PDA

View Full Version : EAGLES HAIR!

freyfantastic61
05-27-2008, 11:36 AM
:wink: Hi just thinking who has in your opinion the most attractive head of hair?at the present time.
After seeing the guys close up at the O2 I think Joe's looks really healthy & shiny,thendefinetly Glenn and then Don :wink: and I love Timothy's for it's length(his hair!) but on closer inspection I feel he should either have it trimmed OR a heat pack! What do others feel?luv FF61

TimothyBFan
05-27-2008, 12:40 PM
Do I really need to answer this?!?!?!? But I will say I liked it better when it was a lot straighter because now it seems to be a little to fuzzy but still :drool:

Brooke
05-27-2008, 01:33 PM
I think overall, that Glenn definitely has the best hair. It's still nice and thick and has enough curl to give it body.

Don's is getting a little thin and should quit coloring it and leave it a bit longer (like HFO). Joe's is good, but he needs to leave it fluffy instead of slicking it down with gel. I like the bleaching! I have to agree that Tim needs to trim and deep condition. It looks a little fried!

All in good fun here and jmo!

Share1967
05-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Glenn definately. Nice and full. Joes looks better when he doesnt slick it back. Don has nice hair too. I like his when it is kinda spiked, cut short. I definately love Glenns hair though. :D :D

samo
05-27-2008, 01:53 PM
I think Glenn's hair would be my 1st choice. I love the natural wave and body it has. 2nd would go to Joe (when it isn't slicked back). The blonder and fluffier the better. :wink:

I love Timothy's hair, but I think a trim of the ends and a deep condition treatment would do wonders. I like Don's spikey but a little longer.

Freypower
05-27-2008, 07:37 PM
I think overall, that Glenn definitely has the best hair. It's still nice and thick and has enough curl to give it body.

Don's is getting a little thin and should quit coloring it and leave it a bit longer (like HFO). Joe's is good, but he needs to leave it fluffy instead of slicking it down with gel. I like the bleaching! I have to agree that Tim needs to trim and deep condition. It looks a little fried!

All in good fun here and jmo!

I can't do any better than what you've said here, Brooke, except that I think that Don's hair now looks better the length it is.

Mrs Frey
05-28-2008, 03:22 AM
Glenn :heart:, Glenn :heart:, Glenn :heart:, Glenn :heart:, Glenn :heart:. Man, how I'd love to run my fingers through his hair. It's thick, and looks like chocolate, even now :drool:. If he's colouring it, it doesn't appear that way. My favourite Glenn :heart: hairstyle is still HFO (:fainting:) - just plain, flipping fantastic...

I like Don's hair in F1 particularly - I'd prefer it if he reverted to that style. I also loved his HFO hair.

My favourite Joe hairstyle is definitely HFO, but I don't mind the way he wears it now. It just mustn't be too long.

It would be strange if Timothy cut his hair, but it looks a little uneven these days. It doesn't look bad, though.