September 24, 2008 - United Center - Chicago, IL
Amex Pre-Sale: Sun 6/1 10am - Sun 6/8 10pm
Public On Sale: 6/9 10am

September 25, 2008 - United Center - Chicago, IL
Amex Pre-Sale: Sun 6/1 10am - Sun 6/8 10pm
Public On Sale: 6/9 10am

TimothyBFan
05-27-2008, 12:45 PM
I just came on here after seeing the new dates on their website and wanted to see if anyone else had seen these! That is only 1 1/2 hours away from me. Now to see if I can get hubby to loosen the wallet strings and take me! As history has proven in the past tho-I'm sure something else will come up to keep me from there but I will try my best!! Personally I think it would be a good anniversary/birthday gift for me. Now I have to drop some hints.

Brooke
05-27-2008, 01:36 PM
Ooh, I think it would definitely be a wonderful anniversary gift for the both of you. Come on, hubby! I'm rooting for you, TBF! :D

sodascouts
05-27-2008, 05:11 PM
Ah, the United Center! I saw Fleetwood Mac there a couple years ago.

I'm saving up my pennies - hopefully I can go to one of these!

Molly
05-27-2008, 06:18 PM
I'm thinking about one of these, as well. It's only an hour away.

Mrs Frey
05-28-2008, 03:04 AM
TBF, I'm holding thumbs for you, girl!

Soda and Molly - you GO girls! :D

TimothyBFan
05-28-2008, 09:09 AM
Maybe some of you experienced concert goers can answer a question for me. How soon do these venues put the upcoming concerts on their websites? Do they wait till tickets go on sale? United Center not showing Eagles yet (either is ticketmaster) but it seems since tickets go on sale on the 6th it would be showing up soon. Just trying to get an idea how much tickets would be. United Center has ticket prices all over the place from REM for $85.00, Tom Petty for $99.00 all the way up to George Michael and Madonna for $250.00 & $350.00. I guess that means that the artist not the venue set the amount of tickets? The general price I've been hearing for Eagles is $185.00 each -is that about right?

Glennsallnighter
05-29-2008, 06:07 PM
You go Willie! Make no mistake! And whatever the tickets cost they will be worth it.

And Soda as well! Along with Molly!

Now you all have me thinking....... :idea: that........ Aer Lingus flies direct to O'Hare Airport :crazy:

tbs fanatic
06-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Since they are doing Chicago what do you think the odds are they will also do either Kansas City or St. Louis?

Brooke
06-01-2008, 04:44 PM
I'm wondering that myself, tbsf! :shrug:

It's looking better for us, at least!

Maleah
06-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Oooooooooo now that I might be able to make an effort to get to! My niece lived in Chicago last year so she might be game for going to that! I'm going to cross my fingers and check into it!

Mrs Frey
06-02-2008, 02:18 AM
Oooh, Maleah, you GO girl! I really hope you can make it!

tbs fanatic
06-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Brooke - I'm nervous they will count that as their mid-west stop and not do a KC or St. Louis stop :cry:

Brooke
06-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Brooke - I'm nervous they will count that as their mid-west stop and not do a KC or St. Louis stop :cry:

:ack: Don't even think such things, tbsf!

Glennsallnighter
06-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Oh TBSF and Brooke! Keep you fingers, toes (and any other relevant body parts) crossed that they will. You guys deserve to get a gig near you as well. :D

Molly
06-02-2008, 05:11 PM

:ack: Don't even think such things, tbsf!

They're due back in the Midwest. Think positive. Remember, Glenn is from Detroit, they certainly can't pass that by.

Mrs Frey
06-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Oh TBSF and Brooke! Keep you fingers, toes (and any other relevant body parts) crossed that they will. You guys deserve to get a gig near you as well. :D

I second that! :nod:

luvthelighthouse
06-03-2008, 07:47 PM
I really want to go to one of these shows... but the ticket prices are freaking crazy! It's hard to find someone to go with me, because no one is willing to cough up that kind of money for two hours!

I have no desire to sit in the nosebleed section... I'm so torn on what to do. The broker prices are more outrageous than usual.

I love these guys, but the fact they set their prices so high bugs me!

sodascouts
06-03-2008, 08:40 PM
I really want to go to one of these shows... but the ticket prices are freaking crazy! It's hard to find someone to go with me, because no one is willing to cough up that kind of money for two hours!

I have no desire to sit in the nosebleed section... I'm so torn on what to do. The broker prices are more outrageous than usual.

I hear ya. I have a good friend in Chicago who I hang with whenever I go there. I told her the Eagles were doing Chicago and, while she's not a huge fan, she agreed to go with me... until she found out the price. Then it was "Sorry, you're on your own!"

Mrs Frey
06-04-2008, 03:15 AM

I feel for you, LTLH. As much as I hate to say it, but the ticket prices are ridiculously high, especially the ILAA tickets. I coughed it up for London, since the cost faded into insignificance considering how much I was paying for the whole trip, but I still think it was much too high.

My dream remains that the boys will make it to South Africa, but I'm afraid that South Africans in general cannot afford ticket prices like that. The cost of living has increased dramatically, and people with families sigh hard to treat themselves these days. People don't even want to eat out anymore, and half empty restaurants are testiment to that (if I eat out once every two months, it's a lot, unless I'm gigging). I'm fortunate that I can save money, since I'm still single.

Brooke
06-04-2008, 09:56 AM

I hear ya. I have a good friend in Chicago who I hang with whenever I go there. I told her the Eagles were doing Chicago and, while she's not a huge fan, she agreed to go with me... until she found out the price. Then it was "Sorry, you're on your own!"

I know what you mean. I couldn't find anyone to go see Keith Urban with me last month, (3 hours away) so I went by myself. I managed to get a great seat at the last minute and just had to go. I had a great time evenso, talking with diehard fans after I got there. But it was a lonely trip going and coming home.

My advice is GO. Even by yourself. You will not regret it. And if you don't you will be kicking yourself later. And spring for the very best ticket you can. :nod:

Glennsallnighter
06-04-2008, 11:51 AM
I would say go as well. Also see if anyone here is going that at least you could meet up with before and after the show if you are not seated near each other.

You can be sure anyway the you will be near die hard Eagles fans somewhere near to you and you should have great fun.

But as others have said, you'll regret it if you don't!

