moment to recognize that once again today is the anniversary of the 1990 release of Tell Me the Truth, so ...

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!

I think this is a really good album and to celebrate, I'm going to repost these YouTube videos that Soda posted last year. They are great, even though they all feature most of the same pictures. OMG, I love Down By the River - its one of my very favorite solo songs of Timothy's. Enjoy!

Down by the River

In Roxy's Eyes

All I Want to Do

Something Sad

nnhgirl
07-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Thanks, Dreamer -- that was a treat!

sodascouts
07-20-2010, 11:29 PM
Thanks for reviving this thread in honor of the album turning twenty, Dreamer! Now I've gotta get my album out and listen to the whole thing.

TimothyBFan
07-21-2010, 07:16 AM
20? Are you kidding me?

This album is probably third on my fave Timothy solo works and includes 3 of my favorite Timothy tracks. Something Sad, Was It Just The Moonlight & Down By The River---NOT Roxy's Eyes as many of you know from the Tim Survivor game we played quite awhile back.

The pictures from the disc.

http://timothybschmitonline.com/images/tmtttbs1.jpg

http://timothybschmitonline.com/images/tmtt3.jpg

http://timothybschmitonline.com/images/tmtt2.jpg

http://timothybschmitonline.com/images/tmtt1.jpg

07-20-2011, 09:23 AM
HAPPY 21st ANNIVERSARY TO TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!

I have a idea that I got from the Survivor games and solo sampler threads I thought we could try out to celebrate the anniversaries of some of the band’s solo albums/CDs and I’m going to start with this one.

This isn’t exactly a game, but more like a poll I guess with no other purpose than to be an exercise of fun. I’m going to list all the songs on the album and ask folks to rank them in the order that they like the songs from favorite to least favorite. I’ll give folks a week to post their list in this thread, and then I’ll calculate the results so you can see how close your list is to the combined scores.

I’ll calculate the lists like this. If there are 10 songs on the album, I’ll assign a point value of 10 points to the song that each person lists in 1st place, 9 points for the 2nd place song, and so on until the last place song gets 1 point as follows:

Song 1 – 10 points
Song 2 – 9 points
Song 3 – 8 points
Song 4 – 7 points
Song 5 – 6 points
Song 6 – 5 points
Song 7 – 4 points
Song 8 – 3 points
Song 9 – 2 points
Song 10 – 1 point

For example, Person A puts the song ‘ABC’ in 3rd place so it gets 8 points; Person B puts ‘ABC’ in 5th place so it gets 6 points; and Person C puts ‘ABC’ in 6th place so it gets 5 points. So all total, the song ‘ABC’ gets 19 points. Then, Person A puts the song ‘XYZ’ in 1st place so it gets 10 points; Person B puts ‘XYZ’ in 4th place so it gets 7 points; and Person C puts ‘XYZ’ in 2nd place so it gets 9 points. So all total, the song ‘XYZ’ gets 26 points. Of course, if the album has 12 songs, then Song 1 receives 12 points.

After I calculate the combined scores from everyone’s list, I’ll post the list in the order of which songs had the highest points to the lowest. You will be able to see how close your list comes to the “master” list. If others post a list after a week, I’ll update it with their scores.

So here we go – the songs for the Tell Me the Truth album are as follows:

Tell Me the Truth
Was It Just the Moonlight
Something Sad
Down By the River
In Roxy's Eyes
Let Me Go
Perfect Strangers
All I Want to Do
Tonight
For the Children

Now, come on all of you TBS fans, list these songs in the order of your most favorite to least favorite.

07-20-2011, 09:24 AM
I’ll start this off. Here is mine:

1. Down By the River
2. Was It Just the Moonlight
3. In Roxy’s Eyes
4. Tell Me the Truth
5. For the Children
6. Perfect Strangers
7. Something Sad
8. Let Me Go
9. Tonight
10. All I Want to Do

TimothyBFan
07-20-2011, 12:33 PM
This is my list:

1. Something Sad
2. Down By The River
3. Was It Just The Moonlight
4. All I Want To Do
5. Tell Me The Truth
6. Perfect Strangers
7. For The Children
8. Let Me Go
9. Roxy's Eyes
10. Tonight

The last 3 could actually be interchangeable.

sodascouts
07-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Here's mine:

1. In Roxy's Eyes
2. Something Sad
3. All I Want to Do
4. Was It Just the Moonlight
5. Down by the River
6. Let Me Go
7. Tonight
8. Perfect Strangers
9. For the Children
10. Tell Me the Truth

rcknalwys
07-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Happy birthday TMTT!

I had been given copies of cassettes of the three albums by someone who had met Timothy several years before at a small venue when he was touring with Dan Fogelberg so I had enjoyed his albums but what a thrill it was to hold that cd in my hot little hands while I drooled over those exceptional pics:faint::drool::smitten::inlove: Of course I have matured since then:hilarious:! NOT!!!!!

Sounds like the survivor game for this album was "off the chain" as my daughter would say, so I plan to go read the posts since I didn't participate. Without a listening session or two to refresh my memory, I can't possibly rate these songs in order so I'm off to immerse myself in TMTT.....did I mention I still have those pics?:woah:

Freypower
07-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Happy birthday TMTT!

