PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones returns!

sodascouts
04-17-2008, 10:29 PM
I just saw a commercial for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I'm so excited! Raiders of the Lost Ark is one of my all-time favorite movies ever, and I've loved Harrison Ford ever since I was a little girl, watching him blast Storm Troopers as Han Solo (Star Wars is my #1 al-time favorite movie). I can't wait to see it!

Mrs Frey
04-18-2008, 03:10 AM
That's great for you, Soda! :D I hope it will be as enjoyable as all your previous "Indiana Jones" experiences.

DonFan
04-18-2008, 08:28 AM
I just saw a commercial for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I'm so excited! Raiders of the Lost Ark is one of my all-time favorite movies ever, and I've loved Harrison Ford ever since I was a little girl, watching him blast Storm Troopers as Han Solo (Star Wars is my #1 al-time favorite movie). I can't wait to see it!

That is exactly how I feel, and my daughter Rachel says Harrison is her No 1 all-time favorite actor, ever! This movie should be fantastic!

Brooke
04-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Cool! I loved all the Indiana Jones movies and Harrison Ford is great! :D

glenneaglesfan
04-18-2008, 11:55 AM
I'll definitely try and see this one in the cinema - it's so much better on a big screen. Add me to the list of those who fell in love with Han Solo in the first Star Wars movie - that would have been in about 1977? I saw the first Indiana Jones movie in a mall in New Jersey in 1981. My mother and I went to the US for a week when my cousin got married. We did a great all girl road trip round New England after, three sisters(my mum and two aunts), one of my cousins and me. It was a lot of fun!

sodascouts
04-18-2008, 12:11 PM
I saw the first Indiana Jones movie when I was 7, and I remember hiding my eyes when Indy screamed, "Marian, don't look or you'll die!" (Paraphrase). Of course when no one else in the theater got melted, I realized it was an unnecessary precaution - but better safe than sorry, my elementary school brain reasoned. ;)