TimothyBFan
06-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Ok everyone-tomorrow is my big day, I start my search for Chicago tickets!! Couple of questions-I am noticing on ebay Ticketfast tickets-what are these and should I worry about it? Also, has anyone ever had trouble getting tickets once you win them on ebay? I have always in the past just did the Ticketmaster thing and settled for what I got but after some of your advice about waiting awhile to see if I can get better tickets I thought I might try (if I don't have a panic attack before I get them!) And yes, after some of my previous post about fretting over the cost and justifying it--my husband and best friend told me the other night to get over it and get the tickets because it is our BIG 20th anniversary and we should do it right!! What a guy!!!! :P

Mrs Frey
06-09-2008, 02:09 AM
FANTASTIC, TBF!!! :yay: :D I hope you are able to secure GREAT seats!

rcknalwys
06-09-2008, 01:04 PM
You GO TBF!
I bought tickets off eBay for the Oklahoma City concert a few years ago for myself and had no problems. When the kids decided to go, we bought theirs at the ticket office and were able to get seats next to mine. Whatever way you get them...just GET THEM!!!!!

sodascouts
06-09-2008, 01:30 PM
I tried to get Chicago tickets today and in spite of searching the INSTANT they became available, the best I was able to get was back floor (WAY back). I didn't buy it. Paying $185 for a seat where you have to peer over thousands of people on the floor in front of you in order to see the stage isn't happening.

I wasn't surprised, though. With not only I Love All Access (http://www.iloveallaccess.com) but Ticketmaster itself taking front seats out of the public sale and scalping them as "Official Ticketmaster Platinum Seats" (http://www.ticketmaster.com/exchange/040040BE21943DF7), there's little left for the regular guy. At least ILAA has a goodie bag, dinner, and drinks! Ticketmaster Platinum Seats offer your nothing but a screw over.

I'll keep checking back.

Molly
06-09-2008, 01:55 PM
I tried to get Chicago tickets today and in spite of searching the INSTANT they became available, the best I was able to get was back floor (WAY back). I didn't buy it. Paying $185 for a seat where you have to peer over thousands of people on the floor in front of you in order to see the stage isn't happening.

I wasn't surprised, though. With not only I Love All Access (http://www.iloveallaccess.com) but Ticketmaster itself taking front seats out of the public sale and scalping them as "Official Ticketmaster Platinum Seats" (http://www.ticketmaster.com/exchange/040040BE21943DF7), there's little left for the regular guy. At least ILAA has a goodie bag, dinner, and drinks! Ticketmaster Platinum Seats offer your nothing but a screw over.

I'll keep checking back.

That's what I'm doing, Nancy. I'm hoping some of the luck other people seem to have getting fantastic last minute seats comes my way this time.

TimothyBFan
06-09-2008, 03:28 PM
I DID IT!!!!!! I bought tickets and since I couldn't hold out and wait and hope for better, and ticketmaster came up with bad seats and then isn't even working at all now, etc.. I bought them on ebay!!!! Probably paid to much but oh well----I'm going to finally see Timothy and the Eagles!!! They are section 112, so on Timothy's side and right on the aisle which sounded good, for the 24th show. I would of liked to be on the floor but then I worried about not being able to see, my husband may be 6'2" but I am not!! Now lets keep fingers crossed that nothing happens between now and then to keep from going, 3 1/2 months is a long time, and you all know my record so far!
:yay: :rockon: :cheers: :partytime:

Brooke
06-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Way to go TBF! I'm so happy for you! You will have the time of your life! :yay: :partytime:

Glennsallnighter
06-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Congratulations TBF! I know you will have the time of your life, and it will come quicker than you expect!! Well done!

Molly
06-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Good for you, TBF!!! You won't regret it. Who knows? Maybe I'll see you there!

Mrs Frey
06-10-2008, 02:48 AM
WOO HOO HOO, TBF!!! :yay: :D :blueblob: I am so happy for you! Don't worry, girl - THIS time it's going to HAPPEN for you! :nod: We're right behind you!

glenneaglesfan
06-11-2008, 03:56 AM
Congratulations TBF!! You deserve it! What a lovely hubby you have!

Ive always been a dreamer
06-11-2008, 10:09 AM
I agree TBF - this is going to be your special time. Hang in there - it'll be here before you know it. :D

Maleah
06-18-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm so excited! Tomorrow night my friend is going to buy tickets for the Thursday show! It's going to be official! I'll be going to my first Eagles concert! Granted........I won't be able to afford anything but the "cheap" :roll: seats with all the driving we'll have to do to get there....but I'm excited none the less!

Mrs Frey
06-18-2008, 02:35 AM
FANTASTIC, MALEAH!!! :yay: :D I'm so happy for you girl! :hug:

Glennsallnighter
06-18-2008, 06:00 AM
Oh thats BRILLIANT Maleah! I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter where you sit. I'm thrilled for you :hug:

TimothyBFan
06-18-2008, 06:14 AM
Congratulations Maleah!! I'm happy for you!! Now we just have to be patient and hope the time flies till the shows!!

rcknalwys
06-18-2008, 09:12 AM
I'm so excited for you Maleah! I know you'll enjoy every minute and the drive will be so worth it. No matter where you sit, you'll feel the excitement in the air. Can't wait to hear all the details.

Brooke
06-18-2008, 10:36 AM
:yay: Rock on, Maleah!

Maleah
06-18-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks guys!!!! :D

We had a slight change of plan. We were planning on going to the Thursday show, but after my friend looked....she was able to get better tickets to the Wed. show instead. Holy crap though! $180 for tickets in section 109! That's ridiculous!

sodascouts
06-19-2008, 01:03 AM
You know we gotta meet up, Maleah!

Looks like several of us are going. Maybe we should plan the first official Border get-together!

TimothyBFan
06-19-2008, 06:38 AM
WooHoo!! We have Wednesday also!! I know what you mean about the $$ (we paid even more because I panicked and bought off ebay) but I have been reassured SEVERAL times that it will be worth every last cent!!!!! We will really enjoy our first Eagles shows Maleah!!! :P :P

Maleah
06-19-2008, 09:33 AM
You know we gotta meet up, Maleah!

You know it!! :D

Looks like several of us are going. Maybe we should plan the first official Border get-together!

