PDA

View Full Version : Don Felder Engaged to Inside Edition's Diane McInerney

CAinOH
02-11-2020, 12:11 PM
Don Felder is engaged to Inside Edition's Diane McInerney.

https://people.com/music/don-felder-engaged-diane-mcinerney/

NightMistBlue
02-11-2020, 01:49 PM
Woah! Congratulations, Don!

shunlvswx
02-11-2020, 04:42 PM
Its strange that he was dating Kathrin for many years and never married, but he's marrying this lady.

I had a feeling he and Kathrin weren't together anymore. I remembered he had that strange Instagram when he quoted a line from a Tom Petty song. Do anybody remembered that Instagram post.

The post doesn't bring up his relationship with Kathrin and his youngest child.

Congrats to Don.

New Kid In Town
02-11-2020, 07:16 PM
Hi Shun ! Yes, I remember that Instagram as someone posted it in Don's form somewhere. How old is Don's little boy
now ? Quite an age difference between the two of them. Congrats to Don.

Delilah
02-11-2020, 07:52 PM
Congratulations to Don and his bride-to-be! I didn’t recognize her by name but she does look familiar. I don’t really watch “Inside Edition” much.

The age difference is par for the course for rock musicians, and generally people in show biz. I think Don McLean is married to someone in her 20s.

sodascouts
02-11-2020, 08:48 PM
Big news! I'm giving it its own thread.

I'm shocked. I had no clue he wasn't with Kathrin anymore. Well, congrats to him! Best wishes to them both.

KingWalsh
02-12-2020, 10:13 AM
Wow! I second that Soda, didn't know it was over with Kathrin. Wish them the best!

NightMistBlue
02-12-2020, 11:37 AM
We had a clue it was over with Kathrin though. Remember those passive-aggressive Tom Petty lyric quotes Don and Kathrin posted back and forth to each other on social media?

chaim
02-12-2020, 04:24 PM
Its strange that he was dating Kathrin for many years and never married, but he's marrying this lady.

I had a feeling he and Kathrin weren't together anymore. I remembered he had that strange Instagram when he quoted a line from a Tom Petty song. Do anybody remembered that Instagram post.

The post doesn't bring up his relationship with Kathrin and his youngest child.

Congrats to Don.

I remember them insulting each other with Twitter posts, both quoting Tom Petty song titles. I think it was shortly after Petty died.

chaim
02-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Just noticed that NightMistBlue had already said what I just said...

Delilah
02-12-2020, 08:43 PM
Don hasn’t posted anything about Kathrin on social media since Tom Petty died, AFAIK, not even during the holidays or other special occasions. So I have suspected for awhile they were no longer together.

At any rate, he looks pretty happy in the pics.

LuvTim
02-13-2020, 01:25 AM
Congrats to them! 💍 I hope Don is as happy as he is talented! 💖

sodascouts
02-15-2020, 07:48 PM
You guys all have better memories, and are much more observant than I am. I hang my head in shame!

But best wishes to Felder with his new lady.

Ive always been a dreamer
02-16-2020, 01:15 PM
Yeah - I had just assumed that Don and Kathrin had parted ways after their public online feud.

Wishing happiness for Don and Diane.