I had been given copies of cassettes of the three albums by someone who had met Timothy several years before at a small venue when he was touring with Dan Fogelberg so I had enjoyed his albums but what a thrill it was to hold that cd in my hot little hands while I drooled over those exceptional pics:faint::drool::smitten::inlove: Of course I have matured since then:hilarious:! NOT!!!!!

Sounds like the survivor game for this album was "off the chain" as my daughter would say, so I plan to go read the posts since I didn't participate. Without a listening session or two to refresh my memory, I can't possibly rate these songs in order so I'm off to immerse myself in TMTT.....did I mention I still have those pics?:woah:

We didn't do a Survivor for this album. We did one for Expando & a 'best of'. I have always said I would like to do more solo album Survivors.

I don't actually have this album; only the songs which are on TBSO, so I can't rank them.

07-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Without a listening session or two to refresh my memory, I can't possibly rate these songs in order so I'm off to immerse myself in TMTT.....did I mention I still have those pics?:woah:

Ah Ha, Becky. That's the spirit. I was hoping this may inspire some folks to go back and give the album another listen. :thumbsup: That's why I decided to wait about a week before I talley the results.

We didn't do a Survivor for this album. We did one for Expando & a 'best of'. I have always said I would like to do more solo album Survivors.

I don't actually have this album; only the songs which are on TBSO, so I can't rank them.

This is why it probably wouldn't work to do Survivor games for the solo albums. We probably wouldn't get much participation because a lot of folks don't have the solo albums. So in lieu of a Survivor game, I thought I'd try this - even though we may not get a lot of participation, it gives us a chance to discuss the entire album or individual songs if anyone is interested.

07-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Well so far we have three list and they are all very different. One thing I remember from the "Best of Timothy" Survivor game that we played is that Something Sad and In Roxy's Eyes both made the "Best of" list and they were two of the most hotly contested songs in that game. One of the first things I noticed when I compared Willie's, Soda's, and my lists are how differently we rated those two songs. I guess some things never change. :thumbsup:

whitcap
07-20-2011, 09:17 PM
Here's my list:

1. Something Sad
2. Down by the River
3. Was it Just the Moonlight
4. Tell Me the Truth
5. In Roxy’s Eyes
6. All I Want to do
7. Tonight
8. Let Me Go
9. Perfect Strangers
10. For the Children

rcknalwys
07-20-2011, 09:44 PM
Well Duh! :brickwall: Now I know why I couldn't find that survivor game I was looking for! Oh well, my search for the game gave me the opportunity to visit lots of posts I've missed while I've been off line so all is well lol. I plan to play the Best Of game all by myself......while I catch up on all the pics I've missed too :iloveyou:all for sharing.

WalshFan88
07-21-2011, 01:32 AM
Happy Birthday "Tell Me The Truth"!

07-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Just thought I'd post an update here. Our little experimental poll is very close right now. Down By the River is ahead of the pack by just 1 point. Something Sad is currently in 2nd place. Even though it's a little too close for comfort, I'm very happy about that since Down By the River is my very favorite song on this album and one of my very favorite Timothy solo songs. The song is very different for Tim, and, not only that, but it's :pimp: hot!!!

ETA: Thought I add that Was It Just the Moonlight is in 3rd place - just 1 point behind Something Sad.

07-27-2011, 09:23 AM
Okay - I'll go ahead and post the results of our poll for the Tell Me the Truth album. Although, this is only a small sampling, I'm betting the outcome wouldn't be drastically different even if we had 100 fans voting. After all, fans like what they like. :wink: So, here's the way the votes went ...

1. Down By the River - 34 points
2. Something Sad - 33 points
3. Was It Just the Moonlight - 32 points
4. In Roxy's Eyes - 26 points
5. Tell Me the Truth - 21 points (tie for 5th & 6th place)
6. All I Want To Do - 21 points (tie for 5th & 6th place)
7. Perfect Strangers - 15 points
8. Let Me Go - 14 points
9. For the Children - 13 points
10. Tonight - 11 points

So Congratulation to Down By the River.

Thanks to those who participated. As I said earlier, if anyone else wants to still post their list, it's not too late. Go right ahead - I'll update the standings if this happens.

sodascouts
07-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Thanks for doing the math, Dreamer.

In honor of the winner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXnnMfsWq7o

SallyGee
06-07-2012, 09:21 PM
I had this on a cassette years ago. We had a house fire in 2000, and I thought I lost it. About 5 years later, I found it under my car seat. I was so happy to have it back, I played it so much, I wore it out! So I just bought it on line. I got it yesterday, and have been listening to it. I must admit, I like Feed the Fire and Expando better, but It is still a good album. Speaking of albums, I liked albums better because the pictures were much bigger than you get in the CD's. I don't think the cassette even had the picture of him standing in it.

whitcap
07-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Timothy's album, Tell Me the Truth, was released 22 years ago today!

sodascouts
07-20-2012, 01:10 AM
How hot did he look then?!

http://www.timothybschmitonline.com/images/WPCloseB.jpg

Of course, he looks great now, too!

How appropriate that this is happening during Tim's Survivor, since it was discussed in this thread earlier... and since the album features the AWESOME "In Roxy's Eyes"! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aM56wRmdQU

TimothyBFan
07-20-2012, 08:40 AM
How appropriate that this is happening during Tim's Survivor, since it was discussed in this thread earlier... and since the album features the AWESOME "In Roxy's Eyes"! ;)

No comment!! :hilarious: Like I said in Survivor, it has grown on my but it just doesn't do much for me. I really don't know why and was rather shocked when we did that old Survivor that I seemed to be the lone player that felt that way.

As for the songs that do do it for me, Something Sad, Down By The River and All I Want To Do. SS & DBTR are two of my all time faves of Timothy's.

sodascouts
07-20-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm with you on "Something Sad." Beautiful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ncBUm6X3g

07-21-2013, 11:15 PM
Sorry I am a day late on this, but I didn't have a chance to post this yesterday. However, I did want to recognize that yesterday was the anniversary of the 1990 release of Tell Me the Truth, so ...

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!

This album has one of my very favorite solo songs of Timothy's so I'll repost a video for it. Enjoy!

Down by the River

And BTW - since we have quite a few newer Tim fans on the board, I'd like to encourage you to go back and read this thread if you haven't already done so. It contains some fun stuff! :thumbsup:

MaryCalifornia
07-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Sorry I am a day late on this, but I didn't have a chance to post this yesterday. However, I did want to recognize that yesterday was the anniversary of the 1990 release of Tell Me the Truth, so ...

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!

This album has one of my very favorite solo songs of Timothy's so I'll repost a video for it. Enjoy!

Down by the River (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXnnMfsWq7o&feature=channel_page)

And BTW - since we have quite a few newer Tim fans on the board, I'd like to encourage you to go back and read this thread if you haven't already done so. It contains some fun stuff! :thumbsup:

Aye aye, will do, Dreamer - thank you!!! Something to look forward to after the kids go to bed!!

TimothyBFan
07-22-2013, 09:15 AM

Down by the River (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXnnMfsWq7o&feature=channel_page)

Mine too, Dreamer!

sodascouts
07-20-2014, 10:27 PM
Happy 24th birthday to Timothy's album Tell Me the Truth!

07-20-2014, 11:53 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!

This album is still tied with Feed the Fire as my second favorite of Timothy's solo albums. Good stuff!

irga
07-21-2014, 07:11 AM

Oh, I will, with pleasure! Thanks!

And - Happy Anniversary TMtT! :partytime:

bluefeather
07-21-2014, 07:40 AM
happy anniversary:partytime:

zeldabjr
07-22-2014, 05:07 PM
Happy 24th Anniversary Tell Me The Truth!

sodascouts
07-20-2015, 09:52 AM
This album turns 25 today! Wow!

HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY TO TELL ME THE TRUTH!

bluefeather
07-20-2015, 10:07 AM
25 years woohoo!:partytime:

NOLA
07-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Happy silver anniversary to this wonderful album!!!:yay::thumbsup:
It's the only solo one I own by Timothy B., and I absolutely love it, especially the title track. He has a voice like velvet!

zeldabjr
07-20-2015, 11:06 PM
Happy 25th Anniversary to "Tell Me The Truth" :inlove: listening to you all day today!!!

DJ
07-21-2015, 09:51 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY "TELL ME THE TRUTH" :partytime:

07-21-2015, 10:57 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!

One of my favorite of Tim's solo work and it contains one of my very favorite songs - the hot and sultry Down By the River.

sodascouts
07-20-2016, 07:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TELL ME THE TRUTH!

LuvTim
07-20-2016, 07:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Tell Me The Truth! :inlove:
Agree with dreamer, Down By The River rocks! Hot and sultry, indeed.

:fainting: omg, All I Want To Do. :love: :xoxo:

sodascouts
07-20-2016, 08:16 PM
Just wanted to post this beautiful song from the album that got stuck in my head recently:

MaryCalifornia
07-20-2016, 09:09 PM
Thank you, Soda! Happy birthday Tell Me The Truth!!!

07-20-2016, 09:09 PM
I also want to recognize the anniversary of the 1990 release of Tell Me the Truth, so ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!

Down by the River is definitely one of my very favorite solo songs of Timothy's so I'll repost the video that I usually post every year. Sooooo Hot! Enjoy!

Down by the River

bluefeather
07-21-2016, 03:10 PM
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TELL ME THE TRUTH

LuvTim
07-21-2016, 08:00 PM
Just wanted to post this beautiful song from the album that got stuck in my head recently:

This is definitely a beautiful song. Doesn't it just break your heart?

sodascouts
07-22-2016, 01:05 AM
Yes - and lines like "Every day, I get in my own way" are so insightful.

LuvTim
07-22-2016, 10:17 AM
Yes - and lines like "Every day, I get in my own way" are so insightful.

Oh, brother, don't you know it!?! It's hard for me to sing along on that line without closing my eyes, it's just so insightful. (Clearly, I've got some work of my own to do, as Timothy:heart: likes to say.) :-)