Oooo sounds like fun! :D

Maleah
06-19-2008, 09:35 AM
WooHoo!! We have Wednesday also!! I know what you mean about the $$ (we paid even more because I panicked and bought off ebay) but I have been reassured SEVERAL times that it will be worth every last cent!!!!! We will really enjoy our first Eagles shows Maleah!!! :P :P

Yay!!! I can't wait! I'm so excited! lol I thought it was funny though...I was looking at ticketmasters premium seats that are being "resold" on ticketmaster. They had 1st row seats for $795 a piece :drool: :shock:

Glennsallnighter
06-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Well thats what I paid ILAA earlier this year for the London show and that was for 2nd row seats (although I didn't know where in the first 10 rows we'd be until the night). Its steep but worth every penny! In contrast I paid about $150 for Neil Diamond tickets in Ireland. We were way back and didn't have a great view at all!!

I know not everyone can afford expensive seats but my advice would be to go for the best you can afford! Its worth it.

I hope you get that Border Get-Together off the ground Soda! I'd love to join you!

Maleah
06-19-2008, 08:50 PM
Oh trust me.....if there was ANY way that I could have afforded it....I would have done it in a heartbeat! But with my bills and everything....it would be very foolish for me to go above what I did. even what I ended up paying is pushing it!!!!! lol What a depressing thought! lol

Glennsallnighter
06-20-2008, 03:55 AM
Yes! It is depressing but it is better to be realistic as well I suppose. Regardless of where you are in the arena you'll have a fabulous night anyway!

glenneaglesfan
06-20-2008, 04:24 AM
Congratulations on getting tickets for your first ever concert, Maleah! You will not regret a penny!!! I hope you can get to meet up with TBF and Soda. It's great that you are all going the same night!

tbs fanatic
06-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Congrats Maleah :D I considered the Chicago show but am holding off in the hopes of a closer show (which is probably a big mistake). Have fun - I am green with envy - lol.

Brooke
06-27-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm right there with ya, tbsf. I considered Chicago (5 hours away), too, but SURELY they will come to St.Louis (2 hours) or Kansas City (3 hours)! :pray: :pray: :pray:

tbs fanatic
06-28-2008, 09:12 AM
That's what I'm hoping although I have to say I'm nervous they will not :cry: :cry:

Brooke
06-28-2008, 09:22 AM
The Chicago dates are all that's scheduled for September. Surely there will be more in that area in September?

I wish they'd do it already-the whole list of dates. Why do they only set up a couple dates at a time? It's maddening! :x

luvthelighthouse
07-02-2008, 11:54 AM
I've been out of touch for a while... just curious, as I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything... how many people here are going to the Chicago shows and which day?

I still don't have tickets, but I plan I paying some outrageous price... I feel I have to see them!

sodascouts
07-02-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm going to a Chicago show but I haven't decided which one yet - I'm basically holding out to see which one I can get a better seat for.

The other element I'm waiting to hear about is if Joe is going to do a meet'n'greet at one of the shows. If he does both, great. If he does one, I'll be going to that evening's show (you have to have a ticket to that particular night's concert to go to the meet'n'greet). The other possibility is that he will not do a meet'n'greet in Chicago - I sure hope that's not the case!

As soon as I know which show I'm going to, I'll post it here. But I'll definitely be at ONE of them!

TimothyBFan
07-03-2008, 08:27 AM
I've been out of touch for a while... just curious, as I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything... how many people here are going to the Chicago shows and which day?

I still don't have tickets, but I plan I paying some outrageous price... I feel I have to see them!

I will be at the Wednesday show! I will be the one weeping hysterically because I have finally gotten to see them after 33 years! My husband has already warned me that if I do "lose it" he will act like he doesn't know me but my daughter told him that it is inevitable that it will happen as soon as they walk out on stage and I see Timothy for the first time in person. They really are a couple of smart a**es!

rcknalwys
07-03-2008, 10:02 AM
aw TBF, that is so great you are finally going to see the guys! I promise it will be worth the wait. And seeing Timothy will make your heart pound and the tears flow I'm sure. Can't wait to hear all about your experience, especially since it's your 1st concert. Take plenty of tissues so you don't have to use the sleeves of your hubby's shirt!

Mrs Frey
07-04-2008, 02:44 AM
TBF, I could actually feel my own heart pounding again when I read your post. I thought I would cry at my first Eagles concert, but I ended up being too excited to cry. As you saw in my review, the tears came on the plane back to South Africa... :cry: I couldn't quite comprehend what I'd pulled off, and I haven't even been a fan anywhere near as many years as you have. You've been a fan more years than I'm old! :shock: Oh, I do so hope everything goes smoothly for you this time and that you have the best night of your life!

By the way, I love your family's sense of humour! :lol:

07-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Well - it sounds like The Border is going to be well represented at the Chicago shows. And I can certainly empathize with all of you who had to wait a long time before seeing your first Eagles concert - I waited over 30 years myself. However, it was so worth it!!! :nod: :nod: :nod:

TimothyBFan
07-04-2008, 10:55 PM
TBF, I could actually feel my own heart pounding again when I read your post. I thought I would cry at my first Eagles concert, but I ended up being too excited to cry. As you saw in my review, the tears came on the plane back to South Africa... :cry: I couldn't quite comprehend what I'd pulled off, and I haven't even been a fan anywhere near as many years as you have. You've been a fan more years than I'm old! :shock: Oh, I do so hope everything goes smoothly for you this time and that you have the best night of your life!

By the way, I love your family's sense of humour! :lol:

Yeah -they are a real hoot!!! The sarcasm in our family runs deep! Today at the hospital, I had left my mom's room for a couple of minutes only to come back in and hear my husband, my brother and my sister in law all talking about the concert and how I was going to react to actually being there. Apparently my phone had gone off and my Eagles ringtone had started the conversation. They are all totally convinced that I am going to lose it and taking bets on just when it will hit me. That was right before my brother leaned over my Mom's orthopedic bed and banged his forehead on the rail. Karma is a great thing! :wink:

The Bomber
07-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Just founds out about these. I'm thinking I'll go to the second show. Might wind up going to a ticket broker because I didn't find anything on ticket master worth anything.

glenneaglesfan
07-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Good luck, Bomber, and nice to hear from you again. I wish I could get to another show, but I am geographically challenged!

TimothyBFan
07-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Just founds out about these. I'm thinking I'll go to the second show. Might wind up going to a ticket broker because I didn't find anything on ticket master worth anything.

Quite a few of us will be at the Chicago shows-maybe we will see you there!

luvthelighthouse
07-15-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm having a major dielemma! Chicago shows... Do I want to buy seats in the outfield, upper rows, etc and pay $200-300... or do I want to go all access for $795? I just can't spend more than all access... because that would just be stupid.

I'm having such a conflict, because I've never seen them before... and I feel if I'm going, I should do it right. However, it's going to be hard to find someone to go with me for the price of $795. I'd go alone, but I'm not thrilled about being in that area alone at night! Also, that's a LOT of money to spend.

What's a girl to do? :?

DonFan
07-15-2008, 11:35 PM
How much are 4-star ILAA tix? Those can sometimes be really close.

If you have never seen them before, you need to get as close as you can possibly afford. The first time I saw them, I was on the 6th row with 4-star ILAA, and it was absolutely unbelievable.

Maleah
07-16-2008, 01:29 AM
Besides.....I'm sure that someone who was going the same night (or everyone lol) could be your bodyguard(s) ;)

Brooke
07-16-2008, 09:56 AM
I'm having a major dielemma! Chicago shows... Do I want to buy seats in the outfield, upper rows, etc and pay $200-300... or do I want to go all access for $795? I just can't spend more than all access... because that would just be stupid.

I'm having such a conflict, because I've never seen them before... and I feel if I'm going, I should do it right. However, it's going to be hard to find someone to go with me for the price of $795. I'd go alone, but I'm not thrilled about being in that area alone at night! Also, that's a LOT of money to spend.

What's a girl to do? :?

I know what you mean. As I stated in the New Tour Dates thread, I have saved for this forever and have the money for VIP, but am finding it hard to let go of that $$$. When I started saving, the VIP was like $499 for 5 star. Now it's nearly doubled! Hubby and I are going for it though, since this may be the last time we get to see them, and I had planned for it.

Glennsallnighter
07-16-2008, 10:22 AM
MF got 2nd row with ILAA in London and again they were easily the best seats in the house. I was right under Glenn :heart: (well you know what I mean :D ) the whole night. $795 WAS expensive asn I bought one at that price for Timtot. But it was worth every penny. I'm not suggesting anyone to be foolish and everyone has their upper limit, but what I WOULD suggest is go for the best you can..............and then some :wink:

LTL, after my experience in London I would say its fine going on your own, and at least you wouldn't have anyone who knows you 'cramping your style'. Its possible too that if you go ILAA you will meet people at the pre show reception.

Needless to say if I was in Chicago I would go with you! I couldn't see either of us being the 'cramping' type!!

tbs fanatic
07-16-2008, 02:23 PM
LTL - I'm also having to go it alone (St. Louis) which I'm not that thrilled about (especially as I'm 'navigationally challenged' as hubby likes to remind me :evil: ) but it's that or don't see them - soooooooooooooo, off I go. Maybe we will both have exciting stories to tell on our return - lol.

Maleah
07-16-2008, 09:35 PM
I have to admit, I'm a little frustrated that they now added the Wisconsin date because that would have been a little closer for me I think :? Oh well....at least I get to see them! :D

luvthelighthouse
07-16-2008, 09:50 PM
What? Wisconsin? When? Where? ... oh... I might have to check that out. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere.

Maleah
07-16-2008, 11:03 PM
I saw it on Joe's website:

September 21, 2008 - Bradley Center - Milwaukee, WI
Public On Sale: 7/28

Must be pretty new!

Mrs Frey
07-17-2008, 02:28 AM
MF got 2nd row with ILAA in London and again they were easily the best seats in the house. I was right under Glenn :heart: (well you know what I mean :D ) the whole night. $795 WAS expensive asn I bought one at that price for Timtot. But it was worth every penny. I'm not suggesting anyone to be foolish and everyone has their upper limit, but what I WOULD suggest is go for the best you can..............and then some :wink:

Well, I spent a fortune to see the Eagles, what with travelling expenses and accommodation as well as the ticket, but I'd saved for it, and it was the happiest night of my life, quite easily. I was beside myself, and what made it even more special is that I was able to share it with friends and fellow Eagles/Glenn :heart: fanatics.

Maleah
08-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Well guys.......I kind of have bad news. Now that they have added the Minneapolis date my friends and I are thinking about selling our Chicago tickets and getting tickets to the MN show. I'm really sorry because I know it was going to be a lot of fun meeting you all. But the thing is, we'll be able to get better seats for approx. the same price, we will save a LOT on gas and hotel......and I figure the ND date will probably either be a couple days before or a couple of days after the MN date. I'm sorry....I truly was looking forward to meeting everyone......but I just can't spend all that extra cash (that I don't have!) if I don't have to! :(

sodascouts
08-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Aw, how disappointing, Maleah! I so wanted to meet you face to face. While I'm happy that you guys are getting a show closer to you, I'll miss my Minnesotans and South Dakotans!

Glennsallnighter
08-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Thats a tough decision to have had to make Maleah :( But I'm sure you are doing what is right for you. Travel and accomodation ARE expensive, no question. I hope you get great seats at the MN gig!

08-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Too bad you won't make it to Chicago, Maleah. It is always such fun to meet up with other members from the board, but the important thing is that you will get to see the Eagles live - and maybe even twice! You'll have a blast no matter what city you are in. :wink:

Maleah
08-09-2008, 10:41 PM
I know....you guys have no idea how disappointed I am. I wish I could afford to go to all 3 shows but I just can't. There would only have been 3 of us going to Chicago and with as expensive as gas is and having to take more time off from work, pay for a hotel, and plus food and other stuff.............I would only have logically been able to go to one show. I'm trying to look at the bigger picture here to make myself feel better. It's not really working but at least it's something. lol I was so excited about meeting everyone face to face..........plus the whole finding out that I would have had 5th row tickets as a suprise birthday present. I cried......several times. lol BUT.........there's nothing I can do about it now so I'm trying not to focus on it and instead focus on the fact that I'll get to see them at least once if not twice! lol

Maleah
08-22-2008, 09:41 PM
Well, here we go again. lol So after much thought and consideration......and the fact that our Chicago tickets didn't sell.....lol. We are now back to going to the Chicago show......FIFTH ROW!!!!!!!! I am really excited about it. This time it's for sure. Just wanted to let everyone know that we're back to going again. lol So I'll be able to meet all of you again! :):partytime:

glenneaglesfan
08-24-2008, 08:07 AM
Maleah, that's wonderful news! Fantastic seats and a chance to meet some other Borderites! I know you've had to shell out more cash but you won't regret it one bit!

Prettymaid
08-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Great Maleah!

Who else will be at Wednesday's show? Maleah, TBF and me...
Soda, you're going to the Thursday show, right? Who have I missed?

BTW, It's one month today from the concert... is everybody pukin'?

sodascouts
08-24-2008, 01:51 PM
WOOOT Maleah!

PM, I don't have my tickets yet, but I'm doing Thursday if that's the day Joe's doing his meet'n'greet.

I won't be pukin' 'til I get my tickets - hopefully they'll be good ones! :: crosses fingers ::

Mrs Henley
08-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Maleah yeah! :D

Soda, I'm hoping that too!!!

TimothyBFan
08-24-2008, 02:49 PM
Great Maleah!

Who else will be at Wednesday's show? Maleah, TBF and me...
Soda, you're going to the Thursday show, right? Who have I missed?

BTW, It's one month today from the concert... is everybody pukin'?

OMG!!! We were at a benefit last night, and I was telling everyone that tomorrow it will be a month!! I can hardly contain myself! I'm driving everyone crazy already!;-)

Maleah
08-24-2008, 09:26 PM
Well, here's the crazy thing guys..........I'm actually spending $200 on the tickets. lol I was telling Nancy this on the phone when I first told her I was no longer going to Chicago. My friend bought the tickets and told me they were the seats that I first told you guys about.....way in the back. Well, then when we decided to go to Minneapolis instead (I didn't really care too much since I thought we had bad seats), my friend informed me that she had actually spent $184 extra on each ticket for my birthday and was going to suprise me! She said it would have been worth the cash to see the look on my face. lol So that's how I ended up with 5th row! yay!:rockon:

AzEaglesFan
08-25-2008, 02:05 AM
According to Joe's Fan Club his Meet & Greet is Thurs Sept 25th in Chicago

TimothyBFan
08-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Maleah-:yay::yay::yay:

ticky
08-25-2008, 10:43 AM
WAAAAAA!! :weep:
You have got to give him a hug from me too!! Ok? *sigh* Im saving my pennies for the next one!

TimothyBFan
08-25-2008, 01:11 PM
I was just browsing ebay out of curiosity to see how many tickets are still being sold when I came across these. http://cgi.ebay.com/Eagles-Concert-Tickets_W0QQitemZ320287239767QQihZ011QQcategoryZ16 122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Of course we don't know what the reserve is but with only 1 hour to go, chances are he isn't going to get any takers. This is a really good deal but seller only has 1 feedback so I guess I would be leary. But does make me wonder if maybe I shouldn't have been more patient instead of jumping on the first day to get them. I just couldn't help myself-I'm an Eagles virgin and couldn't wait! :)

sodascouts
08-25-2008, 01:51 PM
But does make me wonder if maybe I shouldn't have been more patient instead of jumping on the first day to get them. I just couldn't help myself-I'm an Eagles virgin and couldn't wait! :)

Now Willie - don't you know you should always save yourself for the right ticket. ;)

TimothyBFan
08-26-2008, 07:25 AM
Now Willie - don't you know you should always save yourself for the right ticket. ;)

:hilarious::hilarious: Way to late for that!!

By the way -my countdown has begun:

28 days!!!!!!!:-D

Prettymaid
08-26-2008, 10:51 AM

:lol: Soda !
No fair, you're an old pro! I did the same thing Willie did, only I went through a broker. I was afraid if I waited too long all the good tickets would be gone!

TimothyBFan
08-27-2008, 01:56 PM
27 days girls!!!!:brickwall:

Prettymaid
08-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Willie, I'm right there with ya!

Prettymaid
08-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Ahem , Willie, allow me...

26 DAYS !!!

sodascouts
08-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Excitement builds!!!

TimothyBFan
08-29-2008, 07:45 AM
Thanks PM for covering me yesterday.

I need to keep myself even busier than usual so I don't dwell on the fact that it is coming--soon!! Long busy weekend ought to help. Meantime-----

25 days!!!!:blueblob:

Prettymaid
08-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Hope everyone's enjoying their holiday weekend.

24 Days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prettymaid
08-31-2008, 06:42 PM
23 Days !!!:partytime::partytime::partytime:

Brooke, we're right behind ya!

Brooke
09-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Yeah! I'm so excited! :crazy:

Prettymaid
09-01-2008, 09:44 AM
I'm getting there! It really helps that I have the board to go to. It keeps the excitement building for me, as well as keeping me informed. I really want to thank all you guys for the comradery I feel when I come here. You guys are great! :grouphug:

09-01-2008, 10:58 AM
PM - it really helps to be able to share our experiences and excitement with other fans who "get it", doesn't it. It's nice to know that we are "normal". :wink: :wink:

TimothyBFan
09-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Hey PM guess what? Only 22 days!!!!:thumbsup:

Prettymaid
09-01-2008, 01:21 PM
I hear ya, Willie!:nod:

TimothyBFan
09-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Just remembered (right-like it's not on my mind every minute of the day:hilarious:)

21 days Timmy --here I come!!!!!

glenneaglesfan
09-02-2008, 04:47 PM
OMG, only 21 days until you see the guys - I can tell you - the excitement is only going to get better!!:thumbsup:

Prettymaid
09-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Willie, isn't it 21 days from today, or am I figuring it wrong?:hmm:

TimothyBFan
09-03-2008, 02:38 PM
3 weeks from today so I guess that would be 21 days, of course I'm not counting that day and since today is half over...hmm -ok so I was rushing it a bit or just can't count or use a calendar. Sorry!:oops:

so here goes 21 days again!!!:hilarious::hilarious:

Prettymaid
09-03-2008, 06:35 PM
That's ok. I just didn't want to get down to 1 day left and have 1 day left! ( That would really be a bummer!) :pace:

Prettymaid
09-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Just 20 days til we see the boys in Chicago!!!

TimothyBFan
09-05-2008, 07:25 AM
OMG-now under 20--only 19 days :partytime:

Brooke
09-05-2008, 10:07 AM
The excitement is building! :partytime:

Prettymaid
09-06-2008, 02:40 PM
18 days from today til we see the boys play! :band:

Glennsallnighter
09-06-2008, 06:09 PM
This is bringing me back 6 months! Have a great time preparing as the excitement mounts. I'm very envious though I know I had my chance too.

Maybe I'll get another chance before this tour is over. :pray::pray::pray:

Prettymaid
09-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks GA. Yes, I've enjoyed reading about your concert experience. I can't wait.

TimothyBFan
09-07-2008, 08:17 PM
17 days left!!!

luvthelighthouse
09-07-2008, 10:17 PM
OMG, I can't believe it. I've been dragging butt on buying tickets. I just hopped on ticketmaster and got sec 3, 13th row!!! Wow, this is unbelievable!

I know I've been MIA for a few months, but I had to share my excitement! I'm just shocked to get such great tickets at face value!!!

sodascouts
09-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Aw, I just pulled one up too! Awesome!!

GlennLover
09-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Congratulations. I'm :jealous: . I want to see another concert :band:.
Glad you got such great seats. Enjoy!

TimothyBFan
09-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Oh right guys, good seats!!!--- again I shouldn't have been so impatient but, oh well, at least I AM GOING!!! I have a friend that was trying to pick up floor tickets from ticketmaster all weekend and didn't have any luck?? Maybe he wasn't doing it right!?!

By the way - only 16 days to go!!
I'm on my way Timmy!!!!

Prettymaid
09-08-2008, 08:29 AM
OMG, I can't believe it. I've been dragging butt on buying tickets. I just hopped on ticketmaster and got sec 3, 13th row!!! Wow, this is unbelievable!

I know I've been MIA for a few months, but I had to share my excitement! I'm just shocked to get such great tickets at face value!!!

Oh-h-h-h--h, I think I.m going to be ill... :nausea:. Nice going LTL. I have to remember that patience is a virtue.

What night are you going?

Soda, did you purchase a ticket?

luvthelighthouse
09-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Prettymaid, did you pay broker price? I was going to. Honestly, life has just been so hectic, I lost track of how close the concert was. I fully intended on having to go to stubhub or ticketmaster exchange to buy tickets. For the past month I've been going on ticketmaster only to find nose bleed seats. I'm telling you, last night was so random and a total fluke! It was just lady luck. I even bought the seats before I had someone to go with me! No doubt though, I would have paid double to these guys!

09-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Congratulations ltl on getting such great tickets. It should be quite a gathering of Border friends in Chicago. I so wish I could be there. I am delighted for all of you who will be there, but I am really getting serious PEW! :-( :wink:

Prettymaid
09-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Yes, LTL, I did indeed purchase my tickets through a broker. I had not yet found this message board when I did it. Perhaps if I had I would have been more savvy. However, even now I'm not sure how it works. If a person goes to Ticketmaster and requests best available how come it wouldn't have shown those tickets (that you got) before the 1st level or nose bleed seating before this?

sodascouts
09-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Soda, did you purchase a ticket?

Perhaps I'll regret this but... no. I'm crossing my fingers for something better to pop up. It's all or nothing for me - if nothing does come up, I'll kick myself for missing out here, and then buy nosebleeds. I'm not going to pay top dollar for a seat in section 102!

Prettymaid
09-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Perhaps I'll regret this but... no. I'm crossing my fingers for something better to pop up. It's all or nothing for me - if nothing does come up, I'll kick myself for missing out here, and then buy nosebleeds. I'm not going to pay top dollar for a seat in section 102!

You've got more guts than me!:woah:

luvthelighthouse
09-08-2008, 01:38 PM
PM, I'm not sure how that works either. I'm guessing that someone bought tickets, then sold them back to ticketmaster, so they can now sell those. Personally, I think ticketmaster holds back seats and randomly releases them... but the say they do not do this. Honestly though, I have no idea how it works.

Soda, if you also pulled up main floor first 15 rows, why didn't you buy them? I was afraid I'd never get better than that w/out paying out the nose. Just curious... if you keep holding out, do you think they'll release some main floor center? It's been forever since I've been to a concert, so all this ticket buying stuff is a little off for me.

sodascouts
09-08-2008, 03:15 PM
I think they might release closer as the concert approaches. It's happened enough times in the past that I think it's worth the risk. Like I said, I could be wrong, and kicking myself in a couple weeks! It's a gamble, that's for sure. I've had it work for me in the past... but not always. At times I've had to suck it up and take a bad seat because nothing came up. You never know. I seriously considered buying the 13th row, and I sure hope I didn't make a mistake letting it go!

Prettymaid
09-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Soda, I can definitely see your point. If I were you I would want rows 1-5. You've seen them so often that they know who you are! How cool is that! I can understand that you want to be very close.

sodascouts
09-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Oh, none of the band knows who I am except Glenn, and that's not so much from shows as from Pebble Beach. I've seen the Eagles 6 times - I've been 1st row, 4th row, 5th row, 30th row, third balcony row 25 (which is about as far back as you can get), and lawn seating at the Hard Rock Park. If you want to be recognized, you have to go to a lot more shows than that and sit at the front a lot more often as well. I don't have the money or time to go to that many shows (I wish!)

But sitting up close sure is nice, regardless. I think we can all agree on that!

Prettymaid
09-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Agreed. I'm sure it's nice to get eye contact!

TimothyBFan
09-09-2008, 07:36 AM
I'm not going to pay top dollar for a seat in section 102!

Hey-I'm offended -I paid for section 112!:) I thought about taking everyone's advice and holding out but my thinking on this was 1) I've never seen them before after being a fan for 34 years, 2) I may never get the chance to see them again, and 3) I am a big chicken sh*t with no patience and was afraid that I would end up in the last row!!:brickwall:

BTW 15 days!!

sodascouts
09-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Don't be offended - Section 112 is closer than Section 102! And I'm willing to take back row if it comes down to it. I'm cheap. lol It sounds like you made the right decision for you, TBF. Now you can relax while I'm getting ulcers.

TimothyBFan
09-10-2008, 07:31 AM
14 days!

OMG-only 2 weeks from today!!! Now I am starting to think of what to wear, what time to leave, what's the best route, is my husband going to want to kill me before it's all over, etc.... The anticipation is mind numbing already!

sodascouts
09-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Two weeks! I don't have my seat yet, but the thought of seeing them in Chicago and finally hearing this new songs live is making my heart beat faster with every approaching day.

Since there's two, though, I'm a little confused as to who's going to which show. I'm planning on going to Thursday's, as well as Joe's meet'n'greet. Who else is planning on attending that evening? Looks like just me and LTL are confirmed for Thursday right now, unless I missed something.

Prettymaid
09-10-2008, 12:25 PM
I don't know of anyone else going Thursday night.

luvthelighthouse
09-10-2008, 06:17 PM
The tickets arrived!!! :partytime: Yeah!!! That's almost as exciting as going to the concert! (Almost, but not quite) I enlisted a friend to go, and while she's not a diehard, she is a fan... so I'm excited to be going w/someone who actually enjoys their music... and knows more than Desperado and HC to identify them!

Oh yeah, happy dance, happy dance... :partytime:

Soda, I think we are the only two Thursday night crew.

BTW, I meant to post back the other day... but I had NO idea if you waited closer to the show that better seats could pop up. That's good knowledge for the future. I came by luck of the draw of laziness.

sodascouts
09-10-2008, 06:55 PM
LTL - Are you planning on going to Joe's meet'n'greet? You have to be a member of his fan club to get in, but it's easy to join.

We'd talked about waiting for tickets earlier, but it's easy to miss! You are one lucky girl to happen across 13th row without even trying!

luvthelighthouse
09-10-2008, 10:31 PM
I can't make the m&g...work calls. We are actually hoping that it will only take us two hours to get there, because it's hard for us to leave earlier. Funny thing is, leaving the concert it should only take us 45 minutes to get home. Ah... Chicago city driving... gotta love sitting in traffic.

TimothyBFan
09-11-2008, 07:29 AM
13 days and counting!!!!

More thoughts-how much money to take for "Eagles stuff", do they take Visa if I run out of money? It's been a long time since I have been to a concert-especially one where I will want to buy so much!! So much to think about.:brickwall:

09-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Oh - not to worry tbf. They definitely take credit cards - Irvin would never want you to pass up a good purchase! :-D :wink:

Brooke
09-11-2008, 01:21 PM
TBF, you can check the official site store to see a bit of what is available for purchase and approximate prices. There will be lots more at the venue though.

I'm guessing t-shirts will be around $40-$50.

TimothyBFan
09-12-2008, 06:41 AM
12 days!!! and counting down!!

Prettymaid
09-13-2008, 01:32 PM
11 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TimothyBFan
09-14-2008, 03:25 PM
10 days!!!!!

TimothyBFan
09-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Single digit days now!!! Yippee!!!
9 days!!!!!:partytime::partytime:

Glennsallnighter
09-16-2008, 05:09 AM
My Mother told me last night that my brother who is on his annual leave from his job has decided to go to CHICAGO NEXT WEEK!!!!! Just to see the city! :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brick wall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Purely coincidental!!

And as he's an Air Traffic Controller he gets to go standby! ie CHEAP FLIGHT! :crazy:

Some guys get all the luck! :roll:

TimothyBFan
09-16-2008, 07:05 AM
GA -can't he get 2 flight tickets cheap? Maybe you can join us? You only have
8 days to decide!!! :partytime:

Prettymaid
09-16-2008, 08:46 AM
Yeah, cmon GA, it'll be fun!

TimothyBFan
09-17-2008, 07:49 AM
7 days!!!

Oh my--A week from today!!!:band:Can you believe it? Tomorrow, Nashville and St Louis and Milwaukee then us! I'm starting to panic-what to wear when to leave etc etc.... Before it gets here I will be :puke:and :fainting:!

I'm gonna see Timmy in a week -:heart::smitten::inlove::iloveyou: in the flesh!!!

Prettymaid
09-17-2008, 08:54 AM
One week from today! I'm glad they're taking a 2 day break between Milwaukee and Chicago. They'll be nice and fresh for us!

luvthelighthouse
09-17-2008, 10:33 AM
They are going to be in Chicago for a while. I'm guessing they'll arrive on the 23rd. They play on the 24th and 25th. Take a free day, and then on the 27th they are playing a private party for Sam Zell of the Chicago Tribune, a free day, then back to Green Bay. I can't seem them going to Green Bay early... so ... There's a possiblity of them actually being in Chicago for FIVE days! It I were younger, I'd be hitting the popular spots for celebs so I could hopefully catch a glimpse of them!

I'm so excited to be seeing them live for the first time next week!!!!!!!!!

sodascouts
09-17-2008, 11:35 AM
Very cool! I didn't realize they were doing a private show in the Chicago area as well. If I were them, I'd definitely stay the extra day there instead of hurrying off to Green Bay.

I'm not sure those guys still hit the celebrity scene, though, LTL. ;)

ETA: I accidentally typed "Ebay" instead of "Green Bay" the first time! LOL!

VERY excited about next week, although still no ticket! I may wind up in the boonies after all, but at least I'll be able to enjoy the music (if not the view) AND meet Joe!

ticky
09-17-2008, 11:44 AM
AND Give Joe ticky's PHONE NUMBER, address, email, naked pictures.. whatever...

TimothyBFan
09-17-2008, 12:08 PM
VERY excited about next week, although still no ticket! I may wind up in the boonies after all, but at least I'll be able to enjoy the music (if not the view) AND meet Joe!

If you come on Wednesday, you could always sneak down to section 112 and squeeze in with Larry & I. He'd just love to set with 2 women screaming and drooling all over themselves over the Eagles. :)

Ticky --send me your info and I will paper airplane it up to the stage for ya!

luvthelighthouse
09-17-2008, 12:10 PM
LOL Soda... I was talking about restaurants, not hangouts like bars! I can see how my post sounded like that though. :)

I figure, boys gotta eat, and they'll be eating it up well... I'm sure they hit some of the big steakhouses ('cept Timmy) or those modern fare places.

Just being downtown, I'm sure they'll be spotted by fans. Again... if I were younger... ah, to be younger...

Prettymaid
09-17-2008, 12:20 PM
You would think they would have to stay in their rooms or they would be mobbed. But I remember when I saw Joe last year at the IL state fair, he mentioned that he had taken the guy from the opening act (can't remember their name - they filled in for Grand Funk Railroad) to a guitar store with him. Where, I do not remember. I'm sure he didn't mean Springfield, IL, but I thought that was very cool.

ticky
09-17-2008, 12:40 PM
If you come on Wednesday, you could always sneak down to section 112 and squeeze in with Larry & I. He'd just love to set with 2 women screaming and drooling all over themselves over the Eagles. :)

Ticky --send me your info and I will paper airplane it up to the stage for ya!

TBF! hey that works!! It wouldn't matter which one of they guys got it!! *G* Im easy.. uh,.. so to speak.. OOO but what if one of the roadies got it.. that could get ugly. awe what the Heck *G* I'll email it to ya *G* Thanks!!!

sodascouts
09-17-2008, 01:24 PM
TBF - thanks for the offer! Who knows, I might take ya up on it. ;)

LTL - I see what you mean. I'm sure there are really nice restaurants that celebs usually go to. I don't know too much about that kind of thing, I'm afraid! But imagine how cool it would be if you were just going about your business in Chicago and happened across one! I think I'd be reluctant to go up to one of them, though. I'd feel like I was invading their privacy, especially if they were with family. I guess you kind of have to gauge the situation on a case-by-case basis.

I will say that they seem to be able to go to public places without being mobbed. In Hawaii Joe and Glenn went together to a sushi bar and actually did karaoke!! I imagine that if they're spotted, they may get some folks approaching them for autographs, but I don't think there would be a huge scene. They look a lot different than they did in their heyday; a good number of people might not even recognize them.

Ticky - maybe you should just send a pair of panties for TBF to throw. I hear those go further than and you can staple all relevant info to them. ;) (Well, maybe tape - staples might rip - I'm sure you can figure it out, lol) Of course, you gotta get the trajectory right. One time at a Fleetwood Mac concert my friend had someone's panties land on her head (we were standing at the stage). EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

ticky
09-17-2008, 01:56 PM
EEEWWWW!! Umm.. nahh.. the pantie thing is all wrong. I havent bought new ones for a while :blush:
*G* OO now a bra! and a sharpie! I'll write the info on my cups and Joe'll be sure and get back to me (I refer to I.L.B.T.)

Glennsallnighter
09-17-2008, 07:15 PM
GA -can't he get 2 flight tickets cheap? Maybe you can join us? You only have
8 days to decide!!! :partytime:

TBF and PM, you know with all my heart I would LOVE to say YES! But unfortunately I don't get cheap flights, and I'd cramp his style if I shared his hotel room!!

No! I'll keep my powder dry and hold out for Glenn :heart: Sorry!!

At least Hubby had the grace to comment that it was a big deal for me that he was going to be there. If any of you bump into an Irish Air traffic controller named John..............:wink:

Glennsallnighter
09-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Good Heavens - I just realised that was my 2500th post!!

Prettymaid
09-17-2008, 08:26 PM
I've changed my av in honor of going to see the boys in one week.
( I am going to see all of them, after all, not just Joe.) :yay:

09-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Nice new av, PM and congratulations on 2500 posts, GA.

TimothyBFan
09-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Congrats GA on 2500! Is there a chance your brother will go to the concert?

PM- love the avatar -but you mean they are ALL going to be there, not just Timmy? COOL!!!:partytime:

By the way only 6 more days!!
My husband reminded me last night that I have to remember the time difference also-Soda--that goes for you too!!!

sodascouts
09-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Yes - I often forget about that time change!

GA- congrats!

PM - I noticed you changed your av. Nice. ;)

Glennsallnighter
09-19-2008, 04:42 AM
Thanks for the Congrats, Soda, TBF and Dreamer. I must find a nice one of Glenn :heart: (There again I can't think of one of Glenn :heart: that ISN'T nice!!) and post it in FF for a belated celebration.

I couldn't see my brother going but I could be surprised. I'm going to give him a wish list anyway. :thumbsup: Guess who'll be top of it!!:)

PM I'd noticed your new av on a different thread. Its lovely.

TimothyBFan
09-19-2008, 06:40 AM
5 days everyone!!! Weekends usually seem to go by so fast but I bet this one drags!! I can't wait to hear from Rick about Nashville last night!!

TimothyBFan
09-20-2008, 08:34 PM
4 days peoples!!!!

Prettymaid
09-20-2008, 08:41 PM
I'm so excited for Brooke and TBSF in St Louis tonight. I can hardly believe it's going to be me on Wednesday in Chicago!

TimothyBFan
09-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Me to PM!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeee!! Can you believe it??:nahnah:

sodascouts
09-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Even though I'm only going to the Thursday show, I think I might come up a day early - just in case something happens! If so, we can all meet up!

TimothyBFan
09-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Sounds great Nancy--let us know for sure!

Prettymaid
09-21-2008, 10:36 AM
3 Days to go!!!

TimothyBFan
09-22-2008, 08:25 AM
2 Days!!!!

I can hardly wait-especially after just reading Brooke and Ricks reviews!

Ticky-I still don't have your undies with your phone # on it to throw at Joe!:laugh:

ticky
09-22-2008, 10:07 AM
TBF.. DURNED! I forgot! *G* I'll send them directly to the fan club.. Wont Becca be suprised!! hehehehe

DO however, throw him LOTS of kisses from me *G*

tbs fanatic
09-22-2008, 10:19 AM
:rofl:You guy's have FUN, FUN, FUN.

Brooke
09-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Awwww, you guys! Savor every moment. It's gonna be wonderful! :partytime:

TimothyBFan
09-23-2008, 07:37 AM
TOMORROW!!! need I say more!!

I am seriously delirious with excitement!!!:band:

Prettymaid
09-23-2008, 08:15 AM
I'm trying to not wish time away before the show. I remember somebody posting advice to savor this excitement leading up to the concert because after it's over and the excitement dies down, all you're left with is PEW...

That being said -

36 hours and 45 minutes!!!!!!!!!!

tbs fanatic
09-23-2008, 09:49 AM
LOL - I'm so excited for you. My concert was last Saturday and I'm still buzzing.:partytime:

Prettymaid
09-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Okay you guys, here I go. Off to Chicago the see the GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke
09-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Oh my my! Have fun all of you that are going to the Chicago shows! I know it's gonna be wonderful!

We are awaiting lots of reviews! :partytime:

ticky
09-24-2008, 10:05 AM
By PM!! have a GREAT time! Give Joe my love!! *G*

TimothyBFan
09-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Well guys we are off!! I can't believe it is finally here!! Talk to you all soon! See you in a little while all you:partytime: Chicago goers!!!

09-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Hope all of you have a great time getting together and meeting each other. Have a blast! It goes without saying that you will all probably love the show. Hurry back with all of the wonderful details. :rockon: :grouphug::cheers:

ticky
09-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Well guys we are off!! I can't believe it is finally here!! Talk to you all soon! See you in a little while all you:partytime: Chicago goers!!!

HAVE FUN WILLIE!! (bring me back some Joe!!) *G*