PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Frey is a year on the Board today!

Glennsallnighter
03-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Well its today by the time she gets to read it! Congratulations on your first anniversary on the board MF, and I'm delighted you are sailing along after last weeks high!

Oh, Someone else wants to congratulate you as well:

Thank you for coming to my lil gig the other night

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/Irisheaglesfan/GFreyATB20.jpg

I have an idea how you might like to celebrate with me

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/Irisheaglesfan/8.jpg

I have another gig tonight. Would you like front row tickets?

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/Irisheaglesfan/Glennagain.jpg

And afterwards........................
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/Irisheaglesfan/Glenn%20Frey%20Top%2020/GFreyAllnighterBack-1.jpg

Have a great day MF. You deserve it! And thanks for being such a great friend over the past year. Heres to many more, and hopefully sometime our dream will come true...

sodascouts
03-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Wow, a year already? Time flies! How appropriate that it lands on the same week as your first Eagles concert. You're a fun girl to have around here! Glad you found us! :)

tbs fanatic
03-26-2008, 10:06 AM
Congrats on your one year anniversary. May there be many more. :cheers:

rcknalwys
03-26-2008, 11:36 AM
Congtratulations on your anniversary, long may you post!

Mrs Frey
03-26-2008, 11:36 AM
WOW, WOW, WOW, GA!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for those beautiful pictures (you know that they're among my favourites! :smitten:) and sentiments. I'm so touched. You have been a wonderful friend too, and I certainly hope that our ultimate dream will come true.

Soda and TBSF, thank you for your kind words as well. Soda, it has been tremendous fun being a part of this Board, and you'll never know how much value it has added to my life. Just over a year ago, I would never have considered travelling abroad, but being a part of The Border changed all that. It has changed my life, so I thank you once again for starting it all. :hug:

Brooke
03-26-2008, 11:38 AM
Happy Anniversary Mrs F!

That is very cool that your 1 year anniversary falls within a week of seeing the guys live for the first time!

It's great having you here! Post on! :D

Maleah
03-27-2008, 01:16 AM
Well well well! I've said it before but I'll certainly say it again! I am so glad that you found the board Mrs. F! It's funny, but I can't imagine it without you now! lol Congrats and I'm SO glad that your concert experience turned out so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Frey
03-27-2008, 02:51 AM
OOPS! :oops: Becky, I'm sorry I forgot to mention you in my last post! :blush: I was in a hurry and so wasn't looking properly. Thank you for your sentiments!

Brooke and Maleah thank you to you too! Yes, Brooke, it's amazing that my anniversary falls within a week of seeing the boys for the first time. I considered that too.:nod:

Maleah, you are such a sweetheart - you say such lovely things! I can't imagine the Board without you either! I actually missed you over the last two days.

Freypower
03-27-2008, 06:18 PM
I can only endorse the above sentiments MF. :guitar: :smitten:

and of course.... :heart:

Maleah
03-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Maleah, you are such a sweetheart - you say such lovely things! I can't imagine the Board without you either! I actually missed you over the last two days.

Awww :D well thank you....I missed you too! I think we were all waiting with excitement to hear how you're experience went!

Mrs Frey
03-28-2008, 08:02 AM
Awww... thanks for endorsing those sentiments, FP! And of course, I know how your heart beats for Glenn :heart:... :wink: I know exactly how you feel - now more than ever! :inlove:

Maleah, it's great to know that you were all looking forward to my review. It was a great pleasure to compile it and finally share it with you all - the reactions were so rewarding.

glenneaglesfan
03-28-2008, 12:24 PM
MF, congratulations on your First Anniversary!! :yay: Sorry I'm late to the party! I can't think of a better way you could have celebrated it than last Thursday night! Who would have thought so much could happen in a year.

Here's that little smile for you.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c96/Glenneaglesfan/GFreyATB17.jpg

EasyFeeling
03-30-2008, 05:55 AM
I'm late too... congratulations to your anniversary, MF. :yay: As the others already said I can't imagine the board without you. So glad you found your way here. I really enjoy your posts. :D

Mrs Frey
03-31-2008, 08:48 AM
Awww, GEF and EF, you say such lovely things! :grouphug: Thank you so much for the kind words.

GEF, you know how I feel about that pic... :drool: OOOH! It brings back some memories! :D

EF, I can't imagine the Board without you either, and I enjoy reading your posts too! :D

DonFan
03-31-2008, 09:11 AM
I'm a little late with my congrats here too, Mrs F, but they are heartfelt just the same!

Mrs Frey
03-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Awww, DF, thank you! :hug: