PDA

View Full Version : LROOE TOUR DVD??

freyfantastic61
05-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Hi -just wondered does anybody know if there is going to be dvd of this tour? It would be wonderful if there is? (sorry if this has been mentioned before!)

AzEaglesFan
05-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Maybe someone at Joes M&G can ask him if he thinks there may be one coming out, I doubt that he has the final say but he would come closer it having a clue about it happening. Of course if I had a lot of money I would go to the M&G with Henley, I'm sure he would know of sure. :idea:

Ive always been a dreamer
05-11-2008, 12:40 PM
I thought I remembered several months ago that one of the guys mentioned an upcoming DVD in an interview. Am I dreaming this, or does anyone else remember it? Just wondering.

glenneaglesfan
05-11-2008, 05:43 PM
I can't remember that reference, dreamer, but I think it could be on the cards, and I hope that the fact that they have been so quick to delete youtube videos would support it.

StephUK
05-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Let's hope there is a DVD coming soon. I do look at the youtube videos, but how much better would an official quality DVD be!!! I'd rush out & buy it.

Glennsallnighter
05-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Oh the thought of it! I'd be on the queue to buy it if I had to!

sodascouts
05-11-2008, 09:55 PM
I think I remember Don mentioning the possibility of doing a small special show that would be filmed and released as a DVD during the interviews immediately after the release of the album.

TimothyBFan
05-19-2008, 01:45 PM
On a similar subject only reverse--I wish they would of put a cd out for the Farewell 1 dvd. I love the versions of their solo stuff done by the whole band, my favorites were Dirty Laundry and All She Wants To Do Is Dance. They just looked like they were having so much fun doing those together (and absolutely loved Timothy's bass on both songs).

Freypower
05-19-2008, 07:23 PM
You can get audio versions of DL & ASWTDID, as well as Funk #49, on the Millennium Concert CD, Disc 4 of the Selected Works box set.

TimothyBFan
05-19-2008, 08:24 PM
You can get audio versions of DL & ASWTDID, as well as Funk #49, on the Millennium Concert CD, Disc 4 of the Selected Works box set.

OMG--I knew that!!! I had forgotten all about that. I haven't had it out for ages. I always listened to my ipod and don't have everything downloaded there. I just got that out and found them, will download them. I have been watching the Farewell dvd quite a bit and must of been so focused on that I didn't even think of the Selected Works cds. Thank you!

Just listened to the versions on Selected Works-and I really don't think they are as good as the ones on the Farewell tour dvd. Oh well, all I have right now.