PDA

View Full Version : Joe's Official Website Remodeled

sodascouts
04-25-2008, 06:23 PM
DonFan pointed out in another thread that Joe's official site (http://www.joewalsh.com) has had a makeover. I thought it deserved its own topic, as it's really cool! I love it. The "Joe Radio" is great - it's like the MyPod from the Eagles Online Central Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/eaglesonlinecentral), only prettier. Terrific!

Here's the URL if you want to check it out:

http://www.joewalsh.com

Ive always been a dreamer
04-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Wow - I love Joe's new site. It will be really cool if he changes the greeting on a regular basis.

glenneaglesfan
04-26-2008, 06:58 AM
That's great! Thanks for the link, Soda!

sodascouts
04-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Credit goes to DonFan - I just reposted it!

There's a message board on there, too, if you're a member of the fan club. Very cool!

Brooke
04-26-2008, 02:02 PM
That is cool!

Joe looks great! 8)

DonFan
04-26-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm glad you started this thread for Joe's official site, soda. It IS cool.

I signed up for emails from the JWFC over a year ago, and recently paid to actually join the club so I could take advantage of the M&G in Atlanta. Today I got a package full of goodies from the club: an official JWFC t-shirt, and autographed picture of Joe (the nice new pic at the top of the page on his fan club site, and the autograph looks real), a JWFC guitar pick, and a lanyard and JWFC laminate that says "Member Pass" printed with my name on it. Veeeeery nice!

Brooke
04-27-2008, 10:28 AM
Very cool, DF! I may have to join just for the goodies! :D

samo
04-28-2008, 08:41 AM
Donfan--I have also joined the JWFC and sent an e-mail stating that I would attend the M&G. Since there is limited seating, how will we know if we will be able to get in?

DonFan
04-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Since I am also a newbie to the JWFC, I don't know when we will hear something about the M&G, samo. The info on Joe's site says we will receive a confirmation email a few days before the show, so I guess we will just have to be patient and wait. I'm sure we will be included--if there was no room left at the M&G, they still wouldn't be letting people join, would they?

BTW, I'm glad you are going to be there that night too--it is always fun meeting posters in person!

tbs fanatic
04-28-2008, 09:36 AM
Very cool, DF! I may have to join just for the goodies! :D

That's just what I thought :lol:

04-28-2008, 09:57 AM
Just to let you all know that last year when I signed up for Joe's M&G in Atlantic City, I did get an email a couple days before giving all the details, so you ladies should be fine. I'm sure that you all will have a great time, and unlike me, will actually be at the M&G. :wink:

JoeFan
04-30-2008, 04:54 AM
Love the new site, the radio is brilliant.

I'm terribly envious of you samo and DonFan, please tell us all the details about meeting Joe afterwards.

Brooke
08-30-2008, 10:38 AM
I just got my packet for joining JWFC! It's great! I love the t-shirt and the autographed pic of Joe in the black coat is gorgeous! Must find a frame for that soon! :yay:

Now if he would just do a meet & greet in St. Louis! I guess it's not to be though. :weep:

sodascouts
12-22-2008, 10:16 PM
Just saw this added to the Joe Walsh Store. Looks like a real bargain!

Joe Walsh Baby Doll T-shirt (http://store.joewalsh.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=41)

MikeA
12-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Just saw this added to the Joe Walsh Store. Looks like a real bargain!

Joe Walsh Baby Doll T-shirt (http://store.joewalsh.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=41)

They do have that at a good price! I saw a hoodie that looked pretty good to and at about 1/2 price. I might have to go for that!

ticky
12-22-2008, 11:13 PM
The t-shirt I just bought went on sale for half price! ticky's t-shirt at half price (http://store.joewalsh.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=2)

That is a great deal, Soda! they have some good sales!

MikeA
12-23-2008, 07:46 AM
Y'all beware that those tee-shirts are "Baby Doll" sized! I mean, they are made to fit a Barbie Doll! My wife ordered one and when she opened up the package when it got here, she just laughed. Gave it to our 5 year old neice!

Just be aware that they are tiny and order correctly. I wouldn't have any idea how to tell you to determine the appropriate size.

I just ordered the James Gang Hoodie. I'd ordered that 1/3 zip-up sweat back earlier in the year and have NOTHING bad to say about it. Love it!

Only one thing....the store is ran by 3Encores.com. I feel pretty darn uncomfortable having anything to do with a store with that name!

Prettymaid
12-23-2008, 08:13 AM
Y'all beware that those tee-shirts are "Baby Doll" sized! I mean, they are made to fit a Barbie Doll! My wife ordered one and when she opened up the package when it got here, she just laughed. Gave it to our 5 year old neice!

Just be aware that they are tiny and order correctly. I wouldn't have any idea how to tell you to determine the appropriate size.

Just what exactly are you trying to say Mike? ;-)

MikeA
12-23-2008, 08:35 AM
Just what exactly are you trying to say Mike? ;-)

:hmm: Nothing derogatory PM. Just that if you order one of these, be aware of that sizing. My wife was really disappointed. We have gotten a lot of really good merchandise from JWFC...I'm not putting them down in the least.

But you might check with some other JWFC member or at least someone else who has ordered one of these styles and get a good idea as to what size you should order.

Prettymaid
12-23-2008, 11:03 AM
I was just teasing, Mike!

MikeA
12-23-2008, 11:31 AM
I was just teasing, Mike!

I figured that PM <LOL>. But methinks I might be hovering over shakey ground with this topic....maybe best to just delete the message....but my intentions are honorable...I swear!

Brooke
12-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Only one thing....the store is ran by 3Encores.com. I feel pretty darn uncomfortable having anything to do with a store with that name!

:lol: I remember that when I joined the fan club! Just why is that a problem for you Mike? huh?

I find that name to be quite a coincidence! :wink:

12-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Hmmm - I didn't realize the name. Is it possible that the stuff is so cheap because maybe they are party leftovers!!! :headscratch: :rofl:

ticky
12-23-2008, 12:21 PM
LOL Dreamer.. eeewwww..

wsccg
12-23-2008, 12:30 PM
yup, that was pretty yucky Dreamer. lol

MikeA
12-23-2008, 01:20 PM
:lol: I remember that when I joined the fan club! Just why is that a problem for you Mike? huh?

I find that name to be quite a coincidence! :wink:

Hmmmm....Let me count the ways! :cuss: Not my style ;-)

I think that must have been an "inside joke" concocted by Becca and "whomever" she might be working with on the site. But if you look way down at the bottom of the Forum Messages pages, you'll see that eEncores is also specified there. I doubt that it is coincidence that the name just happens to be in come way connected with The Eagles.

sodascouts
09-13-2011, 06:00 PM
3Encores just posted this on Facebook:

"Major re-vamp coming soon for JoeWalsh.com and the fan club! Stay tuned"

I'm intrigued!

AzEaglesFan
09-30-2011, 12:23 AM
http://www.joewalsh.com/

Check this out, love the picture

sodascouts
09-30-2011, 12:32 AM
AWESOME!!!!

Koala
09-30-2011, 12:36 AM
WOW! Verry Cool!

Brooke
09-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Awesome! Love that pic! :thumbsup:

EagleLady
09-30-2011, 11:29 AM
He just personifies rock star in that pic. Love it!

Glennhoney
10-02-2011, 12:16 PM
..great, great picture....

10-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Yep - I love the new design. Lookin' good, Joe! :thumbsup:

TimothyBFan
10-03-2011, 08:21 AM
Very nice!!! :thumbsup: