PDA

View Full Version : Eagles in Cabo 5/25/20?

kgcabs
04-10-2020, 04:47 PM
Sorry if this is a repeat.

Any word on the concert in Cabo 5/25/20?

Thanks,

Karl

kgcabs
04-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Sorry if this is a repeat.

Any word on the concert in Cabo 5/25/20?

Thanks,

Karl

CAinOH
04-10-2020, 05:04 PM
It is no longer on their tour schedule at www.eagles.com

Ive always been a dreamer
04-10-2020, 07:37 PM
Welcome, kbcabs. I think it will be several months before they even think about resuming concerts. They certainly won't announce anything as long as most all of the country is in the middle of a stay-at-home order due to the COVID19 pandemic.

Also, I merged the two threads you started. It is not necessary to start multiple threads about the same topic. Unfortunately, it won't get you a response any sooner.

kgcabs
04-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the welcome and sorry for the double post....tried to delete my first post.

We bought our tickets to the concert through LaneOne.

This was their response today via email:

Hi Karl,

I understand your concerns and want to thank you for your patience. The information on the Eagles website is not pertinent to this event as Cabo en Vivo is not a part of the Hotel California tour.

That being said, we have not heard an official update yet. We hope to receive word early next week. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Best,

I received this same response 2 weeks ago. Lane One did inform us they would give us a complete refund on our package if the concert is cancelled. As much as we love the band we are both in our 60s and not interested in leaving the house right now let alone flying to Cabo.

Thanks.

sodascouts
04-13-2020, 12:31 AM
Good luck. Keep us updated.

KingWalsh
04-16-2020, 11:21 AM
Good luck indeed! Keep an eye out on charges and such. I just got credited for tickets i bought via Ticketmaster for Cirque Do Soliel i bought as a gift, I didn't receive any email or notification, just noticed the credit on my statement.

KingWalsh
04-29-2020, 09:39 AM
Well I bet kgcabs got the refund. It’s been officially cancelled.
https://www.laneone.com/events/eagles/e/4XQWBKRK

New Kid In Town
04-30-2020, 09:45 AM
Well I bet kgcabs got the refund. It’s been officially cancelled.
https://www.laneone.com/events/eagles/e/4XQWBKRK

Hi KW ! Well, I am surprised it was not cancelled sooner. From what I have seen in my local paper Mexico is getting hit too.
No way to practice "Social Distancing" at a concert.